The Radford Family #11 Is 22 finally enough or is Sue secretly up the duff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These people have definitely got cotton wool between their ears. Which people in their right minds go out on a wet muddy day in white coats and white trainers. Hiring another car just to go bloody pumpkin picking. Surely two older ones could have stayed home. A fourth dog as well. They can’t look after the kids and dogs they’ve got already.
That house must reek of dogs. Ughhhh makes me feel sick. Absoloute mindless boasting morons. They need to grow up and quickly.
It's like they have more money than they know what to do with I haven't watched the vlog but that's crazy hiring another car to go pumpkin picking .😬

Reactions: 3
They class themselves as celebrities and are trying to aspire to and live a certain lifestyle which in the long term won't be sustainable.

Reactions: 5
That was such a horrible vlog. Whatever that farm was, with the children yelling, screaming and grabbing at the animals. At least tehy tried to get them to be gentle but animals should not on display like for everyone to just come up and grab at them. I can barely even comment on the new puppy. There is no need to pass a puppy around on it's first night in the house. Give it breathing room, give it time to adjust.

I don't understand why they need to hire another car. They have two 7 seaters. Did they get rid of one?

Reactions: 7
Eeeek. Don’t mention the jackets lol
I did earlier this year and was called jealous. I’ve tried to find the screenshot to back this up, but can’t. I’m not jealous! I’d rather have a Barbour than one of those Duvet coats!!!

Reactions: 6
What really confusses me is that the younger ones are running around in hunter wellies, next & moncler coats and yet there are a few vlogs where one of the middle boys is wearing what look like cheap(primark) jogging bottoms that dont even meet his ankles because they are too small. At first I though maybe there were old/garden/siblings but its been a few times now.

Reactions: 13
That poor bloody puppy! They need a calm environment to settle into a new home. I hate the whole dog-breeding industry - blood money! Yes I know people will argue there are responsible breeders out there but the country is overflowing with UNWANTED dogs ffs!

Then there's those bleeping jackets - if you're reading this Sue shame on you for promoting a company that uses fur. How can you wear the skin of an animal that has been trapped and left to die a horrible death just so you can wear a naff puffa jacket? Do your research on how this company makes its clothing. I don't mean the sensationalist peta, I mean the proper animal welfare organisations.

I'm also confused over the hire car - I thought they had two?

Reactions: 10
So did they have three cars? Who was driving the third? I feel like either Daniel or Jack have their own cars or maybe both wouldnt it make sense to use that

Reactions: 1
I was going to say who drove the third car
Imagine handing that back covered in mud from the muddy farm trip

Reactions: 4
“We’ve just got back to a Zara parcel, haven’t we Noel?”
Oh piss off!!!! You guys are transparent as duck! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So did they have three cars? Who was driving the third? I feel like either Daniel or Jack have their own cars or maybe both wouldnt it make sense to use that
I realised i misunderstood them, they said they went to pick up a nine seater car as there was two too many people. So why didnt they use Jack or Daniels car or did the oldest really have to go, hiring a 9 seater car cant of been cheap

Reactions: 2
First vlog I've watched in a while, probably since Ophelia's birth, and I'm honestly disgusted. Just when you think they can't get any more braggy and vile they add another puppy to the mix, when they can't even look after the ones they already have, and open a parcel of ridiculously expensive children's clothes, bought only for the littlest girls (yet again) in front of Casper. There you go Casper, you sit there while we brag to the camera about the expensive clothes we choose to lavish on your little sisters. Nothing in there for you mate, as usual 😥. I mean Zara ffs? When KAC started they were all in their Primark hand me downs. It's ridiculous spending, and don't get me started on the coats!!!

Just proves how ridiculous it was getting rid of the mini bus too. They now have to hire a car to take 16/17 of them (I lost count) on a day out as they don't all fit in the two 7 seaters 🙈 I dread to think what muddy state they left it in too!

As for the 'secretiveness' over what they were collecting, come off it guys! Did you really think you'd fool people into thinking a new baby was on the way?! (Quite clearly the intention). Bit stupid including the puppy in the thumbnail for the vlog, if it was really intended as a surprise. And of course, when they get her home and the kids are all lined up on the sofa for a cuddle, Casper having positioned himself on the end, what does Sue say? "Let the girls hold her", and she's placed straight into Phoebe's arms 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Can we also take a moment to notice how often Sue cuts off Oscar when he’s trying to explain something. He’s obviously on the spectrum somewhere! I just feel for him. It’s like they listen for a wee bit then just cut him off. He never gets the time to fully explain what he thinks. Poor guy, must be really hard for him

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I think they just took two cars...the hired 9 seater and one of theirs.

Can we also take a moment to notice how often Sue cuts off Oscar when he’s trying to explain something. He’s obviously on the spectrum somewhere! I just feel for him. It’s like they listen for a wee bit then just cut him off. He never gets the time to fully explain what he thinks. Poor guy, must be really hard for him
The way the boys are treated in general is awful but especially those middle boys. Too old to be considered cute for vlog content, too young to be useful to them (around the house, contributing a wage etc). They miss out on so much - attention, gifts etc. They're just cast aside compared to the girls. The irony being that, when Oscar and Casper were the youngest at the start of KAC, they were completely spoilt in terms of attention, clothes etc (they use to get all the matching Next stuff the girls now have, with the older ones cast aside in Primark). Then Hallie and Phoebe came along and the dynamics changed completely.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
“We’ve just got back to a Zara parcel, haven’t we Noel?”
Oh piss off!!!! You guys are transparent as duck! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
“ Noel chose the clothes for the two girls.”Must have been a freebie. Worse taste than her!

I think they just took two cars...the hired 9 seater and one of theirs.
Yes they definitely only took 2 cars, one of theirs and a larger hired one (ridiculous- you just don't take some of the teens!). Chloe and Katie were there purely to help with the kids, you're not telling me they got anything from it. As for Millie going with Ophelia, again why? Just so we can go 'aw' at Ophelia and Heidie's matching outfits?

I got confused who was there and who wasn't tbh to make up the 16. Sue, Noel, Chloe, Millie, Katie, Max, Tillie, Oscar, Casper, Hallie, Phoebe, Archie, Bonnie, Heidie and Ophelia... I thought I saw both Ellie and Aimee too but clearly only one of them could have been there otherwise that makes 17. Come to think of it, I don't think I actually 'saw' Hallie there, which is odd as they usually feature her loads, but assumed she was as can't imagine why she wouldn't be. I probably just missed her.

Talking of Heidie and Ophelia that reminds me, I had to laugh when Sue mentioned it was Ophelia's first pumpkin picking experience and Millie corrected her 'and Heidie's'. Just shows how 'old' Heidie is already in Sue's mind, she's moved on from considering her a tiny baby. Then she said they're both asleep, camera promptly pans to Heidie wide awake, providing Sue was paying her no attention whatever to have not even realised she'd woken up!

Edit - just looked back and Ellie was definitely there. I think it was Aimee that wasn't then. No real focus on Hallie but there was a girl running around with a pink coat, hood up about her size.

Also had to laugh when, off camera, a voice was getting excited about the rabbits (possibly Oscar but off camera so hard to tell) and then another child pipes up with 'you do know we have rabbits at home', promptly responded with 'yeah but we don't really get to hold them' (so quiet they probably didn't realise the camera picked it up, but it did). Hmmm, sounds like those poor bunnies get little to no attention then! Don't get me wrong, if they have stopped the little ones chasing them around the garden that's great, but for the primary aged kids to not be allowed to hold them much, when it was said it in a way that clearly suggests they'd like to, is ridiculous! In a controlled, calm situation, handling is great for them. Too much like hard work getting them out is it? 🙁

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yes they definitely only took 2 cars, one of theirs and a larger hired one (ridiculous- you just don't take some of the teens!). Chloe and Katie were there purely to help with the kids, you're not telling me they got anything from it. As for Millie going with Ophelia, again why? Just so we can go 'aw' at Ophelia and Heidie's matching outfits?

I got confused who was there and who wasn't tbh to make up the 16. Sue, Noel, Chloe, Millie, Katie, Max, Tillie, Oscar, Casper, Hallie, Phoebe, Archie, Bonnie, Heidie and Ophelia... I thought I saw both Ellie and Aimee too but clearly only one of them could have been there otherwise that makes 17. Come to think of it, I don't think I actually 'saw' Hallie there, which is odd as they usually feature her loads, but assumed she was as can't imagine why she wouldn't be. I probably just missed her.

Talking of Heidie and Ophelia that reminds me, I had to laugh when Sue mentioned it was Ophelia's first pumpkin picking experience and Millie corrected her 'and Heidie's'. Just shows how 'old' Heidie is already in Sue's mind, she's moved on from considering her a tiny baby. Then she said they're both asleep, camera promptly pans to Heidie wide awake, providing Sue was paying her no attention whatever to have not even realised she'd woken up!

Edit - just looked back and Ellie was definitely there. I think it was Aimee that wasn't then. No real focus on Hallie but there was a girl running around with a pink coat, hood up about her size.
Why would anybody in their right mind take a baby a month old pumpkin picking. In those vile weather conditions as well. They really do show off their stupidity. Babies and dogs are like new toys to them.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.