The R Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a few mutual friends with their family and I’ve seen the daughter has been asking for donations of baby things for the newborn. Surely they had everything for baby before he passed?? Or was baby early?
Who was the main earner??

Reactions: 8
says they're going to Florida and taking Dave with them, so does that mean he's getting cremated ( which is cheaper) and taking his ashes?

Reactions: 6
That poor man’s ashes will never be buried but carried around for content. His poor mum 😢

If she's doing the buffet, and it's a cremation, it will come no where near 10k ...

Says on Google a cremation can be as cheap as 2k

Reactions: 4
says they're going to Florida and taking Dave with them, so does that mean he's getting cremated ( which is cheaper) and taking his ashes?
They promised to take the children to Florida at least once, said it was all booked, vlogged the whole thing for a reaction, then said they'd rearranged to go the next year and never went. It was not fair on them at all. I at least hope for the children's sake she sticks to her word and does it this time, highly unlikely though.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I've lost what little sympathy I had now. Is it easy to get human ashes through customs? Also, has she actually priced up Florida for her and assorted kids? Or is she hoping it'll all be funded by well-wishers? If she's hoping to scatter them at Disney then she's out of luck as security are pretty hot on those attempting it.
Get off the Internet, stop begging and help your kids through bereavement.

Hasn’t she just updated her profile picture - it looks like typhoon Lagoon ?

Reactions: 1
Screenshot 2024-03-24 14.00.21.png

Screenshot 2024-03-24 14.00.49.png

Screenshot 2024-03-24 14.01.22.png

Adding these. Genuinely hope for the kids' sake they get to go, but they said they had it booked 5 years ago, then 3 years ago, then 2 and so on. Where did the money they spent to book it the previous timesgo? Not fair on the people donating to the Gofundme, the children who keep being promised a holiday, or the person in who's name is organising it, if she doesn't lay out a clear plan for the money and how it will be spent, because it keeps changing.

• Wow
I know from the vlogs she kept mentioning Disney to the kids but said it would be later this year.
There is no way will she be going to Florida off the back of the GFM 🤷‍♀️

Last year they went North Wales and stayed in a caravan.

She will have put in a DWP claim for FEP.But that states the amount when decided will be paid directly to the funeral directors.

Reactions: 2
I know from the vlogs she kept mentioning Disney to the kids but said it would be later this year.
There is no way will she be going to Florida off the back of the GFM 🤷‍♀️

Last year they went North Wales and stayed in a caravan.

She will have put in a DWP claim for FEP.But that states the amount when decided will be paid directly to the funeral directors.
Also if they have money specifically for funeral go fund me they won’t be entitled to funding.
---
If she's doing the buffet, and it's a cremation, it will come no where near 10k ...

Says on Google a cremation can be as cheap as 2k
That’s direct cremation.no service etc.
the wording on the go fund me was “let’s give Dave the send off he deserves.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2834234
View attachment 2834235
View attachment 2834238

Adding these. Genuinely hope for the kids' sake they get to go, but they said they had it booked 5 years ago, then 3 years ago, then 2 and so on. Where did the money they spent to book it the previous timesgo? Not fair on the people donating to the Gofundme, the children who keep being promised a holiday, or the person in who's name is organising it, if she doesn't lay out a clear plan for the money and how it will be spent, because it keeps changing.
FS this is nearly as bad as the convicted robbers wife - Kayleigh Baldwin, who went to DLP for two or three nights and left half of her kids at home, one being only 15, and it was Summers childhood dream to go yet still got left at home and got a day trip the london instead as a consolation prize

The baby pictured in Dave's coffin at two weeks old..

Why's this man's coffin not closed after two weeks? he must be like marble

At the end of the vlog bringing the baby home she posts a statement saying she going keep on vlogging and could folk donate to the Go Fund to help them 😩

• Angry
Still constantly sharing the go fund me. Surely everyone who wants to donate will have done so by now !

Reactions: 11