The R Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow their you tube figures are so low , since he died views have tripled from about 2k to 6 k .
They really cannot call themselves you tubers , how to change a foot on a sewing machine gets more views

So instead of around £10 they earned £24 at the £4 per 1000 views everyone works off , is that really worth posting all your private grief and children's privacy ? Worlds gone mad , they could have made more selling some old shoes on Vinted !
It's not so much the money I think but the need to be famous in a celebrity obsessed society. When the cameras on them these people feel validation and 'seen'.

Reactions: 6
Oh my gosh her story is now with the baby lying next to Dave in what looks like his coffin, these kids are going to need even more therapy after this

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Oh my gosh her story is now with the baby lying next to Dave in what looks like his coffin, these kids are going to need even more therapy after this
Please please please....if anyone feels the need to repost any of these images here on this thread (not sure why anyone would but just in case), please put it in spoilers.

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry I get she is grieving but these posts are disturbing. Never once have I went to a funeral parlour to see a family member for the last time has it even crossed my mind to get my phone out, never mind take a photo and share it with people online

• Angry
Reactions: 16
When is the poor man going to be laid to rest.
are they waiting for go fund me to reach 10k.
that isn’t going to happen

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry I get she is grieving but these posts are disturbing. Never once have I went to a funeral parlour to see a family member for the last time has it even crossed my mind to get my phone out, never mind take a photo and share it with people online
And put your newborn baby in the coffin to pose for these photos 😱

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
It's all about clicks and engagement now. This is mawkish beyond belief.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
When is the poor man going to be laid to rest.
are they waiting for go fund me to reach 10k.
that isn’t going to happen
I read in another thread where a scrounger started a GFM for IVF with her unemployed boyfriend (Fayjay), and the GFM don't release the money until you hit your target amount.

This is like a real life horror film with all these pics...she's sick in the head sharing them for likes,

why do strangers need to see dead Dave

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I read in another thread where a scrounger started a GFM for IVF with her unemployed boyfriend (Fayjay), and the GFM don't release the money until you hit your target amount.

This is like a real life horror film with all these pics...she's sick in the head sharing them for likes,

why do strangers need to see dead Dave
That doesn’t make any sense as there would be loads of people who never who never reach the target so where would the donated money go in those cases if they can’t access it?

Reactions: 5
Ah ok. I don't have a clue myself, just seems a bit of a weird set-up if that's the case.
That doesn’t make any sense as there would be loads of people who never who never reach the target so where would the donated money go in those cases if they can’t access it?
Yip I agree with both of you...

as I said I'm just saying what was said on Faye's thread..she actually ended up cancelling the GFM after getting reported to the DWP 🤦..

maybe the same will happen to Sarah

Reactions: 5
I would never put it on social media but I have to admit I understand why sarah would take the baby to be in her daddies arms. I’ve worked in funeral directors so maybe I’m just immune to a dead body but I would probably do the same if I were her just not post it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I would never put it on social media but I have to admit I understand why sarah would take the baby to be in her daddies arms. I’ve worked in funeral directors so maybe I’m just immune to a dead body but I would probably do the same if I were her just not post it.
I can understand why she might feel the need to visit him, with the baby, but taking photos is too much for me. I couldn't imagine wanting to take any photos like that, even to keep private, but I do appreciate that everyone is different when it comes to things like that. Sharing photos online though is a firm no.

Ethics aside, I can't help thinking that if she's still taking photos like this now, then she's probably going to find it absolutely impossible to let his body go, when the time comes. Granted, it would never be easy, but the way that she is still carrying on like this surely can't be a good sign (in terms of her own acceptance of the situation).

If she does believe that he's in heaven though, as per her previous post, then that surely means that his body is just a shell and his spirit (or what makes him him) is no longer there....in which case, why take photos? 😔

Reactions: 8
There’s a pic of his hands in the coffin and you can see the decay in his nails. I’m sorry for her loss but this is too much. This is private for the family to see only. When my dad died I chose not to see him as I needed to remember him as he was. I know everyone is different but to take pics is on another level.

• Sad
Reactions: 12