The Radford Family #12 Sue's womb is like a deflated balloon but Noel hopes to fill it soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two Fortnite switches there - £280 each and that’s just two presents out of hundreds 😳

View attachment 359799
The parents need to spend more quality time in the home with them instead of constantly filming and taking photos. When they are not doing that they are watching films or playing on electronic devices. Terrible terrible parenting and they are too thick to realise.

Reactions: 8
Can I just ask. What in hells name is Sophie wearing? I’m all for expressing your own style but...........😩😩😩😩😩
Just about to say the same thing! Looks like a 15 year old 😂

Having a hard time identifying the one of the Left? I know katie is on the right, but isn’t morecambe in tier 3, meaning only 3 households can join together? And i’m sure Chris was over, so was Sophie so isn’t that three?

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Having a hard time identifying the one of the Left? I know katie is on the right, but isn’t morecambe in tier 3, meaning only 3 households can join together? And i’m sure Chris was over, so was Sophie so isn’t that three?
is it Daniels or Jacks girlfriend?

Nice to see the Radfords are following the guidelines well as always then 😡

Sophie looks like a pre-teen Spice Girl wannabe from the 90s. What on Earth possessed her to think that's a good look for a woman of her age?

Reactions: 16
Nice to see the Radfords are following the guidelines well as always then 😡

Sophie looks like a pre-teen Spice Girl wannabe from the 90s. What on Earth possessed her to think that's a good look for a woman of her age?
If Sophie’s wearing this... i can’t wait to see Sue’s outfit!

Watching the stories they put up today I honestly couldn't think of anything worse than a Radford Christmas kids just ripping into parcels no chance for people to be thanked and for everyone to see what they all got each other.

Two Fortnite switches there - £280 each and that’s just two presents out of hundreds 😳

View attachment 359799

Sophie looks bloody ridiculous. Acting like a teenager. Her hair makes her look like a King Charles Spaniel. Now Sue if your reading this convince us she is still with her husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sophie looks bloody ridiculous. Acting like a teenager. Her hair makes her look like a King Charles Spaniel. Now Sue if your reading this convince us she is still with her husband.
Hey! King Charles Spaniels are too cute to be compared to a 15-year old wannabe rat look alike 😂😂

So Sue since you love us so much- in the next vlog show the rabbits or has ur spoiled bratty daughters forgot about them? Also stay clear of drinks tonight we don’t want to be paying for your 23rd child too xx

Reactions: 5
More ‘look what we can afford to buy to amuse the kids before it’s binned tomorrow’ crap videos, can’t say I’m surprised.
Sophie is so cringeworthy, she dresses and acts like a little girl, and then comes the attention seeking dance 😱 wtf!?
Peter Pan, just like mummy sue

Merry Christmas everyone

Reactions: 6
Merry Belated Christmas Tattlers! Hope you all had a fab one.

Sophies videos are tacky and embarrassing.
Her outfit looks like she had been for a run in the park and robbed a flasher for his mac!

And still, no mention of Joe.

• Heart
Omg Sophie 😱
Sorry sweetheart but you need a full length mirror! Wtf is that outfit and those dances?? Bearing in mind that she’s the oldest girl and therefore has quite some influence on the younger girls. And obviously her own girls.

Reactions: 5
Just a thought here 😊 (for The Radfords)
I bet there are lots of toys your children have that they aren't that bothered about.
Why not take some of those toys & give them to your local women's refuge or food bank?
I'm sure there's kids there that will love them.
You can even stick it on a vlog 🤣

Those older Radford girls are so conceited and full of themselves it’s untrue. Always flaunting theirselves on social media. I don’t think they ever put their phones down. Even the middle girls now are going the same way. Hardly surprising really the cameras they had rammed in their faces when they were younger.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.