The Radford Family #11 Is 22 finally enough or is Sue secretly up the duff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Radford freebie train continues whilst sue sits “chillin” most days but she craves another gifted “Holoday”
She blamed two tattlers for giving up her address online only to find out it’s been on Google for years.
Their chavavan dreams have been destroyed after Haven caught on to who they are and made up an awkward excuse about them buying one.
Millie has firmly cemented herself as an “influencer” 🤦‍♀️ (cough, cough!)
They’ve done up a few rooms, nothing special, bit cheap looking TBH
The dogs are wearing coats and the living room rug is still manky.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Radford freebie train continues whilst sue sits “chillin” most days but she craves another gifted “Holoday”
She blamed two tattlers for giving up her address online only to find out it’s been on Google for years.
Their chavavan dreams have been destroyed after Haven caught on to who they are and made up an awkward excuse about them buying one.
Millie has firmly cemented herself as an “influencer” 🤦‍♀️ (cough, cough!)
They’ve done up a few rooms, nothing special, bit cheap looking TBH
The dogs are wearing coats and the living room rug is still manky.
And we are all vile and jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Radfords look like the never wash the clothing that is gifted to them before they put it on the babies.

Reactions: 7
I've noticed the youtube video now states 'includes paid promotion ' on Casper's birthday video - what memories! Our kids never let us video them on their birthdays - they hate being filmed.

Reactions: 3
The Radfords look like the never wash the clothing that is gifted to them before they put it on the babies.
Looking at some of their recent clothes gifts they would need to be hand washed (or at the least washed on a delicate cycle). Sue doesn’t strike me as someone who would take the time to take that sort of care over their clothes so once they’re worn and then put through a 60 degree cycle with 20kg of other washing, it’s probably not fit for wearing again. That would explain why we never seem to see the kids in the same outfit twice 🤣

Reactions: 6
Looking at some of their recent clothes gifts they would need to be hand washed (or at the least washed on a delicate cycle). Sue doesn’t strike me as someone who would take the time to take that sort of care over their clothes so once they’re worn and then put through a 60 degree cycle with 20kg of other washing, it’s probably not fit for wearing again. That would explain why we never seem to see the kids in the same outfit twice 🤣
I noticed all of Millie's baby things for the hospital bag still had tags on 🤢Why on earth would you not wash them first? 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I noticed all of Millie's baby things for the hospital bag still had tags on 🤢Why on earth would you not wash them first? 😡
Especially for a baby! Most clothes are made in bulk and stored in warehouses where they gather dust. To put that on a newborn skin could cause all sorts of problems and that’s without thinking about dust mites and covid 🤮

Reactions: 12
Yes, exactly! It's so gross and makes me feel sad for those babies. Those clothes are in warehouses and handled by so many different hands.

Reactions: 6
Please can someone spill the tea in the ‘chavavan’ and why Haven wouldn’t want them on their park?

They said on video that they intended to violate the capacity limit. Might have had something to do with it
I used to work for Haven on holiday home sales , I’d have thought it would have been great publicity for them , I’m wondering if they either failed finance or if other owners complained about the potential amount of noise and unwelcome publicity? Not sire which park it was they’d purchased on x

Reactions: 3
Please can someone spill the tea in the ‘chavavan’ and why Haven wouldn’t want them on their park?
Someone may have enquired about over crowding the caravans which is against Havens policy due to use of facilities ect, ie 8 birth you pay for 8 people to use them not 10.
Also there are some parks that are not keen on vlogging due to other guests privacy!

I wonder if they will be getting a gifted UK stay for October half term?
If walker stalker has dealt with her cheating hubby they could go back to their caravan in seaton sands

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Something I was reminded of today...
If they are currently filming and there is a exclusivity clause in the contract, even if Sue was pregnant she wouldnt be allowed to announce until the TV show aired.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.