The R Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bit ironic really. He put his kids online without their consent and now it’s happened to him
Very ironic.

I guess this is probably another one of those situations where legislation hasn't kept up with social media habits in this digital age - the way our lives play out online with so much being shared with the world.

Are the boundaries of decency really shifting or are people just getting away with things because they're going unchallenged? Presumably a newspaper or news media channel wouldn't dream of publishing these images so why do these online SM platforms allow it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
how would Dave have felt about being shared online dead, like a prize clown, for likes
He would absolutely hate it . Also if he saw behaviour like this he would have called it out.
---
I'm sorry but she is absolutely doing this to boost the go fund me. Doing it for sympathy . Absolutely disgusting . What an actual scumbag .
Do what you wanna do in private but give the poor bloke some bleeping dignity.
Poor kids man .

Reactions: 12
Universal Credit will be very interested in that GoFundMe unless the daughter who set it up gets it and gifts her mum small amounts or pays for his funeral

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is all for sympathy and to get donations and the photo is probably one of the worst things I’ve seen and let’s face it we have seen a lot of strange things on social media over the years !!! Bit lost for words

Reactions: 7
She’s asking for buffet prices for the 19th (which seems a hell of a long time away 🙈) Maybe a joint funeral/christening? 🤔

Reactions: 2
She’s asking for buffet prices for the 19th (which seems a hell of a long time away 🙈) Maybe a joint funeral/christening? 🤔
Jesus Christ, do some research on the Internet, ask someone to ring around caterers, by asking on social media you're just angling for a freebie.

they are asking for over 10k and a half I think
Yeah but you can withdraw money from your go fund me while it's still open. It does not show to the public that the total has changed. So basically she could of spent it already.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah but you can withdraw money from your go fund me while it's still open. It does not show to the public that the total has changed. So basically she could of spent it already.
yes, but wouldn't the UC see that as a income if it's over the 6k

Reactions: 4
I have seen GFM posts on Facebook and most only ask for around 5k, yet Sarah's asking for over 10k...

time will tell, and if they go on holiday pretty sharpish after the funeral, it will look fishy

Reactions: 5
I have seen GFM posts on Facebook and most only ask for around 5k, yet Sarah's asking for over 10k...

time will tell, and if they go on holiday pretty sharpish after the funeral, it will look fishy
The go fund me wouldn’t pay for the big family 2 weeks in Florida even if it reached target.