The Radford Family #11 Is 22 finally enough or is Sue secretly up the duff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling at all the Canada goose, they are quite simply nouveau riche (temporary) lotto winners.....

Reactions: 8
Was yesterday vlog filled a few weeks ago before they went into Tier 3 lockdown as i didnt think you could go on dates while in tier2/3?

Reactions: 4
Oh another dog for the torture chamber. Poor thing.

Makes me sad for the kids that a trip can't just be a memory
Its got to be photographed...or put online. They can't just allow the kids to have an afternoon out in private.

Last edited:
Sue must be very broody, the last time there was a biggish gap between babies (well a big gap for them) they got 5 dogs. Symptomatic of their hoarding issues really, quite a few of the KAC families started breeding dogs after they stopped having children.

Reactions: 7
Howling at all the Canada goose, they are quite simply nouveau riche (temporary) lotto winners.....
And arnt they animal fur too?

Sue must be very broody, the last time there was a biggish gap between babies (well a big gap for them) they got 5 dogs. Symptomatic of their hoarding issues really, quite a few of the KAC families started breeding dogs after they stopped having children.
Yes there was one in particular who did it but that was to pay for the vasectomy reversal

Reactions: 3
I don't think I can watch this vlog. Is it a puppy? Did they adopt a rescue or buy from a breeder? They are so completely neglectful of their children and current pets, I can't imagine adding another to the mix.

Reactions: 7
I don't think any respectful charity's would allow them to adopt, far too much going on in that house and not enough space

Reactions: 9
And arnt they animal fur too?

Yes there was one in particular who did it but that was to pay for the vasectomy reversal
I think the Freers bred the dogs several times and at one stage had 10 dogs and 5 cats. The Sullivan's also went through a Labrador retriever phase.

Reactions: 2
Christ they're spending money like water. How can anyone possibly believe the bloody pie shop pays for all this stuff.😠😠😠

Reactions: 12
Cant be paranoid if many others see it, but yes you are correct.

Those poor rabbits, their housing isnt adequate, I am also worried about there being 2 cooped up in the small hutch.
Rabbits may look cute but they are vicious when they reach puberty, watership down is very true.
They dont really have a garden thats good for animals, plastic grass is low maintenance but not great for grazing.
Poor things. I LOVE rabbits honestly i’ve had them since i was a child, and oh it does make my heart break just seeing them cooped up in a hutch until some silly child comes and harasses them. Don’t get me wrong children can be great at taking care of rabbits, but the radford kids? Sorry but they just seem a bit wild, Bonnie running after the rabbit? All the noise? They haven’t done the proper research they probably didn’t even know what they eat until they went to the pet shop!!

I don't think any respectful charity's would allow them to adopt, far too much going on in that house and not enough space
Yes this is correct in some ways. We foster dogs from the RSPCA, meaning we take in the dogs that need special care (puppies or older dogs so they don’t have to deal with the stress of animal shelters) and when we were going through the process of becoming fosters it was very hard. They came to our house, wanted to know what age the regular visitors are, a very very long process! I believe they don’t really allow adopters who have smaller children (e.g Bonnies age) to adopt a dog as they are very boisterous and dogs can be snappy especially with the way the radford kids treat animals.

Last edited:
Cannot believe they have another dog. Why must they behave as though children and pets are collectable items?!

All of those people living in that house and not one has the common sense to think about the impact adding another member to the house has on the existing humans and animals.

The little ones are too rough with the dogs and it's sheer luck there's never been an accident.

just watched the latest vlog briefly - are Sue & Noel wearing - or should I say advertising designer coats??

These people have definitely got cotton wool between their ears. Which people in their right minds go out on a wet muddy day in white coats and white trainers. Hiring another car just to go bloody pumpkin picking. Surely two older ones could have stayed home. A fourth dog as well. They can’t look after the kids and dogs they’ve got already.
That house must reek of dogs. Ughhhh makes me feel sick. Absoloute mindless boasting morons. They need to grow up and quickly.

Reactions: 12
They shouldn't have any animals at all, I forget now, which child was it slapped one of the dogs not so long ago in one of their videos? And they took it off to edit it out? Grrrr. 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why are they all in Hunter boots and Canada goose jackets, let’s not forget the baby Moncler jacket. Even hiring a car is expensive, they’re burning money on the most pointless things and they think we don’t know how much these things add up to and how much they would truly earn from just the pie shop. I know how much influencers earn and let’s just say it’s way too much and no influencing is not a real job in my eyes and they don’t deserve anything near what they earn. Why not spend that money on investing in your business, educating your kids, helping others. They need to invest in their business and educate their kids because she can’t have kids forever, the spark will eventually go and they’ll be left in debt with piles of clothes and gifts with the fan mail and views on a standstill and nothing to offer. Just sayin’ 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.