The Radford Family #10 now Ophelia has been born, Noel and Sue will be shagging till dawn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 40 and get 10 up and out the door every morning 😂 I thoroughly enjoy having a large family, keeps me active and young 🥴 well that’s what I tell myself! But there is absolutely no way I’d have another at 45, my cut off is 42. We have 11 but the eldest has his own flat.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I would much rather pics of the kids

I am not in my 40s and today the school run was a chore. Lol

I did, for about 2 mins!
But reality set in and I was over it and lived my baby even more!!

Sorry but I think Alfie is now just a photo opportunity too. New baby meets big brother.
Orfeeya will be off down the cemetery this week for photo op, umm I mean to meet her uncle.
I am not saying they were not devistated at the time but like the other kids he’s forgotten.
Totally agree, it’s like they’ve took everything down and don’t care and yes you’re right, I’ve seen his grave more times than I’ve seen anyone else’s, such a shame they can’t be content with the children that they have

Reactions: 3
I became a aunt at 8, (I'm the youngest of 6) and it was weird enough, let alone the Radford's standard!

Now I'm married I have a niece older than me and a sister in law who's older than my mum!
As soon as I was born I became an auntie to a 10 year old and a 7 year old 😂

Reactions: 1
My parents had my younger sister at 46 - they thought my mum had been through menopause so that was a... surprise.

They've always said that was tough, having a teenager in their late 50s and early 60s was also just mad. They're glad of her now and it was all for the best, but they didn't already have 22 kids...

Sue’s new story with Heidie and Ophelia... she’s treating Ophelia like her own baby

Ffs just clean it up, no one needs to see that. You’re a wasteful family anyway and the kid will probably do something like that again because of the lack of rules and discipline in that house.
This remoinds me of the woman who took a pic of her baby on the bed while her dog took a tit on the bed and posted it!
People have no shame.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Ffs just clean it up, no one needs to see that. You’re a wasteful family anyway and the kid will probably do something like that again because of the lack of rules and discipline in that house.
This is what i ABSOLUTELY HATE about this family, they don’t discipline their kids properly. Instead of getting your phone out, why don’t you actually speak to them, put them on the naughty step. Seen it over and over again, same with Hallie cutting Phoebes hair. No punishment just plastered over social media. No wonder they are out of control and spoilt 🙄

Reactions: 8
This is what i ABSOLUTELY HATE about this family, they don’t discipline their kids properly. Instead of getting your phone out, why don’t you actually speak to them, put them on the naughty step. Seen it over and over again, same with Hallie cutting Phoebes hair. No punishment just plastered over social media. No wonder they are out of control and spoilt 🙄
These younger children are going to struggle in later years because of lack of discipline. They will go through life thinking they can do as they like. Their social skills will be affected too because they spend so much time with just their siblings. Bonnie is already turning into another Hallie. I pity the poor teachers. They will heave a sigh of relief when they see the last of them. If it ever happens.

Reactions: 9
These younger children are going to struggle in later years because of lack of discipline. They will go through life thinking they can do as they like. Their social skills will be affected too because they spend so much time with just their siblings. Bonnie is already turning into another Hallie. I pity the poor teachers. They will heave a sigh of relief when they see the last of them. If it ever happens.
You can see that many of them have no social skills.
They talk at 100mph probably trying to get a word in, many cant pronunciation words properly and none seam to understand that to hald a conversation you have to take turns in talking/

Reactions: 7
Didn’t someone mention that they’ve never seen them eat their own pies?!

Surprise surprise....they’re having pie for tea 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Hi sue!!

Comments on the latests sun post are savage!! Those 2 ladies are not on there though.

• Haha
  • Heart

I've just seen this too! How sad that their lives are now based on comments that people make on social media. Can't they just get on with life without reading on here, making vlogs, taking photo's.... it's a real shame.

As if the kids would ask if they could have chicken pie for tea! She wouldn’t know how to tell the truth if it smacked her in the mouth.

We had a very similar experience to greyanatomyfan with my husbands family. They took up every seat and I was standing, no offers of help and my sister in law told us that husband father had complained no one had made him a drink in the car going home! My baby was 36 hours old and we had barely slept for 3 nights!
When i arrived home with my second child, my sister and her 3 kids came that evening and her kids trashed my house with toys and sweets and emptied the toy box in to the bath and turned on the taps! Omg talk about being angry!!!

• Wow
Hi sue!!

Comments on the latests sun post are savage!! Those 2 ladies are not on there though.
Nothing to see here! Isn’t she just pathetic! How’s about another pity post as the comments are rather rough!!!!! 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 2
When I got home with my second my mother, father and sister and law where all at my house (as was my mum but she was looking after our oldest so she gets let off 🤪) They were all crowed round the door as I tried to get in .... He was only 16 hours old 😱

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.