The Radford Family #10 now Ophelia has been born, Noel and Sue will be shagging till dawn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she’s gonna get rid of that ugly wallpaper for me!!

There are loads of comments!
So I see from the other poster but looks like Facebook?

Yeah it was, more negative comments then positive. Maybe that’s why she’s having a sulk if she’s seen them?
Ah, no wonder I couldn't see any, I don't view it via Facebook.

I think her 'break' post is to get in The Sun with another article saying 'Radford Mum takes a break due to online trolling' which is what happens when any well known Influencer seems to post these 'having a break' attention seeking posts.

Reactions: 4
My comment is on there 😁

Just thought of another question: how many dogs have this lot got? I thought I saw two on Sue's legs while she was feeding hidehi? Are they ever in any of their shows taking the dogs for their yearly injections or check ups at the vets? Do they worm them (just thinking of kids running about outside where the dogs must have been etc)?
Yes on that awful fake grass. No offense but it must get smelly.

Reactions: 6
Ahhh, bless. Obviously she can't keep up with the amount of things folk are calling her out about at the minute. Maybe everyone should start a list, see what she comes up with next 🤣

1. Why are kids under 5 in the hot tub? They can't regulate their temperature properly & might do some bodily functions in there, poisoning the water for the rest!

2. She's got that many little ones, she doesn't know which child she's talking to half the time & gets their names wrong all the time. Kids must be as confused as she is!

3. What is with all the bed sharing? Is it not important kids are put in a routine of sleeping in their own beds as soon as possible?

That'll do for starters 👍
[/
So I see from the other poster but looks like Facebook?

Ah, no wonder I couldn't see any, I don't view it via Facebook.

I think her 'break' post is to get in The Sun with another article saying 'Radford Mum takes a break due to online trolling' which is what happens when any well known Influencer seems to post these 'having a break' attention seeking posts.
Oh I can’t wait for this. Sorry sue but you could of held back on the pity insta story the other day. Being a woman of near 46 you should quite frankly of known better!! It’s childish and bleeping pathetic.

Reactions: 1
And none of those comments are from the 2 ladies she was calling out at the beginning of the week!

Just thought of another question: how many dogs have this lot got? I thought I saw two on Sue's legs while she was feeding hidehi? Are they ever in any of their shows taking the dogs for their yearly injections or check ups at the vets? Do they worm them (just thinking of kids running about outside where the dogs must have been etc)?
They have 3

And none of those comments are from the 2 ladies she was calling out at the beginning of the week!

They have 3
Ah, ok, thank you. Thought I'd seen more than one in their videos. 👍 Not that it matters, we'll see if anyone (Sue!) answers my question 🤣

Just having a nosey in insta - can’t wait out why Millie has so many followers compared to the rest of them with their personal profiles

If they had stayed true to their “brand” that warmed people to them (instead of trying to be celebs flashing their new found wealth everywhere I firmly believe it would have dove them better service in the long run. All they’ve done is shown themselves up as money grabbing Z listers and they now have a shelf life left of about 2 years max before people switch off to them.
I actually feel a bit sorry for Sue because her life has consisted almost solely of being a mum and taking care of people, having been invested in her husband for support and a desperate lifeline to the world outside of her daily grind.
Now she’s literally gone from zero to “fame” relatively quickly and just can’t wait to get out and spend and show off in case it all ends suddenly.

Deep down I think she’s a lonely person hoping to fill a void in her life with a constant churning out of kids in the hope she’ll never be alone.

Reactions: 9
Yeah it was, more negative comments then positive. Maybe that’s why she’s having a sulk if she’s seen them?
If they had any sense at all they would stop all the vlogging. The trouble is they are used to the lifestyle now and think they are celebrities. They are constantly walking round with a camera. They should concentrate on giving more individual attention to their tribe of children and teach good manners and discipline. They want all the good parts but can’t accept they will be criticised. They signed up to it all, nobody’s fault but their own.

Reactions: 8

Yep they have 3 i think. Kids think they are toys, Phoebe was literally grabbing on of them so badly in a vlog, i’m surprised they haven’t bitten on of them. Another thing that makes me hate the radfords, the animal care. I’m a animal lover, i’ve had them all my life. But just seeing the rabbit cooped up in their hutches, dogs being used as toy horses. It really does make me wonder, does Sue or Noel tell any of their kids the proper way to care for animals. Poor things. They aren’t toys 🙄 It’s not like kids don’t understand. Some of us have had animals and toddlers at the same time right? Not hard to just say “Play nicely” or something. When all 3 of my girls were growing up, we had a beautiful German Shepherd. I always supervised play time especially when they were around Phoebes age. Sue’s probably too busy conceiving no23 instead of looking after them 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yep they have 3 i think. Kids think they are toys, Phoebe was literally grabbing on of them so badly in a vlog, i’m surprised they haven’t bitten on of them. Another thing that makes me hate the radfords, the animal care. I’m a animal lover, i’ve had them all my life. But just seeing the rabbit cooped up in their hutches, dogs being used as toy horses. It really does make me wonder, does Sue or Noel tell any of their kids the proper way to care for animals. Poor things. They aren’t toys 🙄 It’s not like kids don’t understand. Some of us have had animals and toddlers at the same time right? Not hard to just say “Play nicely” or something. When all 3 of my girls were growing up, we had a beautiful German Shepherd. I always supervised play time especially when they were around Phoebes age. Sue’s probably too busy conceiving no23 instead of looking after them 🙄
Poor things, I just wonder if they get looked after, like I said, do they get their injections or wormed? You never see them do any of that stuff, that all normal animal lovers do for their pets. The rabbits seem to have been forgotten about, when's the last time anybody saw them being cared for? We got a lab puppy when my son was 5, the dog was part of the family & he was brought up to respect the dog's space and to help look after it, feeding, bathing, vets visits, the lot.

Reactions: 6
Probs a #AD

She is so broody! Cant she just be happy for her daughter? If this was my daughter, as a first time TEEN mum i wouldnt be posting all the time about how "not broody" i am. Ffs she needs to grow up
She is as broody as she is selfish 😡

Reactions: 3
So if Sophie is posting photos of Ophelia does that mean they are breaking the rule of 6? Surely af the moment Sophie can't legally go to the Radfrauds house

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.