The R Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did feel so gutted for those 3 youngest girls, they are so young, vanellope looked so sad but of course mum had a camera stuck in her face “vlogging”

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I think she was in hospital for longer than usual, probably because of the situation...

I bet the staff are glad to see the back of them.

and yes she's still plugging the GFM, I can't see anyone else donating now

I think she comes across as greedy as 5k is more than enough for a funeral.
The fact that they are quibbling about paying for a buffet tells me this.monwy isnt being spent on a funeral.

Reactions: 9
I felt really sorry for Sarah when i first heard about Dave but now I’m beginning to wonder how much she actually did care for him. The photo of the baby and Dave’s hands is really disturbing. I don’t understand why she keeps saying she is Daddy’s girl so is Porsha, Vanellope, Aurora and Minnie. She doesn’t seem to care about their grief. I felt so sorry for Vanellope and Aurora in the vlog they looked so sad but it was still all about the baby. She didn’t seem bothered that they were without her for a week after their dad died, she was quite happy filming in the hospital. Aurora usually annoys me but her face was heartbreaking.

As if she’s just uploaded a photo on her Instagram story of her teenage daughter looking looking at her dads dead body. Sarah is sick, no wonder she’s friends with the inghams

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
As if she’s just uploaded a photo on her Instagram story of her teenage daughter looking looking at her dads dead body. Sarah is sick, no wonder she’s friends with the inghams
It’s very disturbing the need to share him publicly like she is. No one needs to see him like that except for the family in private. How can she think that’s acceptable to share such personal photos like she is especially when it involves her children. The photo of the baby led on him wasn’t very nice & this one is no better.

Reactions: 12
It’s very disturbing the need to share him publicly like she is. No one needs to see him like that except for the family in private. How can she think that’s acceptable to share such personal photos like she is especially when it involves her children. The photo of the baby led on him wasn’t very nice & this one is no better.

I hope that all these other vlogging channels who may (to be fair, they're probably not) be questioning Sarah's choices, think about consent within their families. Just like a two year old shitting his pants (on a kitchen island, thinking of you Inghams) on a vlog, a dead Dave can't consent to his intimate, vulnerable moments being used for content. They put it online with one click and it's there, forever - dead or alive. I noticed that Dave over the last few years appeared in very little social media, which must've, quite rightly, have been his choice. Yet now, when he has no say, he's plastered all over it. It's very Black Mirror.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
As much as I hate the Ingham family I don't even think they would sink this low.

That photo is beyond words. Even with embalming putting a baby on a 2 week old body isn’t the best infection wise let alone anything else.
I wasn’t 23 months when dad died my brother 3 1/2 and baby born 2 weeks after. Mum made sure we grew up with pictures of dad on the walls - wedding, christening, holiday - (she didn’t take any down) so we knew who our dad was and that he loved us and watching from heaven. Yes we missed him especially at key milestones but excepted it. No way even if my brother had been born before the funeral would mum of got photos together. mum didn’t move onto another man. Mum knew my brother was the last (originally plan was for 4 if possible) so she had the most of our family. 2 months after dad died mum had difficult decisions but only decision to go and stay in hospital with my younger bro whilst he battled for his life after respiratory arrest for 2 months. We stayed with grandparents with cousins visiting but we’re taken to see mum especially as he improved. When we saw her we were the focus my grandma or nurse took over my brother. We grew up close especially my older bro and I. When he was home the love was shared.
The kids old enough to understand need love and support. School gives structure and support but they need their mum it’s shouldn’t all be baby and dead dad. The sooner the funeral can happen the better then hopefully Sarah starts parenting all the younger kids and supporting the slightly older.

How is posting photos of a dead body acceptable, seeing his dead hands makes me feel ill, how is she getting away with it, I have no sympathy for Sarah after all this online begging and terrible photos, maybe it’s her way of coping but a family member needs to tell her very quickly how wrong it is, you just know she’s going to live vlog his funeral 😡😩

Reactions: 20
I hope that all these other vlogging channels who may (to be fair, they're probably not) be questioning Sarah's choices, think about consent within their families. Just like a two year old shitting his pants (on a kitchen island, thinking of you Inghams) on a vlog, a dead Dave can't consent to his intimate, vulnerable moments being used for content. They put it online with one click and it's there, forever - dead or alive. I noticed that Dave over the last few years appeared in very little social media, which must've, quite rightly, have been his choice. Yet now, when he has no say, he's plastered all over it. It's very Black Mirror.
Agree with you but I think the fact he had taken a step back from being on SM (he had also gained a huge amount of weight, I wonder if he was conscious of this and that’s why), the kids were plastered all over it, no privacy and used to make money. It is disgusting what Sarah is doing but I only have sympathy for the kids, not him.

Reactions: 6
Black Mirror! That's a fantastic observation, it's exactly what it's like. She has become so far removed from reality that this is normal behaviour to her.

• Heart
Have they got the coffin at home?
his body would have been in a cold bed ( I think it's called) or he wouldn't have been viewable after a few days...

fs imagine they got him home, they would have been wheeling him up and down the street

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That photo is beyond words. Even with embalming putting a baby on a 2 week old body isn’t the best infection wise let alone anything else.
I wasn’t 23 months when dad died my brother 3 1/2 and baby born 2 weeks after. Mum made sure we grew up with pictures of dad on the walls - wedding, christening, holiday - (she didn’t take any down) so we knew who our dad was and that he loved us and watching from heaven. Yes we missed him especially at key milestones but excepted it. No way even if my brother had been born before the funeral would mum of got photos together. mum didn’t move onto another man. Mum knew my brother was the last (originally plan was for 4 if possible) so she had the most of our family. 2 months after dad died mum had difficult decisions but only decision to go and stay in hospital with my younger bro whilst he battled for his life after respiratory arrest for 2 months. We stayed with grandparents with cousins visiting but we’re taken to see mum especially as he improved. When we saw her we were the focus my grandma or nurse took over my brother. We grew up close especially my older bro and I. When he was home the love was shared.
The kids old enough to understand need love and support. School gives structure and support but they need their mum it’s shouldn’t all be baby and dead dad. The sooner the funeral can happen the better then hopefully Sarah starts parenting all the younger kids and supporting the slightly older.
The buffet mentioned is for the 19th more than 3 weeks away.will the undertaker decide they need to close the coffin soon

Agree with you but I think the fact he had taken a step back from being on SM (he had also gained a huge amount of weight, I wonder if he was conscious of this and that’s why), the kids were plastered all over it, no privacy and used to make money. It is disgusting what Sarah is doing but I only have sympathy for the kids, not him.
No, I am with you 100%. He made the choice to step back but none of these family vloggers, including the Rfam, give their children that option. Interesting when he has no say he's quite literally being wheeled out for the camera.

Black Mirror!
I think taking Dave to Disney in his urn and vlogging it would make a feature length episode

No, I am with you 100%. He made the choice to step back but none of these family vloggers, including the Rfam, give their children that option. Interesting when he has no say he's quite literally being wheeled out for the camera.

I think taking Dave to Disney in his urn and vlogging it would make a feature length episode
place him on the lazy river in his Urn

I was just searching to see if I could see anything on this family, found an old Tattle Thread from 2018 but it had been locked after only 5 pages.

It's all getting a bit much now, they're barely covering Dave's face in photos.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
This is his Mum! Wondered if she knows photos of her son are being plastered on Socials and what she thinks of it!
Someone commented along the lines of them filming the funeral, I remember they filmed Sarah's Nephews funeral a few years ago!
If photo not appropriate then by all means delete, not sure how to post spoilers

Attachments

• Sad