The Radford Family #12 Sue's womb is like a deflated balloon but Noel hopes to fill it soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll just leave this here
Exactly this.

I can't abide when people do charitable things purely for likes on social media. Yes, it's great that you're donating a few toys Sue but it's in really bad taste to post a picture for a virtual pat on the back from your followers.

Telling people how to donate, with links to do so, would have been far preferable. It still gives the impression you've done it yourself, if you need to virtual pat on the back, but it isn't as crass as posting a pic which may as way have been captioned "look at this huge stash of toys we can afford to donate, how amazing are we?".

Charitable acts should come from the heart. You do it because you genuinely want to help. You don't do it just to try and make yourself look good.

Reactions: 11
Exactly this.

I can't abide when people do charitable things purely for likes on social media. Yes, it's great that you're donating a few toys Sue but it's in really bad taste to post a picture for a virtual pat on the back from your followers.

Telling people how to donate, with links to do so, would have been far preferable. It still gives the impression you've done it yourself, if you need to virtual pat on the back, but it isn't as crass as posting a pic which may as way have been captioned "look at this huge stash of toys we can afford to donate, how amazing are we?".

Charitable acts should come from the heart. You do it because you genuinely want to help. You don't do it just to try and make yourself look good.
She's so desperate for likes

Reactions: 5
Omg, the comments on that secret santa video make me want to vomit!
Someone said Bonnie patting the doll's backside was showing she's a pro already! Maybe Bonnie will grow up with aspirations of being an engineer or something else a world away from having loads of kids, but that's what is expected of them.

• Sick
She's so desperate for likes
I did like her / them as a family before they went silly (buying everything under the sun, sharing TOO much) although I didn't ever agree with the amount of children they had because if we all did that, imagine the mess on our Earth when it is already stressed and strained to the limit. I do like some individual members of the family, after watching for a while I think Chloe is an amazing daughter, but i hope she gets to live her own life soon. I think Katie is amazing too, and Aimee, those girls often have a child attached to them. I think it's good to help out in a family, big or small, but there is a limit normally and i hope they aren't doing so much that it impairs their own young lives

Reactions: 4
LOL!!! They've edited the bit about Heidie being a pain! (unless I've missed it).
Hello Noel and Sue.
I know you're both reading so ffs stop saying SOOOOOOOOOO all the bloody time. Think of the planet and stop buying tit all the time. I pity your neighbours, they must be living in hell with all that racket just the other side of the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm wondering if Sue and Noel will have some negative repercussions later on from having this many children. It is simply not possible to meet that many childrens needs. Unless they are all superhuman and don't suffer from some of the things our children often encounter, sometimes we have obstacles in our lives. I only have four and with my husband fully involved we struggled to deal with all that life throws at our youth these days. And we were lucky, nothing major happened, however there was a broken heart, some bullying, some loneliness, autism, and we had to be there and it was exhausting. We were fully tuned in and available however it was still a very trying time. My point is, if I only had 4 and was worn out and they have 22 and look like they are breezing through, how is it doable unless you are not doing it properly, or placing too much on siblings shoulders or not acknowledging the harder times?

Reactions: 10
LOL!!! They've edited the bit about Heidie being a pain! (unless I've missed it).
Hello Noel and Sue.
I know you're both reading so ffs stop saying SOOOOOOOOOO all the bloody time. Think of the planet and stop buying tit all the time. I pity your neighbours, they must be living in hell with all that racket just the other side of the wall.
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so now we know that's EXACTLY what she said

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i feel like half of the spend spend spend and show off is because they have no idea what to do for content. there are so many things they could do, i’m sure some of the kids must have some hobbies they could show off. oscar(?) seems to love talking to the camera, let him do his own vlog or something?

Reactions: 6
i feel like half of the spend spend spend and show off is because they have no idea what to do for content. there are so many things they could do, i’m sure some of the kids must have some hobbies they could show off. oscar(?) seems to love talking to the camera, let him do his own vlog or something?
this will now be the next vlog.....

• Haha
I'm wondering if Sue and Noel will have some negative repercussions later on from having this many children. It is simply not possible to meet that many childrens needs. Unless they are all superhuman and don't suffer from some of the things our children often encounter, sometimes we have obstacles in our lives. I only have four and with my husband fully involved we struggled to deal with all that life throws at our youth these days. And we were lucky, nothing major happened, however there was a broken heart, some bullying, some loneliness, autism, and we had to be there and it was exhausting. We were fully tuned in and available however it was still a very trying time. My point is, if I only had 4 and was worn out and they have 22 and look like they are breezing through, how is it doable unless you are not doing it properly, or placing too much on siblings shoulders or not acknowledging the harder times?
Totally agree I only have 3 and my oldest went through a hugely traumatic experience and the fall out from it took much 1 on 1 time and time away from my other 2 I cant imagine they would ever spot anything amiss with so many kids to deal with, I'm not saying they do miss anything going on I just cant imagine they could devote one on one time to any of them

Well, we spend a lot of time talking about how they don't donate and they've donated twice now and the response rips them to shreds. Sounds like a no-win situation for them.

Reactions: 17
Oh The Chavfords on channel 5 is gonna be an amazing start to 2021.

Whats the saying? "cant put lipstick on a pig?"

• Haha
Well, we spend a lot of time talking about how they don't donate and they've donated twice now and the response rips them to shreds. Sounds like a no-win situation for them.
Well if they were GENUINE people I’d see no issue either but they ain’t!
Fake, fake, fake!!!!!!

You've said this before. For me, it's how they choose to publicise their donations , it's crass. Purely done for social media likes.

As with everything in their lives, it's all about quantity. Before, with the food bank, they weren't just content to donate and share a link telling other people that they've donated and here's how you can do the same. No, they had to reveal how much they'd donated, as if that makes them better than someone who could only give a few quid.

Again, this time, it's not just sharing a link for anyone wanting to donate a gift for underprivileged kiddies, like they've done. It was "look at this whole trolley full of toys we can afford to gift, aren't we good?".

The way they do things is so tacky and cringeworthy. I applaud the fact they donate (in fact I've never personally criticised them for not, as I know they always do do their bit, even if it is just for social media likes) but I can't stand the way they always have to make it about them, in exchange for minion adoration.

It was the same with Easter Eggs last year too. "Look at this whole van full of Easter Eggs we're donating, because we're such amazing people!". Most people can only afford to donate one gift/egg at a time, and that's still absolutely fine, but they're not content with people potentially thinking they only gave one, they have to make sure everyone knows just how much they've donated each time.

Quantity is everything in the eyes of the Radfords. It's very sad.

Reactions: 10
My thing with them donating is that
A. They have to make such a big deal about it and
B. That they constantly do their show and tells on what they’re gifted or have bought that day/week
So why not show them (possibly in among other family day to day stuff) going through the kids’ toys and clothes and showing them that they can recycle. Even use it as an opportunity to talk about people who have less than them.
It’s like they really want to be “seen” to be doing the right thing but they just come across like it’s a business transaction rather than a real display of charity.
I get that there are people who will say they’re damned if they do and damned if they don’t and I can only think it’s because they’ve shown themselves to be so self indulgent that anything now just appears to be shallow virtue signalling 😔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.