The Radford Family #12 Sue's womb is like a deflated balloon but Noel hopes to fill it soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where do all the kids sleep?! I watched a house tour of theirs last night from 2 years ago but I think they all still live at home (as in, the ones who were still living at home when they filmed the house tour)

In the house tour, there was one spare bedroom which she mentioned was going to be for one of the boys. What about all those other kids? 2 of the boys were in a bunk bed in a tiny room and there was 1 room with 4 girls. I just feel sorry for the slightly older ones (let's say secondary school age) having to share with so many. It wouldn't be so bad if it was 2 per room, but 4 per room just feels like no privacy at all.

Does the one with a baby still live at home? I assume she has her own room?

Sorry for all the questions, I follow them on insta but don't watch many YouTube videos but I still can't keep up as I don't know all of their ages and names without checking Wikipedia haha

Reactions: 3
Where do all the kids sleep?! I watched a house tour of theirs last night from 2 years ago but I think they all still live at home (as in, the ones who were still living at home when they filmed the house tour)

In the house tour, there was one spare bedroom which she mentioned was going to be for one of the boys. What about all those other kids? 2 of the boys were in a bunk bed in a tiny room and there was 1 room with 4 girls. I just feel sorry for the slightly older ones (let's say secondary school age) having to share with so many. It wouldn't be so bad if it was 2 per room, but 4 per room just feels like no privacy at all.

Sorry for all the questions, I follow them on insta but don't watch many YouTube videos but I still can't keep up as I don't know all of their ages and names without checking Wikipedia haha
Yes Millie is still at home and has her own room with Ophelia. I believe Millie has had her own room since she was about 13, quite why she's so privileged?!

Meanwhile they still have the 4 girls in together (ages ranging 10-18... wtf?!), sharing one wardrobe between them. Max and Josh, I believe, are still squished into their cupboard which pretty much just fits a set of bunk beds and nothing else as there's not enough room to swing a cat - they're 12 and 13 ffs not toddlers!

Meanwhile, Oscar, Casper and Archie were kicked out of their slightly larger room, in favour of little favourites Hallie and Phoebe, who finally moved out of the windowless cupboard to share with Bonnie, who had been in with the boys up until then (apparently Heidi will go in there too soon, so back to 4 in there). The precious princesses got new bunk beds, while the 3 boys are now squished into the windowless cupboard, which previously looked tiny for 2 let alone 3. They have new beds too, but only enough for 2 as Casper and Oscar love to share. No thought whatsoever about what they'll do if they suddenly decide one night that they don't want to share a bed anymore (they are 8 and 9 after all!). Imagine not even having a bed to call your own, poor mites. It's one thing choosing to share, it's completely another being forced to continue doing so indefinitely because you don't even have a bed of your own anymore! 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Yes Millie is still at home and has her own room with Ophelia. I believe Millie has had her own room since she was about 13, quite why she's so privileged?!

Meanwhile they still have the 4 girls in together (ages ranging 10-18... wtf?!), sharing one wardrobe between them. Max and Josh, I believe, are still squished into their cupboard which pretty much just fits a set of bunk beds and nothing else as there's not enough room to swing a cat - they're 12 and 13 ffs not toddlers!

Meanwhile, Oscar, Casper and Archie were kicked out of their slightly larger room, in favour of little favourites Hallie and Phoebe, who finally moved out of the windowless cupboard to share with Bonnie, who had been in with the boys up until then (apparently Heidi will go in there too soon, so back to 4 in there). The precious princesses got new bunk beds, while the 3 boys are now squished into the windowless cupboard, which previously looked tiny for 2 let alone 3. They have new beds too, but only enough for 2 as Casper and Oscar love to share. No thought whatsoever about what they'll do if they suddenly decide one night that they don't want to share a bed anymore (they are 8 and 9 after all!). Imagine not even having a bed to call your own, poor mites. It's one thing choosing to share, it's completely another being forced to continue doing so indefinitely because you don't even have a bed of your own anymore! 😡
I think social services need to step in with that bed situation. Even IF the boys want to share there should still definitely be a bed for each boy. If the four girls can each have a bed to themselves (and they're all younger) then Oscar, Casper and Archie should all have their own beds. And I've said this before and I'll say it again. I think Sue and Noel should move in the windowless, soulless cupboard room and give the boys their bedroom. Maybe it would stop them from having more babies. They're the ones who wanted all those kids they should be prepared to put first and let them have a proper bedroom and bed each. But Sue and Noel are selfish. Poor boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think social services need to step in with that bed situation. Even IF the boys want to share there should still definitely be a bed for each boy. If the four girls can each have a bed to themselves (and they're all younger) then Oscar, Casper and Archie should all have their own beds. And I've said this before and I'll say it again. I think Sue and Noel should move in the windowless, soulless cupboard room and give the boys their bedroom. Maybe it would stop them from having more babies. They're the ones who wanted all those kids they should be prepared to put first and let them have a proper bedroom and bed each. But Sue and Noel are selfish. Poor boys.
Social services needed to stop in years back when they used to take the handles off of doors at night so the kids couldnt get out of the rooms.
Or when they put a lock and chain on the fridge.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

I don’t watch the videos either but a lot of the content is on Instagram anyway. Millie is the daughter with her own baby and yes she still loves at home (in fairness she’s quite valuable to their ongoing popularity).
Social services needed to stop in years back when they used to take the handles off of doors at night so the kids couldnt get out of the rooms.
Or when they put a lock and chain on the fridge.
I had no idea they did this 😳 This is at the very least neglect and children’s services need to be informed of this right now

Reactions: 2
They got quite a bit of backlash from taking the handles off the door, so irresponsible. They have enough bedrooms in my opinion but they just don't use them properly, why have 4 girls in one room when there's a room downstairs for 'Chloe's makeup'. Surely they should give it to Katie or even Tillie?

Hallie and Phoebe are their favourites its so obvious. Lets not forget Millie, she used to get into so much trouble at school (which was broadcasted on national TV) but still had the confidence to say to the SUN that Sue and Noel thought she was so innocent of whatever bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Thanks all!! It is so hard to keep up. I don't think 10-18 year olds should be sharing!
I've just gone back to the old house tour and you're right....there is no window :O

And this was filmed over 2 years ago, so why has Chloe still got a bedroom AND a make up room?! Especially when so many are sharing.

Also I watched the Q and A not long back. Do you think she really is done with kids?

i think daniel has the make up room now but he’s supposed to be joining the RAF(?) i think. think millie straight up refused to share a room, wouldn’t be suprised if she demanded a room for her baby too. something about her just rubs me the wrong way, might be the thinking you’re hot af when she’s really not attractive 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New vlogs up! Why do the kids need so much? None of them seemed grateful at all, Aimee got a new phone and all she can say is thanks? Not even a Thank You? I get you spoil your kids on Christmas but Sue over does it 24/7, my daughter got a new phone and a few clothes and her stocking, in my eyes that more than enough. Does Sue and her kids even know the real meaning of chirstmas?

i think daniel has the make up room now but he’s supposed to be joining the RAF(?) i think. think millie straight up refused to share a room, wouldn’t be suprised if she demanded a room for her baby too. something about her just rubs me the wrong way, might be the thinking you’re hot af when she’s really not attractive 😬
She's very stuck up, she thinks she's better than everyone else I'm not sure who's going to have to tell her that her family are a bunch of frauds and just because she is now a mum doesn't mean she's the next big influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where do they get all the money, the children spent a lot of money on gifts and Millie spent a fortune?

Reactions: 5
The girls seem so much more spoilt than the boys. The boys in this and in previous birthday videos seem so much more grateful

Reactions: 6
I think they’re exceptionally selfish parents but no way would this meet the threshold for children’s services - not by a long mile.

Reactions: 6
I miss the Freer thread, I liked to read it.
Surprised they are not back together. Alot of it was driven by Gary, surprised hes not still doing it to be honest.
Miss desperate family vloggers too. ha ha

They keep tripping themselves up, we are going to find it tough with the pie shop shut for 2 weeks, then buy a £5k watch.
Worried about security but look at our £5k watch, games consoles, other crap. Google for address. But we will blame other people!

Also hes 50, so by the time Heidie is 18, he will be 67, maybe thats the plan rather than the younger ones changing their siblings nappies, they will be changing their parents.
I think someone has started a new thread called the Freer family....

Reactions: 5
New vlogs up! Why do the kids need so much? None of them seemed grateful at all, Aimee got a new phone and all she can say is thanks? Not even a Thank You? I get you spoil your kids on Christmas but Sue over does it 24/7, my daughter got a new phone and a few clothes and her stocking, in my eyes that more than enough. Does Sue and her kids even know the real meaning of chirstmas?

She's very stuck up, she thinks she's better than everyone else I'm not sure who's going to have to tell her that her family are a bunch of frauds and just because she is now a mum doesn't mean she's the next big influencer.
Everything had some sort of well known brand on.. Proper winds me up. Must have spent THOUSANDS on all those presents.

Nice to see one of the boys (I can't tell you who it was because the middle aged boys all look the same to me but it was the one who unwrapped a microscope) actually saying thank you for his present.

She (Millie) seems very strange about possession of Ophelia. ALWAYS seems to be holding her.. Never see anyone else holding her.

Reactions: 7
Another vlog that was an absoloute load of shite.
Consisting of far far too many presents as per usual.
Mrs Radfrauds limited vocabulary....That’s nice.....Do you like it.....I love it....and You know me so well.
She didn’t disappoint with the crappy looking jumpers...no matter how much they cost they will look tit on her.
A load of time spent filming all the present opening which they could have spent with the kids.
More perfume than she can ever use, perfume goes off over time, still it will mask the smells in that house which must stink.
She said she loved plain and classy which that ring certainly wasn’t, probably cost an arm and a leg but will look tacky on her.
I could be here all night but I will say, they spend money like water and
all that paper and tags this year too with no regard for the environment.
Also no wonder Chloe cakes the make up on, she’s bordering on scary looking without it.
Millies caking it on these days too, it will take more than make up to improve her.
All in all as I said before, a load of Shiite.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice the lack of creative elf on the shelf 😁 they used to do slides, words spelt out in cereals....naught elf tricks 🤣 this year bunged behind the fireguard and the kids had to find them 😆😆

I knew they were bored of it. Problem with things like that is year on year is its not sustainable.

We got fed up very quickly of elf mess and gave it up the kids didn't care one bit as the radford kids really didn't give a tit from the beginning of December this year.

Its okay not to do to these things but this year was unfortunately only for the vlog "content" and both sue and noel were stressed and could do without it.

Everything had some sort of well known brand on.. Proper winds me up. Must have spent THOUSANDS on all those presents.

Nice to see one of the boys (I can't tell you who it was because the middle aged boys all look the same to me but it was the one who unwrapped a microscope) actually saying thank you for his present.

She (Millie) seems very strange about possession of Ophelia. ALWAYS seems to be holding her.. Never see anyone else holding her.
Was the microscope boy the same boy who got the Animal Crossing switch? I also struggle to tell them apart! He stuck out to me as the others who got the fortnite ones seemed to toss their switches aside but he seemed so genuinely thrilled with his.

Where does Millie get all her money from to buy all these presents for the others? Also with Luke, I know he works full time but he also bought expensive presents for the rest - we didn’t see what he got. I wonder if ‘that’s from me,’ means I bought it or I choose it and used daddies card

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.