The Radford Family #10 now Ophelia has been born, Noel and Sue will be shagging till dawn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely to see sue reads here. Hope she takes our advice and doesn't have #23. Kids are humans not money makers :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Lovely to see sue reads here. Hope she takes our advice and doesn't have #23. Kids are humans not money makers :ROFLMAO:
Yes this! I’ve said it before, they basically pimp out their kids to the media in return for a lifestyle they could never even hope to afford were they not “media famous”
Cannot wait to see their ltd company returns 🤓
And I made the pie comment!
Glad to see we have some influence on here 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s pretty evident that whatever is written here reaches Sue pretty swiftly. Recently someone on here stated how they never eat or mention any pies from the shop today, then this pops up on my feed. They’re still trying to promote their pie company and maybe it’s because their views went flat just before Millie went into labour

Attachments

Reactions: 4
It’s pretty evident that whatever is written here reaches Sue pretty swiftly. Recently someone on here stated how they never eat or mention any pies from the shop today, then this pops up on my feed. They’re still trying to promote their pie company and maybe it’s because their views went flat just before Millie went into labour
Their views went flat because they didn’t post.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 244421

They’re gonna go flat again
Ahhh, bless. Obviously she can't keep up with the amount of things folk are calling her out about at the minute. Maybe everyone should start a list, see what she comes up with next 🤣

1. Why are kids under 5 in the hot tub? They can't regulate their temperature properly & might do some bodily functions in there, poisoning the water for the rest!

2. She's got that many little ones, she doesn't know which child she's talking to half the time & gets their names wrong all the time. Kids must be as confused as she is!

3. What is with all the bed sharing? Is it not important kids are put in a routine of sleeping in their own beds as soon as possible?

That'll do for starters 👍

Reactions: 6
exactly. May have had strep b, anything. I thought the same. I didn’t have any pain relief with my second, yet I had to have antibiotics due to complications first time around.
Yeah I had a canular inserted in my arm ( they couldn't find a vein in my hand)! And I have birth with just gas and air xx

Reactions: 2
Can someone post a link/screenshots to the Sun comments please?
Which article are they on as the one about her feeling broody only has 2 comments?

And the other article about the pic of '3 generations' only has 2 comments.

Here's one comment from the birth story:

Story doesn't make any sense. Describes the birth as 'traumatic' but then says she managed on gas and air and it only took 5 hours from arriving at hospital. And says she was in theatre for 2 hours due to a second degree tear. There are 4 categories of tear - second degree is nowhere near as serious as it could have been and I highly doubt would warrant two hours in theatre.

There are 30 odd comments on the birth story but having read them, none are particularly offensive and nothing that hasn't been said about them before. Just mentioning how they say they don't claim benefits.

Last edited:
Just thought of another question: how many dogs have this lot got? I thought I saw two on Sue's legs while she was feeding hidehi? Are they ever in any of their shows taking the dogs for their yearly injections or check ups at the vets? Do they worm them (just thinking of kids running about outside where the dogs must have been etc)?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.