Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I am by no means a fan of the radfords and usually lurk on this thread having read through and caught up with it this morning, I thought I would comment. I think its not nice to discuss why you think the girls are not good looking in such depth. I know at 18/19 if I happened to see comments like that tearing my appearance apart it would have destroyed me. Plus, it just makes them think they are right when they say all people on tattle are trolls! Gives them the evidence they need to back themselves up.

We are all different in what we find attractive in a person, lucky really or we would all want to date the same people. But slating children and young adults looks should really be off limits just because it can be so damaging. It isnt their fault their parents have thrust them into the limelight. Sue and Noel, whole different kettle of fish. They are big enough and ugly enough to bear the backlash because this is the life they chose for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 87

Harley

Have you lot heard yourselves? How jealous are you all?! Just because Sue has a paedophile husband, a womb like a deflated air balloon and an undercarriage wider than Cheddar Gorge..... and you lot cant stand it!
No 12 wash loads a day for you lot and no magic pie shop either and you’ve only got yourselves to blame for not bagging a catch like Noncey Noel. Don’t hate on Sue you envious bitches. You can only dream of a piss filled hot tub!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Marymoo13

Some of you need to give yourselves a shake sometimes. I’m sure you two are the only people in the world keeping Hunters in business buying from their kids range 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ Since when was a well made long lasting wellie a trend 😂😂

Also unless you’re hiding your Easter eggs down the toilet I’m pretty sure there’s plenty of people in the world who hide them in the same/similar places as you do.

Even if Sue has copied you directly about something why be so bitter about it? Be flattered that she thinks highly enough of the way you have done something that she’d like to do it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

nbx512

Chatty Member
I feel like it's a bit crass to be talking about anyone's looks, especially if they're underage. The radfords do enough shitty things to focus on rather than having three pages about two young, impressionable women's looks that they largely can't control.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

BarkingTree

My

My actual name!

My first name, which is enough. My it’s not a very common name.
it was enough to be sent some disgusting messages from her minions.
I don't get why you continue to force your involvement in all this. One thing we all say, yourself included, is that Sue and Noel put themselves out there so they need to be prepared for the pushback. They put their info out there, they need to expect someone is going to use it in some way. The same applies to you. You have previously been involved in Sue's life for several years. Something happened that you're no longer involved, and yet you keep trying to maintain that involvement. You talk about calling the Sun, you send people to go check out her instagram to see if she's said anything about you, you spend weeks talking about how she accused you of this or that. This is just what you're doing on a public forum, who knows what's going on privately. And then you complain that she keeps focusing on you. As we say to Sue, if you put yourself out there, you need to expect you'll get a response.

Sorry to the others who hate when I respond to these things, but it's just so insane. For most of us, we're just casually talking about some idiot D-listers. For some, it's a literal obsession over an ex friend. It's so unhealthy and I really hope this person and the others obsessed over an ex friend get some help.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

prinnygrace

VIP Member
I agree it’s ruining this thread now to be honest. Keeps overtaking the actual point of the thread. I know she’s been a horrible nasty person to people but get over it she’s not worth it.
100%. This thread has become very cliquey with people who “know” Sue completely taking over it and it’s as if their opinion is more valid. The thread is mainly to comment on what they share online, I don’t want to hear rumours of she said this /he said that when most of us can’t be involved as it isn’t public knowledge 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 35

BarkingTree

Just a minute, false boobs, lips, eyelashes, heavy brows, drag queen make up and poker straight hair is their doing. Also the tarty clothes they choose to wear, it’s all downto hem!
I think the point is that some are going deep into bashing the parts they have no control over. There have been posts with truly disgusting things about Katie's face (I think one or two might have been deleted, that's how bad they were but plenty are defending them unfortunately).

Some of the excuses about commenting on the kids, such as Sue having said mean things about someone else's kids, are just ridiculous. People have said terrible things about my children before, especially racist ones. It's never once dawned on me to turn around and say horrible things to their children. Why would a grown person want to hurt a child in the same way their own child was hurt? It's just absurd.

Sue and Noel are terrible parents and not great people. I guess there really are people who want to emulate them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I totally agree that it is really low to pull apart someone for how they (naturally) look. The kids did not ask to be in that family, let alone have their faces dissected. By all means be critical of the parents and the choices they have made for their children, but leave the kids alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

GilmoursGirl

I've read enough to see that the family read this forum. I can't be arsed going right into everything but seriously, please, at the very least stop spending the money on frivolous shit and invest in some good security. CCTV and much better fencing.

You leave nothing about those kids out, we know their names, dates of birth, what schools they go to, where you live, their medical histories. YouTube videos often have a couple of hundred thousand views. It takes ONE person with an unhealthy interest in kids. Please trust me, this is an area I'm qualified in. I've worked with some very dangerous people (locked up - but they weren't always and ended up where they are because they acted on these sick interests in children).

What if somebody like that fixates on one of them? You're SO easy to find and you only need to turn away for a few seconds. You don't have a security team working for you and you really do share too much. I'm not local to Morcambe but I'm not a thousand miles away either. I've no doubt that if I drove around the general area of your shop I could find your home within minutes.

Look how many fans you have that are almost rabid in their defence of you. Some of them show a seriously unhealthy interest in you, even if they are harmless enough and are just people who buy into your 'brand' - there are people who can fixate just as much who won't simply defend you to the hilt.

There is a real safeguarding issue in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
Katie is definitely plainer than Millie. Katie has a long manly jaw with an underbite, square chin, close set eyes, big long nose. People are only saying Katies prettier because they dislike Millie on a personal level 💀 If Katie ever gets knocked up or becomes an influencer i dread to think what the comments on her looks will be like on here.

That much's for certain 😂
Why tear apart the way the kids look? Have a dig at the bad makeup and fillers as that's optional but we all look different thank god and I think it's very unfair to say the kids aren't pretty or compare them. I know people think they're fair game because they plaster themselves all over social media but these are young girls still finding the feet in life and really don't deserve such critical comments. Sue and Noel are fair game as they know what they've got themselves into.
Is Noel on the spectrum? Something in his gaze makes me think he may have asd?

• Heart
Reactions: 32

HotDawg

Chatty Member
Oh gosh, all this contacting the police and threatening the police is a colossal waste of tax payers’ money and limited police resources. Unless an actual crime had occurred, people should report it to the social media platform and move on with their lives. 40 year olds not 14 year olds.......

• Heart
Reactions: 29

emmawhu

VIP Member
Not really. We turned down a lot of TV work because we value our privacy. We actually valued it then too as we request a full read back of any story that (was) published. Anyway this threads about the Radfords.
Interesting how you love to talk about your own large family experiences on this thread when it suits, or go off on tangents about other families regularly, yet as soon as you feel criticised you're demanding to go back to the Radfords!

There's valuing privacy and there's carefully screening what the public see about you. What you describe is very much the latter. People who truly value their family's privacy wouldn't sell out to the press in the first place. Hypocrisy much.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

WitchPlease

Oh poor Radfrauds not being able to go on holiday! My heart bleeds! Im fricking 44 and yet to have a foreign holiday! As for them going to Australia for a month or more.... how?! According to you, you are not rich! I feel rich if we have money left at the end of the month 🤦‍♀️😅

Fuck off, and when you get there fuck off some more!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

emmawhu

VIP Member
I have a new vlog suggestion for you Sue... Radford contradictions! How about you collate all the lies you've ever told and then backtracked on over the years? Or truths you've told and then backtracked to try and cover up over the years? Now that would make interesting viewing!

Even in the 2 assumptions vlogs they manage to contradict themselves. Part 1:- we're children rich money poor "I don't know where people get the idea we're well off from". Part 2:- we're lucky, we have lots of sources of income and are very comfortable. Wft?!

Also, apparently all of Sue's pregnancies have been smooth. Alfie?! All of their children are healthy... before Noel hurriedly backtracked and remembered poor Tillie. Obviously I know she's much better now, but it was clear she was an after thought bless her after the original claim that none of them had ever had issues. Jesus.

It's a complete insult that they assume their ability to pop out 22 children of their own would make them suitable candidates for fostering. I couldn't think of anywhere worse to place a vulnerable child and luckily the authorities would see it the same. Where would they sleep them for starters? There is not enough bedroom space for their own children, let alone foster kids, and that's before you even think about the lack of time/attention they could dedicate to a vulnerable child. I'm guessing Sue is simply picturing a newborn, which is highly unlikely. A teen/older primary aged child is far more likely. You can't be bothered with the older kids you have yourself Sue, no chance you'd be up to adequately caring for someone else's.

Talking of bedrooms, where on earth do Chris, Nicole and their 6 kids sleep if they apparently stop over so regularly?!

I also loved the bit about the older ones not having to look after the younger ones. It's clear Sue is purely talking about babysitting. I do believe Sue and Noel don't go out together regularly, leaving the older ones in charge. Sue has zero social life, that's not a lie. Unfortunately she fails to see everything the older girls do do while she's actually present in the house as them looking after the kids. Poor cow is deluded. I think she actually believes her own lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hmm my twopence worth. I think that at 17 or 18 you're so young and immature especially boys. At 16 when I fell pregnant with my daughter, we weren't official or anything just young and messing around. He made it very clear he didn't want and wasn't ready to have a child. I decided to continue the pregnancy knowing that this was his decision. Ive never gone after him for money because he isnt involved and I was very aware that was how it was going to be from the get go. Why would I need someone's money who isn't a part of her life...

Who's to say Millies baby dad won't realised a year or two down the line that he's missing out on something amazing when he grows up a little bit. It doesn't excuse not being part of a child's life because let's face it, it takes two to tango. But from personal experience if they tell you the deal from the get go, which may have happened you kind of know you're doing it alone. Millie decided to continue the pregnancy and may well be more than happy to have done so knowing he isn't around. To each their own!

Reactions: 26