The Radford Family #12 Sue's womb is like a deflated balloon but Noel hopes to fill it soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do actually believe she doesn't want any more. Had it been truly up to Sue, I think she would have stopped at Archie. She made such a big thing of it at the time that 20 is her limit.

Noel will keep chipping away at her until she caves though, for the vlog content and money it'll generate. I really get the impression that's what happened the last 2 times. Sue is genuinely excited when she's pregnant, as she's receiving the attention she craves, but her body language these days suggests she's truly disinterested when she has given birth, even in the newborn days now (which she use to love). She just seems tired and bored by it all.

So I can actually believe actively trying again wouldn't be her choice, but I don't rule out her being talked into it yet again. If she conceives, it'll be billed as a happy accident (again, ala Heidie) If she doesn't, due to age, it won't be for the want of trying on Noel's part. Sadly we all know what a hold he has over her. He's been dominated her since she was about 12 and she just doesn't know how to say no.
I wonder if she had some kind of PND with the last couple.
Because her behavior has changed.

Also I think there is so much pressure on her now, normal parenting, cleaning the house, vlogging, insta and TV shows. And listening to people picking apart everything that she says, does and posts.
She seams very stressed.

Reactions: 6

Also I think there is so much pressure on her now, normal parenting, cleaning the house, vlogging, insta and TV shows. And listening to people picking apart everything that she says, does and posts.
She seams very stressed.
If that’s the case she needs to take a break from it all. Depression can be so destructive within families and her kids all need her to be their mum first and foremost. I hope if this is the case she seeks help and gets the support she needs.

If that’s the case she needs to take a break from it all. Depression can be so destructive within families and her kids all need her to be their mum first and foremost. I hope if this is the case she seeks help and gets the support she needs.
Of course she does but I dont think she can.

They are stuck in the media machine and if she were to step back the income would go down.
No Australia trip means no content and no one knows when this can happen.
Their content is dire and its just going to get worse as the baby's grow up.

Their life is mundane and they are clutching at straws for things to vlog.

Reactions: 5

She seams very stressed.
I agree, I think it's a mix of several factors (age, pressure of blogging, boredom of repeating motherhood 22 times etc, potential pnd etc) but she definitely seems like she's had enough. I think her reaction to Ophelia proved she's still baby mad, but she's finally done with having her own and is more than happy to hand them back after a while (let's face it, she's done that for at least the last 3 of her own as well, constantly farming them off on her teen girls).

When I say she's done, I mean mentally. Sadly, I don't think she has much choice over whether she's physically done. That's Noel's domain 😥

Reactions: 4
I know its odd but Heidie was noel's choice of name and sue was resistant to it all the way through..

She genuinely doesn't seem to have that obsessive bond with her as a tiny baby as she did the others.

She's not sleeping either because Heidie doesn't sleep.
I remember casper and the really really hard time she had with him and she was so over having babies back then!

I noticed there's been no excessive elf activities! She bunged him next to the fire guard and told the kids to find him 😁

She just seems so down and bored.

I have four and I'm so over the school run its scary. One left in primary and she's year 4 😒

My brother and his wife had their first in April he's 40 and she's 44. Can't even imagine starting again!!

Reactions: 2
I agree, I think it's a mix of several factors (age, pressure of blogging, boredom of repeating motherhood 22 times etc, potential pnd etc) but she definitely seems like she's had enough. I think her reaction to Ophelia proved she's still baby mad, but she's finally done with having her own and is more than happy to hand them back after a while (let's face it, she's done that for at least the last 3 of her own as well, constantly farming them off on her teen girls).

When I say she's done, I mean mentally. Sadly, I don't think she has much choice over whether she's physically done. That's Noel's domain 😥
Horrible creepy man.

She has no life outside of that house. She does not seem to have any local friends she could go for a coffee with (obviously not just now) It just seems a rather pitiful existence.

45 is a normal cut off age for fertility, in fact 40 is quite usual. You do have the occasional person who has an unassisted baby post 45, but it is unusual. I agree if she doesn’t have anymore it isn’t choice it is Mother Nature saying enough . You are born with all the eggs you will have. I sometimes think that a cell that became my daughter was inside my mum, who died before she was born.
I think that too, that our Grandmothers carried us as well when you think about it :giggle:

Reactions: 3
Her life and all the vlogs revolve around them buying stuff. That’s all the content they have “look what we got” or “we are getting this” or “I love that” meh 😑 It’s more mundane than the Inghams. In creepys defence (and I hate to say this!) at least he can edit a vlog 😂

Just endured the latest vlog. In the first shots you can see a kid running riot on the kitchen table 🙄🙄🙄
That baby dress! Why???
I'm sure the little girl says Heidie's a pain but Noel changes it to painting.

• Haha
One thing I'm not against is them filming or sharing Alfie's grave. Miscarriage is still a taboo subject and it shouldn't be, it NEEDS to be spoken about. Yes the grave isn't the most appealing but it's not your child and I think it's important the children acknowledge him. Their over sharing in the rest of the children's lives is disgusting not them talking about their baby that has passed

• Heart
Reactions: 8
One thing I'm not against is them filming or sharing Alfie's grave. Miscarriage is still a taboo subject and it shouldn't be, it NEEDS to be spoken about. Yes the grave isn't the most appealing but it's not your child and I think it's important the children acknowledge him. Their over sharing in the rest of the children's lives is disgusting not them talking about their baby that has passed
I agree. Grief is very personal and I can't get worked up over what families do to make themselves feel a bit better, even if it 's not to my liking.

Of course he should be talked about.

Where I find it crass is when they used the grave to perfectly show off the new car behind it, thats 100% wrong.

I dont think he should be used for content in the way they do, if they were to do a vlog to show awareness ect then thats very different.

Of course he should be talked about.

Where I find it crass is when they used the grave to perfectly show off the new car behind it, thats 100% wrong.

I dont think he should be used for content in the way they do, if they were to do a vlog to show awareness ect then thats very different.
To be fair to them when they used the minibus they parked in exactly the same place as the new car, it would take a really pathetic person to want to use their child's grave to show off a car.

I think people are misunderstanding my post about Alfie. I think that they should do whatever helps them and feels right to them, but I feel it is private and shouldn’t be vlogged. Grief is personal.

To be fair to them when they used the minibus they parked in exactly the same place as the new car, it would take a really pathetic person to want to use their child's grave to show off a car.
I agree the way we park at my sons grave the car has to be in the same position as theirs so I really doubt it’s pre planned.

Reactions: 1
I think people are misunderstanding my post about Alfie. I think that they should do whatever helps them and feels right to them, but I feel it is private and shouldn’t be vlogged. Grief is personal.
It should be talked about and acknowledged but it shouldn’t be a money spinning opportunity

But they could have zoomed the pic in a bit more so it was more the grave and less the car.

I really don’t think Heidie will be her last, she is already becoming irrelevant. I still can’t sink into the fact shes bloody popped out 22 kids, 22!!!! 100% none of the kids emotional needs are being met, yes they get loads of presents and stuff, but the little things count too. Like going to see the fireworks, or tucking your kid in and reading them a story. It’s simply not possible, no wonder Ellie, Katie and Aimee always has a bloody kid in their arms Sue can’t take care of them.
Heidie wasn’t enough of a grand finale. She was pushed to the side and didn’t get enough freebies from her. She’ll probably do some kind of medical ivf or get a surrogate to have another.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.