The Radford Family #12 Sue's womb is like a deflated balloon but Noel hopes to fill it soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would not thank anyone who bought me a hoover for Christmas. That's not a gift it's a house essential !

If they can afford to buy a hot tub they can afford a new shark hoover.

Reactions: 3
Sorry... can someone pls explain to me WHERES ALL THIS MONEY COMING FROM? Not that I begrudge but out of interest...? If it pies, I'm opening a shop pronto 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m still lost as to where they put all these toys. All the younger children who play with toys have tiny bedrooms which barely fit in the beds and wardrobe let alone all these toys. The living room tends to have baby toys.
I’m convinced they have a playroom in the basement that is full of toys and clutter that they don’t show us.

Reactions: 4
Thanks all!! It is so hard to keep up. I don't think 10-18 year olds should be sharing!
I've just gone back to the old house tour and you're right....there is no window :O

And this was filmed over 2 years ago, so why has Chloe still got a bedroom AND a make up room?! Especially when so many are sharing.

Also I watched the Q and A not long back. Do you think she really is done with kids?
100% I'm surprised she hasn't announced yet! She may be too 'o
Sorry... can someone pls explain to me WHERES ALL THIS MONEY COMING FROM? Not that I begrudge but out of interest...? If it pies, I'm opening a shop pronto 😯
AD’s & Channel 5 TV program as well as Youtube, oh also not to forgot the tax credits or whatever they get, which we kindly donated for them to buy lots rubbish that they won’t use anyways

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I would not thank anyone who bought me a hoover for Christmas. That's not a gift it's a house essential !

If they can afford to buy a hot tub they can afford a new shark hoover.
To be honest my other half brought me a steam mop and I was happy with it as I don't really need any perfume or clothes or the usual Christmas gifts

Reactions: 3
I’m still lost as to where they put all these toys. All the younger children who play with toys have tiny bedrooms which barely fit in the beds and wardrobe let alone all these toys. The living room tends to have baby toys.
I’m convinced they have a playroom in the basement that is full of toys and clutter that they don’t show us.
Even some of their fans are wondering about it in the comments but they seem to ignore it. SUE, it needs to be adressed!

These people are the best example of money doesn't buy u happiness. How different they all were few years ago in KAC! They were mostly a humble working class family and now...just splashing out on whatever they can. And I swear..never EVER I felt even a tiny bit that Id love to have what they have when they show off their stuff, but Im a minimalist and hate too much stuff (or people 😄) around- just in case they scream jealous!

Reactions: 8
Thanks all!! It is so hard to keep up. I don't think 10-18 year olds should be sharing!
I've just gone back to the old house tour and you're right....there is no window :O

And this was filmed over 2 years ago, so why has Chloe still got a bedroom AND a make up room?! Especially when so many are sharing.

Also I watched the Q and A not long back. Do you think she really is done with kids?
I

always thought that they swapped bedrooms etc round when they were pregnant again....

I think they're going to struggle to keep viewers if she isn't as their vlogs are SO boring 😴

Reactions: 1
I just watched the giant onslaught of the frenzied ripping open of mountains of presents. Way OTT, in my opinion. I feel like they have forgotten the true meaning of Christmas (although I know Christmas means different things to different people) Geez, with Noel's watch and Sue's perfume, and yet they said it hit them hard to close the magic pie shop not long ago, it just doesn't add up. I hope all this stuff brings them happiness. Too much stuff in our family of 6 causes us stress and a headache! Sometimes less is more. I like Chloe without the makeup 😊

Reactions: 6
I’ve not watched it, just reading the comments in here I can visualise the carnage £255 on perfume to wear whilst wiping crappy arses or loading the dishwasher? Erm ok! 🥴
Why not just buy a shark hoover? Hardly a Christmas gift.
Why does Sue constantly claw at herself? Has she fleas? I think she needs to check the dogs. No one scratches that much 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I usually lurk on this thread however I need to post after watching that Christmas Day Vlog. I was disgusted tbh, the way the kids were ripping the paper off and chucking the gift aside without really acknowledging it was horrible. Right at the beginning either Hallie or Phoebie tore a doll out of its box as if it was some battered old thing, not a brand new toy they’d just been given for Christmas.
Sue has just gone mad buying presents for the sake of it. She’s just wanting to let the world know that they’ve got money now. It was vulgar and distasteful. Not one of those little kids were grateful. Ooh and that ring isn’t classy,either.

Reactions: 10
I think it was distasteful especially after the year EVERYBODY has had with furlough, job losses, redundancies, deaths and uncertainty and YET the Radfrauds are still splashing the cash...

Reactions: 10
Was the microscope boy the same boy who got the Animal Crossing switch? I also struggle to tell them apart! He stuck out to me as the others who got the fortnite ones seemed to toss their switches aside but he seemed so genuinely thrilled with his.
Yeah that's Max. He always seems really sweet, often see him carrying the little ones. He had hold of Heidie on Christmas morning. He is the one that is supposedly ASD. He does seem really intelligent and he always seems to ask for Science-y stuff :)

Its all about priorities and for this lot they are off.

We all love to spoil our Kids at Christmas but when they are overwhelmed and unappreciative of the massive pile its time to cut back. I wonder where that LOL dolls house is going because they are massive when assembled.
They are spending money all over filling up a house that is bursting with people let alone things, they obviously came into a sum of money starting 2019, I am wondering if there was an inheritance with Noels mum and sues dad both passing away? Then the cancelled Australia trip.
No matter where the money is coming from I think it could be better spent doing more of the house up, extending it? Maybe even buying bigger or investing in other properties for the older children to have some independence.
Its just my opinion, its like putting a sticking plaster over cracks, trying to make things seam alot better than they are, like£255 on those stunning jumpers or lipstick on a pig!

Reactions: 8
Sue knew she was getting a ring, she'd had her nails done, her nails are normally short and bitten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.