The Radford Family #10 now Ophelia has been born, Noel and Sue will be shagging till dawn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how long she dares to be off social media - She'll be checking in to see what's being said even if she doesn't post anything herself.

Reactions: 4
Of course it can't be pleasant reading negative comments about you and your family. But if you choose to be in the public eye, either accept that not everyone is going to approve or don't read the comments. Those are your two options. And btw, I've never understood how someone with that many kids and a few pets finds the time to read thousands of comments on various platforms. Even without any kids or pets it'd be a full-time job.

Reactions: 18
The older kids probably take care of the younger ones 90% of the time off camera. It wouldn't surprise me if she spends most of her day sitting on social media

Reactions: 10
Of course it can't be pleasant reading negative comments about you and your family. But if you choose to be in the public eye, either accept that not everyone is going to approve or don't read the comments. Those are your two options. And btw, I've never understood how someone with that many kids and a few pets finds the time to read thousands of comments on various platforms. Even without any kids or pets it'd be a full-time job.
My thoughts exactly. It’s like these vloggers/influencers whatever you wanna call them think so much of themselves they can’t work our why someone may not like them

Reactions: 6
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Sorry but I think Alfie is now just a photo opportunity too. New baby meets big brother.
Orfeeya will be off down the cemetery this week for photo op, umm I mean to meet her uncle.
I am not saying they were not devistated at the time but like the other kids he’s forgotten.
Sorry but I have to say, I find this comment very out of order and below the belt! Not necessary at all. Say what you want about the family and i Agree with 99.9% of it tbh, but this is just wrong.
You can not accuse a mother of a stillborn baby to “have forgotten” I’m sure sue wishes she could forget! It would haunt you forever.

Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Sorry but I have to say, I find this comment very out of order and below the belt! Not necessary at all. Say what you want about the family and i Agree with 99.9% of it tbh, but this is just wrong.
You can not accuse a mother of a stillborn baby to “have forgotten” I’m sure sue wishes she could forget! It would haunt you forever.
Totally agree, I have suffered losses through misscarraige so cannot even begin to imagine the pain of a stillborn. The family will never heal from that pain, and comments about questioning this are extremely low!!

Totally agree, I have suffered losses through misscarraige so cannot even begin to imagine the pain of a stillborn. The family will never heal from that pain, and comments about questioning this are extremely low!!
thank you! The whole “Ophelia will be off down the cemetery next week to see brother oops I mean uncle.”
like wtf? That’s a pretty messed up comment and I don’t care if I get banned for saying it!

thank you! The whole “Ophelia will be off down the cemetery next week to see brother oops I mean uncle.”
like wtf? That’s a pretty messed up comment and I don’t care if I get banned for saying it!
I don't think you'll get banned, but I do think it would be better to just report comments you feel are out of order instead of writing about it for everyone to see. The admins take care of this sort of stuff, I don't think we should attack each other for what we feel may be inappropriate posts.

Reactions: 5
Having gone through it, I can say it will her first and last thought everyday. No matter what she will blame herself at points too. It’s one of the things I will defend the radfords on

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Its my opinion.
And has been discussed on here a number of times how they used the grave as a photo op and to perfectly frame the new car ect.

Nothing was snide, if you can forget and ignore a child living in your own house you can do the same to one who may have passed.
Like I said I am not saying that at the time they were not devastated, but the way they cast aside their living kids for the next new baby how is he any different

Everybody grieves the loss of a child differently. I had what was classed as a miscarriage, it wasn’t a stillbirth as I was 13 weeks pregnant. However the difference is I didn’t broadcast the news. I believed it happened for a reason . I hadn’t chosen a name or started buying baby things. My three children I have had since know I lost a baby but that’s it.
Today people celebrate a pregnancy immediately, choose the name etc. I think about my loss but not every day. I don’t believe in celebrating birthdays when they never lived on earth.
Just the way I am. My brother tragically lost his son at 9. We don’t celebrate his birthday but we all light a candle in the evening.
The media circus with them is unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Totally agree with you, I think this thread goes to far beyond general speculation and opinions (Good or bad it’s fine to have an opinion of course!) to outright nasty especially when I see comments trying to speak directly to the family with goading messages because they believed they read here, so it’s just to attempt to intentionally cause upset to them. I do actually believe them when they say people are jealous of them in a weird way, not every aspect of their life but certainly parts of it. It’s how I interpret some of these posts. I guess they are all “above board” in the context of the forum as they are left to do so.
There’s a marked difference between being “jealous” of someone and just generally not liking them. I’m not jealous of them at all. I don’t like the way sue acts and sets others to attack all the time. That’s not being jealous, it’s stating a fact! Because she actually does it!

W
I read comments that I think come from jealously in my opinion. I’ve read here that the Radford say this often and I agree with them. I didn’t point to you or anyone else.

As others are free to say they think they’re crazy to think that people are jealous of them, I can share my view that I think they’re not and are onto something! 🤷🏼‍♀️
What have they got that people would be jealous of. I’m certainly not.

Just thought of another question: how many dogs have this lot got? I thought I saw two on Sue's legs while she was feeding hidehi? Are they ever in any of their shows taking the dogs for their yearly injections or check ups at the vets? Do they worm them (just thinking of kids running about outside where the dogs must have been etc)?
They had an older spaniel and a collie type dog I think they were called Amber and Lola. I don’t know if those dogs are still alive but the new small bulldogs Ivy and Bluebell haven’t been around that long. I must say the dogs manage to get nicer names than some of the kids. They are all nice looking pooches too.

W

What have they got that people would be jealous of. I’m certainly not.
I have never really understood the jealousy thing to be honest.
Even back when the show aired where the ages were given, I can remember Sue calling people jealous and that’s why they were appalled and calling Noel a P. I mean what were people jealous of then?
It’s always been her answer and the answer of her minions, they are just jealous the minute someone either calls them out or comments in a way that they don’t like. Even down to Sophie who singled out 2 people out of hundreds on a public page.
It’s pathetic!

Reactions: 7
Definitely not jealous.
I see influencers who are lovely people, seem to be content with life, attractive, have jobs they adore, houses that look like show homes and constant luxurious holidays and I’ll admit, I can feel envious. Can’t say this applies to the Radfords! 😉

I have never really understood the jealousy thing to be honest.
Even back when the show aired where the ages were given, I can remember Sue calling people jealous and that’s why they were appalled and calling Noel a P. I mean what were people jealous of then?
It’s always been her answer and the answer of her minions, they are just jealous the minute someone either calls them out or comments in a way that they don’t like. Even down to Sophie who singled out 2 people out of hundreds on a public page.
It’s pathetic!
Did Sue ever speak to you about the hate she used to get? Also did she have many friends...
never see her with any 😂 not like she’s busy, her teen daughters are taking care of the kids!

Does anyone know why she did it? I wonder what is going to happen to the kids 😞

New vlogs up! the position they put Ophelia in does look quite uncomfortable😬

Did Sue ever speak to you about the hate she used to get? Also did she have many friends...
never see her with any 😂 not like she’s busy, her teen daughters are taking care of the kids!

New vlogs up! the position they put Ophelia in does look quite uncomfortable😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.