The Radford Family #12 Sue's womb is like a deflated balloon but Noel hopes to fill it soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its all about priorities and for this lot they are off.

We all love to spoil our Kids at Christmas but when they are overwhelmed and unappreciative of the massive pile its time to cut back. I wonder where that LOL dolls house is going because they are massive when assembled.
They are spending money all over filling up a house that is bursting with people let alone things, they obviously came into a sum of money starting 2019, I am wondering if there was an inheritance with Noels mum and sues dad both passing away? Then the cancelled Australia trip.
No matter where the money is coming from I think it could be better spent doing more of the house up, extending it? Maybe even buying bigger or investing in other properties for the older children to have some independence.
Its just my opinion, its like putting a sticking plaster over cracks, trying to make things seam alot better than they are, like£255 on those stunning jumpers or lipstick on a pig!
As a mum with a large family... I'm really aware of waste and how money be better spent.. Are they for real, I cant get over it and wha really bugs me is the no benefits crap, sure no top ups now but they of course recieved top up tax credits for years and for most of those children, which enabled them to keep reproducing to now cash in on the media circus that is that despicable family... What's with all the branded shite, really are 'new money' chavs

Reactions: 6
Tillie got an LOL house last Christmas, surely they don’t need or have room for a second. 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I read some of the comments on YouTube under the video and the ring seems to get mentioned quite a bit. I won’t watch the video but has anyone got a picture of it? I’m imagining something huge that screams “look we’ve made it” 😆

The amount of wrapping paper thrown all over the floor is bleeping disgusting. Typical uneducated family who don't consider things like the environment and are more interested in materialism, over-consumption, being wasteful and having litters of children. The sad thing is, there are SO many people like them, they are dumb and unfeeling.

Reactions: 10
I have a sneaky suspicion that a lot of presents are returned. Often you will hear Sue say yes we’ll open it later. As has been said often, why have they not got 22 babies worth of small children toys? We certainly kept toys to pass on, first my 2 then our niece.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks all!! It is so hard to keep up. I don't think 10-18 year olds should be sharing!
I've just gone back to the old house tour and you're right....there is no window :O

And this was filmed over 2 years ago, so why has Chloe still got a bedroom AND a make up room?! Especially when so many are sharing.

Also I watched the Q and A not long back. Do you think she really is done with kids?
my husband shared with his two brothers until he moved out at 20 their age Range was 11-20
Not everyone has a house big enough for everyone to have their own rooms....now the radfods definitely don’t use their bedroom spaces well and could easily swap them all around to give everyone more space z

Reactions: 4
Why do the babies have their name on nearly everything they have. Is it so that they can remember which one is which ?
Gifted stuff of course but it’s so ridiculous when these things are no good to be used again by others.😡😡

Reactions: 10
Why do the babies have their name on nearly everything they have. Is it so that they can remember which one is which ?
Gifted stuff of course but it’s so ridiculous when these things are no good to be used again by others.😡😡
Because personalised stuff is good for the gram(instagram)

I would not thank anyone who bought me a hoover for Christmas. That's not a gift it's a house essential !

If they can afford to buy a hot tub they can afford a new shark hoover.
I got a shark hoover for Xmas 😂 I was thrilled with it, but that's because I've wanted one for years and certainly nothing I could afford myself 🙈

• Heart
I think they'd be in a house now with a lot more outdoor space if they'd saved all their money instead of wasting it. The kids would benefit from outdoor space/ woodland much more than plastic toys

Reactions: 11
I think they'd be in a house now with a lot more outdoor space if they'd saved all their money instead of wasting it. The kids would benefit from outdoor space/ woodland much more than plastic toys
I honestly don’t understand why they don’t do this! The kids would benefit so much more from lots of outdoor space and fresh air instead of being cooped up in small rooms with tons of plastic and electronic toys. They could really upscale their business too to include all the older kids (who wanted to be involved obviously).
They just appear to be living very much for the now with little regard for the future, especially where their younger kids are concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I would not thank anyone who bought me a hoover for Christmas. That's not a gift it's a house essential !

If they can afford to buy a hot tub they can afford a new shark hoover.
When she was opening it, I did think to myself, it would be funny if it was a hoover. Then remembered we actually asked for a Dyson from our MIL when we were new home owners. Hoovers make good gifts to those who want/need one, especially as they are expensive!

Reactions: 1
It would be safer for them too, their house is too well known. From the numerous attempted break ins its not very secure either.

Hoovers are great if thats what you want. But wasnt it not too long ago that she bought a roomba?

Reactions: 2
I have a sneaky suspicion that a lot of presents are returned. Often you will hear Sue say yes we’ll open it later. As has been said often, why have they not got 22 babies worth of small children toys? We certainly kept toys to pass on, first my 2 then our niece.
I wonder this too. Tillie got lots of LOL stuff around her operation time, that has never been seen again. Quite a few other YT families got it #gifted around the same time too.

Reactions: 3
It would be safer for them too, their house is too well known. From the numerous attempted break ins its not very secure either.

Hoovers are great if thats what you want. But wasnt it not too long ago that she bought a roomba?
A roomba doesn't replace a hoover though - I've had one. You still need an upright hoover as well.

A roomba doesn't replace a hoover though - I've had one. You still need an upright hoover as well.
There was a handheld dyson in the kitchen on the charging unit.

I think its more the point if you can just buy a roomba outright like that buying a shark isnt really much, especially when they splash the cash the way they do.

Reactions: 1
have sue/noel ever looked for their birth parents? people love those long lost family shows, that would be a loooot of vlog content sue lovely x
ancestry DNA tests are £79 each, people make like 2/3 videos out of those tests alone. pleaaase we’re bored we want something different !

Reactions: 8
have sue/noel ever looked for their birth parents? people love those long lost family shows, that would be a loooot of vlog content sue lovely x
ancestry DNA tests are £79 each, people make like 2/3 videos out of those tests alone. pleaaase we’re bored we want something different !
I think Sue has major rejection fears, which is why she'll probably never try to find them. Back when Alfie died it surfaced issues of her adoption and she said if any of her birth family ever knocked on her door she'd slam it in their faces. I think she has much deeper issues than Noel about being adopted.

So it looks like Daniel was out with his girlfriend Annie in a hotel stay last night and just a few days before xmas Chloe went away for a stay with her boyfriend too. I cant keep up with differing restrictions so it could be perfectly acceptable but you'd think they would think before broadcasting to large following they are mixing with lots of people!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.