The Radford Family #11 Is 22 finally enough or is Sue secretly up the duff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would anybody in their right mind take a baby a month old pumpkin picking. In those vile weather conditions as well. They really do show off their stupidity. Babies and dogs are like new toys to them.
Yes I thought that too in those conditions. What if Sue or Millie had slipped over in that boggy field whilst wearing the babies in their carriers?

Reactions: 5
That poor bloody puppy! They need a calm environment to settle into a new home. I hate the whole dog-breeding industry - blood money! Yes I know people will argue there are responsible breeders out there but the country is overflowing with UNWANTED dogs ffs!

Then there's those bleeping jackets - if you're reading this Sue shame on you for promoting a company that uses fur. How can you wear the skin of an animal that has been trapped and left to die a horrible death just so you can wear a naff puffa jacket? Do your research on how this company makes its clothing. I don't mean the sensationalist peta, I mean the proper animal welfare organisations.

I'm also confused over the hire car - I thought they had two?
So true, how can they sit there and have the audacity to say “ohhh we love animals” and “aww phoebe is going to be a vet when she’s older” you’re wearing the result of torture and animal abuse so how can you sit there and say that. Secondly, Phoebe isn’t going to be tit unless you start putting some discipline and education in their lives rather than just junk food and gifts

Reactions: 14
Phoebe a vet!!! That’s never going to happen if she has inherited her parents mentality. Vets are extremely clever people.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Phoebe a vet!!! That’s never going to happen if she has inherited her parents mentality. Vets are extremely clever people.
Yes they are! Imagine trying to study hard for exams in that house! Impossible!

Reactions: 2
First vlog I've watched in a while, probably since Ophelia's birth, and I'm honestly disgusted. Just when you think they can't get any more braggy and vile they add another puppy to the mix, when they can't even look after the ones they already have, and open a parcel of ridiculously expensive children's clothes, bought only for the littlest girls (yet again) in front of Casper. There you go Casper, you sit there while we brag to the camera about the expensive clothes we choose to lavish on your little sisters. Nothing in there for you mate, as usual 😥. I mean Zara ffs? When KAC started they were all in their Primark hand me downs. It's ridiculous spending, and don't get me started on the coats!!!

Just proves how ridiculous it was getting rid of the mini bus too. They now have to hire a car to take 16/17 of them (I lost count) on a day out as they don't all fit in the two 7 seaters 🙈 I dread to think what muddy state they left it in too!

As for the 'secretiveness' over what they were collecting, come off it guys! Did you really think you'd fool people into thinking a new baby was on the way?! (Quite clearly the intention). Bit stupid including the puppy in the thumbnail for the vlog, if it was really intended as a surprise. And of course, when they get her home and the kids are all lined up on the sofa for a cuddle, Casper having positioned himself on the end, what does Sue say? "Let the girls hold her", and she's placed straight into Phoebe's arms 🤬
First thing I thought was why couldn't the boys have a dog cuddle absolutely disgusting she knows they'll be screaming on camera. Brats.

Do you think they could be renting cars on #ad
Just thinking of places like Europcar and Enterprise etc.
They could be doing this in hope the company takes notices and draws up an ‘agreement’ with them??
When I had to have work done on my car I rented a small 5 seater hatchback for the week from Europcar and it was approx £120. I wouldn’t like to think how much for a bigger car with X amount of seats-it ain’t cheap!

Reactions: 4
My thoughts.......

Isnt there a global pandemic? So suddenly pumpkin picking is important, never seen them do it previous years. Any why the need to take everyone.

Didnt they already show the pumpkins they had carved? If so why do they need to get more?

While pumpkin carving is fun ect, to have an excessive amount of them in a time when people struggling to put meals on the table seams somewhat wasteful. I have never myself cooked a pumpkin but at the moment throwing any food away seams in bad taste.

And the dog! should have known it was comming to be fair Sues been tagging #frenchiesofinstagram alot.

Do you think they could be renting cars on #ad
Just thinking of places like Europcar and Enterprise etc.
They could be doing this in hope the company takes notices and draws up an ‘agreement’ with them??
When I had to have work done on my car I rented a small 5 seater hatchback for the week from Europcar and it was approx £120. I wouldn’t like to think how much for a bigger car with X amount of seats-it ain’t cheap!
In January renting a 9 seater Ford Toureno when ours needed repaired was £125 per day.

I can't even watch them anymore, it all just seems so unauthentic and doing activities for the sake of social media. I'm glad that the younger ones are getting to do activities and have experiences that the older ones wouldn't have got, but in a few years when media interest has lost its pique they will be going back to hand me downs and Primark. Nothing wrong with either of them of course, but when you have grown up with Moncler and Canada Goose it is a fair fall.

Reactions: 6
No doubt all those new clothes/boots/coats will be discarded soon enough once the next lot has been gifted.

I stand by my earlier post:
Knowing that vast numbers of people are struggling just to make ends meet, for them to flaunt their wealth at this time is utterly vulgar.

Reactions: 16
I can't even watch them anymore, it all just seems so unauthentic and doing activities for the sake of social media. I'm glad that the younger ones are getting to do activities and have experiences that the older ones wouldn't have got, but in a few years when media interest has lost its pique they will be going back to hand me downs and Primark. Nothing wrong with either of them of course, but when you have grown up with Moncler and Canada Goose it is a fair fall.
This is so true and I am glad that they are actually putting in some effort for the younger ones.

Reactions: 3
How do they manage to wear expensive branded gear and still look quite scruffy, even farming families who wear quality hand me down attire look more practical and tidier then the Radfords do

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Max Oscar and Casper are lovely little children, Casper is really sweet
They’re treated so differently to Hallie, pheobe, Archie and Bonnie
Tillie’s barely in the vlogs now after being so heavily featured before and during her operations
She’s changed loads I think, she was really in your face on camera before the op and now she’s almost silent and barely ever seen
Looked like she was walking well which is great for her
How bad was archie’s speech when they were reading on the bed poor lad! He’s 3 and could barely form any proper words, you can guess what he’s saying mostly but his words weren’t properly formed at all

Reactions: 12
How do they manage to wear expensive branded gear and still look quite scruffy, even farming families who wear quality hand me down attire look more practical and tidier then the Radfords do
You can still look nice in hand me downs or cheaper things, its about how you take care of yourself and how you act.

To quote someone further up "you cant polish a turd"

Reactions: 6
In January renting a 9 seater Ford Toureno when ours needed repaired was £125 per day.
😱 a day! I thought that amount for the week was expensive. If I could have avoided it I would have. I’m surprised they can afford to pick up a 2nd car like that when they’ve already got a working car.

How bad was archie’s speech when they were reading on the bed poor lad! He’s 3 and could barely form any proper words, you can guess what he’s saying mostly but his words weren’t properly formed at all
I know! All I kept thinking was thank goodness his birthday is in September as if he was an August baby he'd be going to school next September! If we as adults can barely understand him, his peers won't either which won't help when he is trying to play or join in with other peoples games at school.

Oh wow yeah he would’ve been! I was surprised to hear them say he goes to nursery and his speech is still poor, do any of them have SALT input?!

Oh wow yeah he would’ve been! I was surprised to hear them say he goes to nursery and his speech is still poor, do any of them have SALT input?!
Totally depends on whether parents and/or nursery push for it. He definitely needs referring bless him. We know from Hallie though that the Radfords don't appear to be bothered/concerned by poor speech. Even Phoebe's isn't great tbh. She seems to have a far better vocab range than her sister but her pronunciation is still a bit off. Looks like Archie is definitely going to follow suit bless him. Speech and language difficulties are far more common place in society now sadly. I've known children to actually start school with speech similar to Archie's 😥

I think the Freers bred the dogs several times and at one stage had 10 dogs and 5 cats. The Sullivan's also went through a Labrador retriever phase.
Well the reason is You can’t polish a turd.

• Haha
Often nursery is the first step suggested for children with SALT issues. The services still haven't resumed in most Trusts so even if he had a referral before COVID it is very unlikely that he would have been seen yet. SALTs can only provide a programme, ultimately it is up to parents (or in the Radfords case Katie) to put the work in to see any progress.

Often nursery is the first step suggested for children with SALT issues. The services still haven't resumed in most Trusts so even if he had a referral before COVID it is very unlikely that he would have been seen yet. SALTs can only provide a programme, ultimately it is up to parents (or in the Radfords case Katie) to put the work in to see any progress.
The majority of my son's was provided via the nursery. We obviously did work at home as well, but if you don't send your child do you get more involvement from SLT?

Once my son went to school they had someone in 3 times a week on top of the daily support he got. I guess it's like most services and is pretty much a postcode lottery?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.