The Radford Family #10 now Ophelia has been born, Noel and Sue will be shagging till dawn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really does, it’s gross. I’ve a daughter and I’m damn sure if I knew she was having sex at 12 my husband would brick the guys nuts!!!
Totally how i feel too! My youngest daughter 14, i believe 14 was when she gave birth to Chris? Bloody hell i dont know what i'd do if she told me she was pregnant!

I do feel bad for Sue, poor girl robbed of her childhood to take care of her kids. I feel like 13-19 is where you get the most experience in life, First night clubbing, first kiss etc. I guessed she missed all of that, and now her kids are stuck taking care of their younger siblings. Do you think any of her kids will go to university? I have a feeling all the girls just go down the Childcare road as its just easier, its not like their parents have the time to sit down and speak to them and give all the options. My daughter (now 19 and going university next week) had a hard time choosing what she wanted to do at A-LEVEL, what she wanted to be. Its all overwhelming I guess. She decided to do something she loved- she just needed a bit of courage. I don't think Sue and Noel know what ALL the kids enjoy and love. Its simply impossible, Noel cant even remember the birthdays :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I took it to mean a maximum of 6, so my family of 5 can’t meet my two parents as that makes 7.

So Sophie’s 5, plus their 20whatever is way over the 6.
People are being encouraged to report people who flout the rules.Wonder if their neighbours will snitch on them

Reactions: 3
At this point it doesn't even need to be their neighbors who report. Anyone who sees their social media posts can report them.

No idea, but I know Sue herself has said she didn't get pregnant the first time they had sex, she said they'd been doing it for a while so there's a sick chance she was even younger than 13 when he started sleeping with her. If she did suffer a miscarriage at 12/13 that's incredibly sad and goes even further to suggest why she is the way she is. No 13 year old should be experiencing such trauma 😥 Would a 13 year old even understand what is happening? It's very rare for periods to be regular at that age, then a miscarriage could just present as a heavy period, depending on how early on it was. It doesn't even bare thinking about that a 13 year old could potentially suffer such an ordeal.
I have heard this too about her being pregnant before, but cant remember where I heard it from, at first it was a MC and then someone said it was a forced abortion which was another reason they allowed them to keep Chris and see each other ect.

If a 16/17 year old boy was snooping around my 12/13 year old he would disappear and thats all I will say!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I have heard this too about her being pregnant before, but cant remember where I heard it from, at first it was a MC and then someone said it was a forced abortion which was another reason they allowed them to keep Chris and see each other ect.
Dreadful, simply dreadful. An abortion is likely to mess up a 12/13 year old even more than a miscarriage. It makes more sense too as, like I said, I'm not sure how much a kid of that age would even understand or comprehend about miscarriage to even know what's happening if it happened before pregnancy is confirmed (I'm sure even Sue wasn't obsessed with tracking ovulation at that age!). It's not uncommon for teenage pregnancy not to be confirmed until a good few months in, due to a mixture of irregular periods, denial on the mother to be's part and an unawareness on their parent's part that they're even having sex for it to even be a possibility. So a miscarriage could easily be missed or dismissed as a heavy period. But an abortion would follow confirmation of pregnancy and would definitely be extremely traumatic, especially given the lack of choice in the matter.

This poor woman has been failed by so many people, it's no wonder she is the way she is. Abortion should always be the mother's choice, even if she is only 13 and you think you're making a decision in her best interests. It's pretty damn obvious that's she's going to go and get pregnant again if you force her to abort against her will. Even if she had been prevented from seeing Noel (which she really should have been, for her own safety) she probably would have done it with some other lad, to try and fill that void. The whole thing is so sad and messed up.

Let's not forget that she was an extremely young 12/13 year old in every sense. We all know how immature she must have been, based on the fact she still appears to have the mentality of a young child today, she's never been allowed to grow up. Plus we all know from the photos how young she looked. She practically looked like Tillie when she had Chris. In fact, Tillie is only 2 1/2 years off 13 herself now.

If you're reading Sue, can you imagine a 17 year old lad doing to your Tillie what Noel did to you? Because that's how sick it is. Sick and twisted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The older kids probably take care of the younger ones 90% of the time off camera. It wouldn't surprise me if she spends most of her day sitting on social media
This has probably already been answered before so apologies, but how does she keep her house so in order and clean and tidy also always have home cooked meals and just everything so in order and have all that time to chill in the garden and hot tub etc , I have a lot of kids (9) and I’m constantly on the go, yes my house is always clean and tidy but that’s because I’m always on the go , if I sat in my garden all day chilling or vlogging then my house would go to tit ..

Reactions: 8
This has probably already been answered before so apologies, but how does she keep her house so in order and clean and tidy also always have home cooked meals and just everything so in order and have all that time to chill in the garden and hot tub etc , I have a lot of kids (9) and I’m constantly on the go, yes my house is always clean and tidy but that’s because I’m always on the go , if I sat in my garden all day chilling or vlogging then my house would go to tit ..
I have only two kids and always ask myself that as well. My house is in an acceptable state, but really not as clean and tidy all the time as I'd like it to be and I'm not chilling in the garden with my morning coffee either... 🙈

Reactions: 6
we don't have any kids and struggle to keep our home clean and tidy all the time (whilst both working full time jobs)! Maybe the older kids do a lot of it?

It’s a vlog and you will only ever see what they want and it will be tidy!
Clean, not so sure at the front year but that rug was a state and in another vlog the window frames had black on them.

plus remember there are older kids who will be made to help!

(new member, been lurking for a while, not from mums net)

I’ve been reading the Radford threads for a while I’ve always felt sorry for these children and since day 1 my mum has said “They will get WTC/CTC so they will be getting benefits”

From what I know they will also still receive WTC/CTC as they’re not filing a whole new claim they will only be removing a child and adding a child. The only way the UC claims work is if it’s a completely new claim. A member of my family who is a single parent removed her oldest child as they had left school and began working full time she was informed that the WTC/CTC will continue as it’s not a whole new claim being filed it’s just an amendment. The only payment these two have potentially lost is their child benefit. But they will still be raking it in. (However I may be completely wrong)

I don’t know how her parents didn’t slice his cock off and feed it back to him as salami. Why is the peadophilia brushed under the carpet?

regarding the age gaps, at first there was age gap of 1 year plus between the kids. But once the TV shows started the gaps were getting less and less.

Tillie absolutely craves attention. She speaks like a baby at times and you can see all she wants is to spend some time with her parents without that flipping camera.

Hiya everyone, feels good to find people who aren’t hanging out of their backsides and clearing onto their every word.

Reactions: 16
I don’t know if it was public knowledge before about her sleeping with Noel from age 11 and having an abortion but this is the first time I’ve read/heard about it and I am genuinely sickened by the whole situation. Right back to Sue’s parents who either turned a blind eye or willingly let this happen, it shows the measure of their values (or complete absence of them).

I’m not a fan of any “reality star celebs” who are simply famous for having been given a slot on a tv show and then trying to keep themselves relevant through social media platforms.

But the radfords are in a separate league because it’s not them but their kids that have to keep selling 🤬 There appear to be no depths to which they won’t stoop in order to maintain their media presence ( I still haven’t watched the birth video for this very reason). And they have ardent followers who are influenced by their lifestyle and aspire to it. Young girls that will think all you need to be famous and live a charmed lifestyle is to have 20 kids 😩
It’s a dangerous game the mainstream media are playing now by glorifying them. There needs to be a reality check programme put out there showing that if you take away all the YouTube royalties and free cars, furniture and holidays etc, that the struggle to raise that many children on one income (with no government support as they so proudly claim) would be horrendously difficult. Certainly not the fantasy they portray.

Reactions: 11
It might not be a popular opinion and I’m not usually so judgemental about anyone’s parenting, but sues parents were/are a disgrace. They allowed this ‘relationship’ to continue, they obviously didn’t know where their child was for her to be having sex with an almost 18 year old adult, if she was pregnant before Chris they allowed it to happen again, they didnt keep him away from her like normal parents would after witnessing their child suffer a miscarriage/abortion at 11/12 (if true), contraception existed why wasn’t she marched to the doctor and given ‘the chat’, why did they listen to social services advice to let them continue a relationship to avoid her running away, sue was the child she didn’t get to make that decision and now look how it’s turned out. She was very immature and may have had learning difficulties, I don’t feel those were addressed either. I assume her parents suffered infertility to have to adopt, why didn’t this make them work harder to give sue a good life? It almost comes across like they were temporary foster Carers rather than her actual parents who raised her. I know you can’t be with them 24/7 but it would have been obvious something was going on. He certainly wouldn’t have been welcome in my house (or the planet once I got my hands on him). I don’t deny that they may have been disappointed or angry initially, but it was preventable and she wasn’t protected by them. Some people shouldn’t be parents for a reason. Sorry to be blunt.

Reactions: 10
So much easier to keep tidy as there are hardly any toys around. Yes you see them wrapped and opened for Christmas and birthday then you never see them again.

Reactions: 9
I watched the house tour on YouTube and it was pretty immaculate, but I’m guessing it was probably given a good tidy specifically for the video (as most people would)

I did wonder whether they missed out any rooms used for storage or big cupboards? There was a bedroom that 4 daughters shared yet the only storage was an Ikea kallax and some drawers. Surely not enough for 4 girls clothing and all their stuff?

Reactions: 7
I watched the house tour on YouTube and it was pretty immaculate, but I’m guessing it was probably given a good tidy specifically for the video (as most people would)

I did wonder whether they missed out any rooms used for storage or big cupboards? There was a bedroom that 4 daughters shared yet the only storage was an Ikea kallax and some drawers. Surely not enough for 4 girls clothing and all their stuff?
They seem to make the little kids sleep in the cupboards (whoops I mean “small bedrooms”) I think that they must throw a lot of toys away, and when you watch vlogs there’s usually lots of mountains of clothes in random places

No matter how tidy the house looks I'm sure it smells awful. I'm sure the bedding isn't washed weekly, the dogs probably aren't perfectly house trained, the potty training children probably have accidents that aren't cleaned up. Plus just general body odors of all those people.

Reactions: 9
Why do they use the hot tub as a swimming pool? Really annoys me, and no I ain’t jealous. If I wanted a swimming pool for the kids I’d buy a pool 👍

Reactions: 7
Why do they use the hot tub as a swimming pool? Really annoys me, and no I ain’t jealous. If I wanted a swimming pool for the kids I’d buy a pool 👍
It's ridiculous isn't it? Such a dangerous misuse. It's a tragedy waiting to happen the way they allow toddlers in there with armbands and kids to splash around with inflatable toys. A hot tub is most definitely not a toy! 🙁

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.