The Radford Family #11 Is 22 finally enough or is Sue secretly up the duff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The majority of my son's was provided via the nursery. We obviously did work at home as well, but if you don't send your child do you get more involvement from SLT?

Once my son went to school they had someone in 3 times a week on top of the daily support he got. I guess it's like most services and is pretty much a postcode lottery?
Sorry should have clarified, nursery a year before the usual starting time is recommended for children with speech issues and if a nursery is over subscribed at any point a child with SAL delays will get priority. I had to take my son every week in the local hospital which was a complete pain but I know others in different boroughs that got it through nursery exclusively. It very much depends on the LA and as you say it is a postcode lottery.

Reactions: 3
😱 a day! I thought that amount for the week was expensive. If I could have avoided it I would have. I’m surprised they can afford to pick up a 2nd car like that when they’ve already got a working car.
Yes, it was silly prices. Luckily the insurance covered ours.

Reactions: 1
Sorry should have clarified, nursery a year before the usual starting time is recommended for children with speech issues and if a nursery is over subscribed at any point a child with SAL delays will get priority. I had to take my son every week in the local hospital which was a complete pain but I know others in different boroughs that got it through nursery exclusively. It very much depends on the LA and as you say it is a postcode lottery.
There are a lot of cases of children with speech issues. In The Radfrauds case some of it is a lack of one to one time with the children, it has to play a part. The supposedly story time with Archie was purely for the camera. He didn’t want her to read because he obviously isn’t used to it. I have never heard either of the so-called parents correct the children’s speech as Iused to when mine were young. They don’t stand a chance. Bad parenting doesn’t come close.

Reactions: 8
How bad was archie’s speech when they were reading on the bed poor lad! He’s 3 and could barely form any proper words, you can guess what he’s saying mostly but his words weren’t properly formed at all
I just watched and I wasn't expecting it to be that bad. Poor boy. It sounded like he was speaking a foreign language. I only got a few words and they were ok and yeah. Its not his fault poor thing, I hope he gets SALT.

Reactions: 4
First vlog I've watched in a while, probably since Ophelia's birth, and I'm honestly disgusted. Just when you think they can't get any more braggy and vile they add another puppy to the mix, when they can't even look after the ones they already have, and open a parcel of ridiculously expensive children's clothes, bought only for the littlest girls (yet again) in front of Casper. There you go Casper, you sit there while we brag to the camera about the expensive clothes we choose to lavish on your little sisters. Nothing in there for you mate, as usual 😥. I mean Zara ffs? When KAC started they were all in their Primark hand me downs. It's ridiculous spending, and don't get me started on the coats!!!

Just proves how ridiculous it was getting rid of the mini bus too. They now have to hire a car to take 16/17 of them (I lost count) on a day out as they don't all fit in the two 7 seaters 🙈 I dread to think what muddy state they left it in too!

As for the 'secretiveness' over what they were collecting, come off it guys! Did you really think you'd fool people into thinking a new baby was on the way?! (Quite clearly the intention). Bit stupid including the puppy in the thumbnail for the vlog, if it was really intended as a surprise. And of course, when they get her home and the kids are all lined up on the sofa for a cuddle, Casper having positioned himself on the end, what does Sue say? "Let the girls hold her", and she's placed straight into Phoebe's arms 🤬
Why would the Radfords make you want to buy Zara clothes? They don’t suit them.

Reactions: 6
I don't understand how they are ever going to be able to travel together again without hiring a car. These two seven seaters they have now allow them to take 12 children with them. Even without Chris and Sophie and the oldest four boys, Jack, Daniel, Luke and James. They still have 13 under the age of 18, plus Chloe and Millie (with Ophelia) who like to tag along and haven't learnt to drive. Years ago the teenagers probably wouldn't have been bothered but now with them flashing the cash and a chance to be an 'influencer' if you get your face in the vlog its more appealing. Also in the current situation they can't do things they might usually do, like going to the cinema with their friends so they are probably desperate for any excuse to get out of the house. Noel 'There is more of us than we expected.' Can you imagine sorry Casper you cant come we didn't realise so many of your siblings would want to spend time with us!

Why would the Radfords make you want to buy Zara clothes? They don’t suit them.
Exactly. Personally I would never buy Zara for fast growing kids anyway but I'm gutted how much Next they wear these days (the tiny ones at least) as I love Next and it really puts me off. They definitely have a certain style they go for though (the pinker and frillier the better for them, which is good for me as that's the kind of stuff I hate). Funnily enough I could search through a page of a new Next directory and pick out exactly what Sue will have her sprogs decked out in, in order to avoid, and I'm nearly always right!

Seeing them in something actively puts me off, rather than the opposite effect.

I don't understand how they are ever going to be able to travel together again without hiring a car. These two seven seaters they have now allow them to take 12 children with them. Even without Chris and Sophie and the oldest four boys, Jack, Daniel, Luke and James. They still have 13 under the age of 18, plus Chloe and Millie (with Ophelia) who like to tag along and haven't learnt to drive. Years ago the teenagers probably wouldn't have been bothered but now with them flashing the cash and a chance to be an 'influencer' if you get your face in the vlog its more appealing. Also in the current situation they can't do things they might usually do, like going to the cinema with their friends so they are probably desperate for any excuse to get out of the house. Noel 'There is more of us than we expected.' Can you imagine sorry Casper you cant come we didn't realise so many of your siblings would want to spend time with us!
They’d of been better buying a new minibus. They clearly still need one!!

Exactly. Personally I would never buy Zara for fast growing kids anyway but I'm gutted how much Next they wear these days (the tiny ones at least) as I love Next and it really puts me off. They definitely have a certain style they go for though (the pinker and frillier the better for them, which is good for me as that's the kind of stuff I hate). Funnily enough I could search through a page of a new Next directory and pick out exactly what Sue will have her sprogs decked out in, in order to avoid, and I'm nearly always right!

I’ve never bought from Zara, mainly because they don’t have a store in my local city. I buy a lot from Next and places like Blacks, JD and Tiso. TBH Zara (I’m only guessing here BTW) looks no different to Next stuff?! Maybe I’m wrong? 😂😂

She has dressed them in Next for quite a while now (before vlogging) especially the younger ones, all of the (famous!) jumpers she wears are also from there, and Noels jumpers/polos that everyone was a big fan of a while back are all from there too. I always used to wonder how they afford it! Its always current full price stock not sale and its not exactly cheap! Now they have switched to Zara kids I'll be interested to see if they both start prancing about in Zara too!

Until the next 'accident'... oops (not).

They honestly think we're stupid. As I said the other day, they cover themselves well for when the inevitable menopause kicks it, to make it seem like it was a conscious decision to stop, but we all know they'll keep going until nature finally says no. I think they also seem to think that constantly saying no more will make a pregnancy announcement more 'surprising'. No Sue and Noel, another Radford pregnancy announcement is literally the least surprising pregnancy announcement in the world, whether you've said no more or not.

Reactions: 10
She has dressed them in Next for quite a while now (before vlogging) especially the younger ones, all of the (famous!) jumpers she wears are also from there, and Noels jumpers/polos that everyone was a big fan of a while back are all from there too. I always used to wonder how they afford it! Its always current full price stock not sale and its not exactly cheap! Now they have switched to Zara kids I'll be interested to see if they both start prancing about in Zara too!
Yeah I remember her dressing Oscar and Casper head to foot in Next too when they were tiny. It's only ever the little ones though, the older ones have to make do with Primark and supermarkets.

I'm less keen on the adult Next stuff so no danger of Sue and I matching!

Fast forward to the new year pregnancy announcement
Shall we all practise our shocked faces now? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Vile liars !

Asking the question....”Are you having any more children ?” is not an assumption!!!!!!I
It’s a question ffs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I would love to know if sue and Noel are related, they are both adopted and were looking for their birth parents then suddenly stopped. I think they look a bit like eachother too 😬

Reactions: 9
Sorry how up your own arse do you have to be to think that anyone outside your immediate family would be either thrilled or disappointed that you had stopped breeding?
Seriously ffs hun, get yourself to a head doctor, you’ve got issues that need dealing with.

Reactions: 10
She acts like there isn't a long history of them saying they are having no more only to turn around an announce they are having another. They even had a vasectomy and reversed it to have more. These aren't unfounded assumptions anyone is making but acknowledging Sue and Noel's pattern of behavior.

Yes they are! Imagine trying to study hard for exams in that house! Impossible!
Oh god i feel so bad for them children! Anyone with kids that have done GCSE’s or A-LEVEL will know who stressful it is for them, and it’s so important parents take a responsibility to make sure they are ok, something Sue & Noel don’t have time to do. Seen so many things about exams causing mental health issues in teenagers, i really do hope sue and noel do check up on the teenagers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh god i feel so bad for them children! Anyone with kids that have done GCSE’s or A-LEVEL will know who stressful it is for them, and it’s so important parents take a responsibility to make sure they are ok, something Sue & Noel don’t have time to do. Seen so many things about exams causing mental health issues in teenagers, i really do hope sue and noel do check up on the teenagers.
Yes this is so true and isnt just the few weeks of exams, it goes on for at least the whole year and was even harder for the poor kids last year who had it taken out of their hands.
Have you noticed that they dont congratulate anyone on GCSE results day?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.