The Radford Family #12 Sue's womb is like a deflated balloon but Noel hopes to fill it soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just endured the latest vlog. In the first shots you can see a kid running riot on the kitchen table 🙄🙄🙄
That baby dress! Why???
I'm sure the little girl says Heidie's a pain but Noel changes it to painting.
She absolutely says that! Heidie is a pain!!!

She's learned that by copying!!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
There are (rare) cases of women in their early 50s having babies (unassisted). I wouldn’t put it past her to have more.
22 kids and struggling to get pregnant with number 23!
I wouldn’t put it past them to seek infertility treatment like IVF.
Imagine the vlogs on that

Reactions: 1
Shes following a few multiple mums.

Now that would be a good finale, with the help of clomid or ivf

• Wow
Nah. It’ll come in time. I think next year. Can’t see her accepting LARC like the coil or implant. If she’s still having regular periods there is a chance 🤢🤢😩😩

Is Chloe the only person who has gone to university before? Just curious :)
Yeah. Look what happened though. In chloe’s defence she comes across as one if not the only level headed one

Chloe is the only one I actually like. She always comes across as the one who tries the hardest but gets the smallest amount of credit. I hope she excels in whatever she decides to do and leaves the reputation of her family behind.

Reactions: 5
727A1F7C-5D06-47C3-BF43-22C18A0B2AFC.png

Our city just went into tier 4, we aren’t allowed to meet anyone on chirstmas day, we aren’t allowed to go out anywhere, so why does bloody Sue Radford think it’s okay to take her kids secret santa shopping but she wouldn’t let them attend school “just incase they had the virus” SELFISH PEOPLE LIKE HER, are the reason why other people are suffering.

I know her city is in Tier 3 but that still doesn’t justify the fact of taking your kids out who many be possible carriers of the virus out. I will give it to her, lovely idea- but you can bloody do it online now can’t you? Or have Home Bargains given you these #gifted so you can go take a boomerang of their trolly in the middle of a pandemic. Idiot

Reactions: 8
Didnt we mention it would be nice for her to donate some toys.

Its like a puppet with tattle pulling the strings.

Reactions: 13
Despite the obvious self promotion I am happy that there will be kids that get presents that may not have had. However I find it shameless that she needs to advertise this to her followers. A good deed, after all, is its own reward.

Reactions: 8
I’m all for charitable donations but for publicity? No!!!
Sue you are predicable AF 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
If all of that is really for donations then that’s a lovely gesture, I really hope most of it is and it’s not just one or two that have been blended in with the kids’ presents. It’s obvious that she needs to show her good deeds for her minions and for tattle to say “look at me I’m charitable”

Reactions: 3
And Chloe has travelled out of tier 3 into tier 2 to have a night away, hmmm

And Chloe has travelled out of tier 3 into tier 2 to have a night away, hmmm

• Angry
Reactions: 2
FFS What’s with the secret bloody Santa. Them kids get more than enough all the year round. Just another complete waste of money. 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 11
Not to be a miserable grinch or anything but does anyone else think that the kids receive way too many gifts annually. Easter, birthdays, christmas, prom and now extra secret Santa and advent calendar bs, it’s so excessive. They need to learn more about patience and working towards something they want rather than just instant receiving and becoming feral. The older kids grew up with less which is why they’re more mature and were better behaved as children. I honestly don’t feel like the kids cherish what they have and are that grateful when they receive because they know they’ll get something again soon. They open gifts with a straight face and are ready for the next 🤦🏼‍♀️. Stop buying your kids stuff, they don’t deserve it and they don’t appreciate it. It was nice of her to donate but what about all the waste from consuming so much and buying tat. Another thing, I get some people don’t like to shop online and I get it’s Christmas, but now is a time where limited amounts of people are allowed in shops at a time so why does she think it’s okay to clog up aisles with her kids all just standing around, the older girls do this too and it’s so annoying because it’s the reason why we all have to queue outside the pissing shop for longer

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.