The Radford Family #10 now Ophelia has been born, Noel and Sue will be shagging till dawn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think this photographer is local either, poor Millie having to endure a long car journey already, baby is only 5 days old!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I know it’s hot at the moment but have you noticed how they never seem to eat Noel’s pies? Is it cos he knows what’s in them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sue is so broody. As soon as she gets back from that shoot she’s gonna be peeing on sticks and downloading ovulation apps
D76E94EB-DAD1-4314-BFB8-201B9EB0EC89.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The baby is only a few days, and professional photos getting taken!
Probs a #AD

Sue is so broody. As soon as she gets back from that shoot she’s gonna be peeing on sticks and downloading ovulation apps View attachment 243621
She is so broody! Cant she just be happy for her daughter? If this was my daughter, as a first time TEEN mum i wouldnt be posting all the time about how "not broody" i am. Ffs she needs to grow up

I hate new born baby shoots. Just take some lovely natural shots with the family, the baby shoots are all the same and so contrived.

Reactions: 12
Some tell her to have more and some encourage her to stop. Of course they’re just going to cancel each other out and they’ll have more, especially becdide they never said “this is our last”
14CFF81F-6515-42AB-8714-45328B445A4B.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Idiots on Insta saying Please have another one. Ffs she’s 45 , more than enough kids already. She would be 46 before it was born. Who would want to risk their life to please the idiots.
it’s a no brainier !

Reactions: 10
Idiots on Insta saying Please have another one. Ffs she’s 45 , more than enough kids already. She would be 46 before it was born. Who would want to risk their life to please the idiots.
it’s a no brainier !
She will though! Can’t change the habit of a lifetime in the space of 5 months 🤦‍♀️

Bloody idiots commenting saying they should have another one 🤦‍♀️ why why why would you think it’s a good idea for anyone to have baby number 23 at the age of 46?!

Reactions: 6
Why do they not consider anything! My brother will be just under 45 when his baby starts school his partner at least 48? Somewhere around there

Honestly who the hell wants to
START the school run at 45??
She's forgotten she's not a young mum anymore!!

She might well be physically

but she doesnt now consider how old she'll be at the school gates and probably won't see the younger children into late adulthood?

Sue treats pregnancy and birth in the same way that small children treat playing with dollies “aww look how cute in the pink hat”. She clearly hasn’t matured beyond that.

Reactions: 11
Knew I had seen it, there doesn’t seem to be any pictures of the kids up though
Oh my I didn’t know they had one😂 so they actually took down the wedding photos, the family tree, the school photos and anything to do with family and replaced it with YouTube. Says a lot it really does. Why couldn’t they put it in the hallway along with Noel’s marathon things? Or did they just want it in the front room right in front of your face so everyone who comes in there can see it. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I hate new born baby shoots. Just take some lovely natural shots with the family, the baby shoots are all the same and so contrived.
They are a bit naff and dull. Those weird poses are so overdone

Why do they not consider anything! My brother will be just under 45 when his baby starts school his partner at least 48? Somewhere around there

Honestly who the hell wants to
START the school run at 45??
She's forgotten she's not a young mum anymore!!

She might well be physically

but she doesnt now consider how old she'll be at the school gates and probably won't see the younger children into late adulthood?
Ive started the school run in my 40s. I've managed it so far with my arthritic knees and managed not to be mistaken for his nan 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.