The Radford Family #12 Sue's womb is like a deflated balloon but Noel hopes to fill it soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally everyone shouted at Bonnie for her to move in the new vlog... i get that the kids shouldn’t interrupt the other kids present opening but i’m sure Noel wouldn’t mind his little 1-year old daughter helping him... gosh

Literally everyone shouted at Bonnie for her to move in the new vlog... i get that the kids shouldn’t interrupt the other kids present opening but i’m sure Noel wouldn’t mind his little 1-year old daughter helping him

Literally everyone shouted at Bonnie for her to move in the new vlog... i get that the kids shouldn’t interrupt the other kids present opening but i’m sure Noel wouldn’t mind his little 1-year old daughter helping him... gosh

Reactions: 1
I understand the criticism at Sophies outfit is not only to the clothes but how she behaves (not too mature, but how should she know what mature is? From Sue?no way) however..I find people nowadays are a bit controversial and easily having a go at a mum of 3 who is still young and looks good(if a 50 year old would do this that will be totally ridiculous but Sophie isn't old at all) and in the same time most people are happy when Archie is wearing a dress and generally the trend pulls towards to the binary toilets and freedom of self expression no matter the gender etc. So again we are stuck criticising women only. I know mostly it's because she is a Radford, but that is also the reason why she IS immature.

Reactions: 6
Brag Brag Brag, yet again. No wonder the kids are all hyper when Sue is constantly screeching like a child. I couldn’t care less what Sophie wears but the outfit on Christmas Day made her look positively ridiculous. Bless her she thought she looked amazing...( not)By the way Noel needs to teach Chloe to fry eggs!!!!!!

Also why would you advertise the fact you have a 5k watch on social media especially when you live in a fairly rough area. bleeping idiots.

Sue is a habitual liar.Three weeks ago she was saying how they would struggle with Creepy Noel being off work and now she’s spending 5k on a watch. They must think we are as thick as they are !

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Literally everyone shouted at Bonnie for her to move in the new vlog... i get that the kids shouldn’t interrupt the other kids present opening but i’m sure Noel wouldn’t mind his little 1-year old daughter helping him
shes 2

Reactions: 1
Is pronouncing ‘poorly’ as ‘poo-ly’ a northern thing, or has Sue just made up a new word?

Also...just looked up the omega watch, assuming it is brand new and not refurbished, that’s £4-5k on a watch for someone who does manual work in a kitchen. It’s surely just going to sit the box and make them a target for burglary. If they got that sort of money to spare, why not put it aside to help their children in later life with university or house deposits?

It seems to me that they originally were financially as we saw them on tv when Noel was budgeting and they lived comfortably with the basics but not much wriggle room so had to manage it carefully. Since then the attitude to money has changed completely, they now don’t seem to see the value in anything, they are obviously getting significant sums, via YouTube or Channel 5, but instead of taking a considered approach and continuing to live within a budget so that they can make that money last then to help their children or allow an earlier retirement for Noel...they just spend it as quickly as they are able.

To a extent it may not be a change in attitude as such, if they have no debts and they have always just spent as they earned and not saved significantly. But for most people, if income drastically increases, they find better things to spend it on that showering their kids with gifts constantly, especially when it’s obvious that they are throwing stuff out as quickly as it’s arriving as they clearly don’t have the storage space to keep bringing more crap into the house over and over again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Regardless of her age it was unnecessary.

Is pronouncing ‘poorly’ as ‘poo-ly’ a northern thing, or has Sue just made up a new word?

Also...just looked up the omega watch, assuming it is brand new and not refurbished, that’s £4-5k on a watch for someone who does manual work in a kitchen. It’s surely just going to sit the box and make them a target for burglary. If they got that sort of money to spare, why not put it aside to help their children in later life with university or house deposits?

It seems to me that they originally were financially as we saw them on tv when Noel was budgeting and they lived comfortably with the basics but not much wriggle room so had to manage it carefully. Since then the attitude to money has changed completely, they now don’t seem to see the value in anything, they are obviously getting significant sums, via YouTube or Channel 5, but instead of taking a considered approach and continuing to live within a budget so that they can make that money last then to help their children or allow an earlier retirement for Noel...they just spend it as quickly as they are able.

To a extent it may not be a change in attitude as such, if they have no debts and they have always just spent as they earned and not saved significantly. But for most people, if income drastically increases, they find better things to spend it on that showering their kids with gifts constantly, especially when it’s obvious that they are throwing stuff out as quickly as it’s arriving as they clearly don’t have the storage space to keep bringing more crap into the house over and over again.
They are using money like it’s water. I cannot wait for this new series to come out and we will all this commotion on social media, but now to think of it maybe they have upped their game when the cameras around... who knows

Reactions: 4
This is what I don’t get. They have 21 kids, 2 of whom have moved out, who they could help with deposits to buy or even to get into a shared ownership scheme. There are a few of the older ones (age 20+) who might really benefit from living away from home and with prices up there relatively affordable (compared to large parts of the country) they could help their kids get a first step on the ladder while they can still afford it.
Also unrelated but there is another “media” family (Ladbaby)who have just raised a huge amount of money for the Trussell Trust food banks by using their following for the good of others. Instead of token efforts by Sue throwing a few quid in when she feels they need the positive PR, how about they use their platform for some good that actually makes a real difference to people.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I work within the jewellery/watch industry and although that is a lot for a watch for an omega it isn’t. They also hold their value really well so when they are skint in a few years when no new babies are produced to earn the cash they can flog it to fund chemicals for the hot tub.
Plus you’d be surprised at just how many jewellers offer credit. My guess is Sue’s taken finance out so Noel doesn’t see a chunk of cash come out the bank since he’s in control of it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s still a lot of unnecessary spending. He never goes anywhere to wear a watch. They just like to brag that they have one. Let’s hope he doesn’t end up losing it. The world and his wife know he has it now.

I'm all for treating kids and having flash holidays and all that.. (even though the holidays may be paid by for Channel 5 (4 ?) ) Anyway
. That money they spend on god knows what could be saved up to pay for a bigger house! I can see their house is massive, but so many kids are sharing rooms and it would be nice for some of the kids to have their own bedroom.. although they did say something about having plans for the house , so maybe they will extend.. but as it stands having 3/4 pre teens and teenage girls in one room can't be fun on any of them xx

I can’t imagine how much money they have wasted this christmas. I get obviously it’s a big celebration but we’re all them toys needed? Previously they said they spend £150-£200 on each child but aren’t them switch things £150 each? Radfraud kids need a good lesson on what it’s like not to get loads of presents. The kids really irritate me, they just seem so ungrateful

I don’t believe i heard one “Thank you” in the secret santa video at all. Sue bloody teach your kids some manners instead of peeing on sticks and trying to conceive baby #23.

Reactions: 8
I’ve not watched the vlog because I just can’t. Repetitive crap, crap and more crap. Not much else to say really 🥴

Reactions: 7
The volume in the house of waste, tat and unnecessary purchases is unreal.

The way Sue chucked those donations in the boot of the car and let the kids play with them too.

The dear boy who was poo-ly... could it be Covid? He looked so ill. When he put his bag on the table because it was his and he didn’t want anybody else to touch it?

Spending thousands on a watch. One of the older girls going “that’s nice that”. It’s her Dad not some teenager.

Kids in the hot tub - why it’s not a pool.

Chloe’s nails 😑
They were awful.

Why not one big present and a stocking? All that waste.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is what I don’t get. They have 21 kids, 2 of whom have moved out, who they could help with deposits to buy or even to get into a shared ownership scheme. There are a few of the older ones (age 20+) who might really benefit from living away from home and with prices up there relatively affordable (compared to large parts of the country) they could help their kids get a first step on the ladder while they can still afford it.
Also unrelated but there is another “media” family (Ladbaby)who have just raised a huge amount of money for the Trussell Trust food banks by using their following for the good of others. Instead of token efforts by Sue throwing a few quid in when she feels they need the positive PR, how about they use their platform for some good that actually makes a real difference to people.
I very much get the impression that once you are 18 in that household you are on your own. I can imagine Noel bent over double laughing at the thought of giving them a deposit for a house. Ethically the adult children who feature in the programmes/vlogs should have their own contracts and due payments, and the younger ones should get a % each put into an account for when they are older. After all the only reason they are making money is by exposing the children to the media. Look at the Duggar/Dillard fallout over money, Noel could learn a lesson there.

I’ve not watched the vlog because I just can’t. Repetitive crap, crap and more crap. Not much else to say really 🥴
Same here, can't watch any of them now. Did anyone else miss the Freer's big family Xmas vlog? I was watching their old ones and had a tear in my eye at how things have changed. All the extended family together, it was really lovely. (Yes I know I am utterly pathetic).

Last edited:
I can’t imagine how much money they have wasted this christmas. I get obviously it’s a big celebration but we’re all them toys needed? Previously they said they spend £150-£200 on each child but aren’t them switch things £150 each? Radfraud kids need a good lesson on what it’s like not to get loads of presents. The kids really irritate me, they just seem so ungrateful

I don’t believe i heard one “Thank you” in the secret santa video at all. Sue bloody teach your kids some manners instead of peeing on sticks and trying to conceive baby #23.
£300 for a switch each, and the kids toss the boxes around like its duck all. Says it all, they have been brought up its all disposable, are completely thankless and have no idea of normal life. All because of their parents. I do wonder what the oldest ones think seeing the younger ones getting more than they ever got as kids...surely gotta be some resentment there

Same here, can't watch any of them now. Did anyone else miss the Freer's big family Xmas vlog? I was watching their old ones and had a tear in my eye at how things have changed. All the extended family together, it was really lovely. (Yes I know I am utterly pathetic).
I miss the Freer thread, I liked to read it.
Surprised they are not back together. Alot of it was driven by Gary, surprised hes not still doing it to be honest.
Miss desperate family vloggers too. ha ha

They keep tripping themselves up, we are going to find it tough with the pie shop shut for 2 weeks, then buy a £5k watch.
Worried about security but look at our £5k watch, games consoles, other crap. Google for address. But we will blame other people!

Also hes 50, so by the time Heidie is 18, he will be 67, maybe thats the plan rather than the younger ones changing their siblings nappies, they will be changing their parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.