The R Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dave was a blokes bloke, had a bit of an attitude I would say!
I'd be inclined to agree with you there! Actually so would he probably, hence giving himself the "Angry Manc" nickname.

I've seen/heard bits and pieces of them over the years, mainly due to them being associated with the Inghams. I've never been a fan but obviously wouldn't wish any of this on the family and Dave certainly doesn't deserve such an undignified end to his life.

This whole macabre circus situation is so fucked up. I'm just glad that other people feel the same way because, in today's world, social media has a lot to answer for and the thought of this kind of stuff being accepted as normal or OK is beyond depressing.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I'd be inclined to agree with you there! Actually so would he probably, hence giving himself the "Angry Manc" nickname.

I've seen/heard bits and pieces of them over the years, mainly due to them being associated with the Inghams. I've never been a fan but obviously wouldn't wish any of this on the family and Dave certainly doesn't deserve such an undignified end to his life.

This whole macabre circus situation is so fucked up. I'm just glad that other people feel the same way because, in today's world, social media has a lot to answer for and the thought of this kind of stuff being accepted as normal or OK is beyond depressing.
She always seemed to be a bag of nerves and constantly walking on eggshells. I remember her sister telling her that her estranged mother had died once which was a huge lie as well. Of course it all played out in livestreams

• Wow
Reactions: 7

This is exactly why I needed to start a thread . I needed to know that this is not normal behaviour.
I imagine their are family members and friends thinking the same as well .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The family seem very chaotic. I was shocked to hear Dave had died.
I think there is an older daughter who Sarah cut out of her life possibly Chelsea 🤔 it’s all in their vlogs. Her sister was abused by their father and had a baby the boy very sadly died from leukaemia he wasn’t very old maybe ten at the most. Her sister had a couple of her children taken into foster care at birth and Sarah was helping her to get them back but I don’t think she speaks to the sister now it was possibly drugs related.
They seem to move house a lot and fall out with landlords. It didn’t seem like either of them had a proper job (not one that would fund 10 or 11 kids anyway) he had a studio where he 3d printed things from Star Wars and she used to do baby photoshoots and sell baby tutus online.
The photos of Dave in the bed etc are incredibly strange. She had shared the go fund me so many times it was set up before he even passed away.
There is probably so much more that I can’t remember at the moment but I’ve wanted there to be a thread for so long ! So thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The family seem very chaotic. I was shocked to hear Dave had died.
I think there is an older daughter who Sarah cut out of her life possibly Chelsea 🤔 it’s all in their vlogs. Her sister was abused by their father and had a baby the boy very sadly died from leukaemia he wasn’t very old maybe ten at the most. Her sister had a couple of her children taken into foster care at birth and Sarah was helping her to get them back but I don’t think she speaks to the sister now it was possibly drugs related.
They seem to move house a lot and fall out with landlords. It didn’t seem like either of them had a proper job (not one that would fund 10 or 11 kids anyway) he had a studio where he 3d printed things from Star Wars and she used to do baby photoshoots and sell baby tutus online.
The photos of Dave in the bed etc are incredibly strange. She had shared the go fund me so many times it was set up before he even passed away.
There is probably so much more that I can’t remember at the moment but I’ve wanted there to be a thread for so long ! So thank you
Sounds like “dysfunctional” doesn’t even come close with that lot!

Reactions: 10
I commented once about the horrible way dave spoke to her and got blocked, I always found her abit downtrodden, I couldn’t fathom why she was having another baby, they had to move out of their previous house and Sarah hated their new smaller house,definitely no room for another
I can’t get past the kids all with dummies. Like big kids. They all have ‘dummy’ teeth
---
I’m sorry but I gave my dog more privacy than she’s given her husband.
I took a pic of my hand holding my dogs paw before he was PTS, he was an old boy (16 years old and I’d had him since I was 18) I have never showed that pic to anybody let alone posted it to social media.
I get grief does mess with peoples heads, and she’s just given birth so her hormones will be going mental, but posting pics on social media with a link to donate shouts to me that they’re exploiting this situation.
Was going to say I don’t even have a foto of my dead dog. It never entered my head!
---
Why does the 5 year old walk around with a dummy in?
This!! It’s gross. Dummies are for tiny babies

Reactions: 8
Dave’s mum can see all the photos she is a Facebook friend she seems to go along with it all

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Any argument that's she's overcome with grief and people react differently to grief etc. is gone, now she has posted that photo of him with the paramedics. That was before any grief. That was in the middle of a medical emergency. She found it appropriate to pick up her phone, go into the camera, point it at her husband collapsed on the floor and take a photo. Who knows what other photos/footage she also took .

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Any argument that's she's overcome with grief and people react differently to grief etc. is gone, now she has posted that photo of him with the paramedics. That was before any grief. That was in the middle of a medical emergency. She found it appropriate to pick up her phone, go into the camera, point it at her husband collapsed on the floor and take a photo. Who knows what other photos/footage she also took .
and she made the go fund me before he died

Reactions: 7
Has his funeral taken place yet??!?! Bit soon to be selling his stuff no?

Reactions: 12
they have nearly 5 and a half k in the GFM... wouldn't that be enough for the funeral?

yet they have asked for 10k, obviously going to spend the rest on a holiday

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
they have nearly 5 and a half k in the GFM... wouldn't that be enough for the funeral?

yet they have asked for 10k, obviously going to spend the rest on a holiday
I think I read on one of the GFM posts, that any money after the funeral will be going towards a holiday to Florida, or wherever they were always planning to go! 🤨🤨
---
Talking of the GFM and any money left over going to a holiday, for the past few years they always had big plans to go to Disney Land or wherever it was, never happened though!

Reactions: 9
It’s a little weird that they haven’t announced a date for the funeral yet isn’t it? Usually you’d have seen the funeral director by now and set the date surely

Reactions: 6
Like someone said, I can't imagine putting on and seeing a photo of my dead pet online, let alone my husband. I can only assume they are a bit broke, if she is selling his stuff already. And that she's in complete shock, I'd be incredibly worried if I was a family member. She could have a complete breakdown, very vulnerable after just giving birth.

Reactions: 5
When Sarah fell out with the eldest daughter, think she is called Chelsea, sarah posted on YouTube a very nasty rant about her, who does that, anyone who she thinks has wronged her she’s straight on YouTube ranting, she did make up with Chelsea and began to see grandkids again, I deffo always found Sarah abit downtrodden and overwhelmed with everything but also abit of a gobshite as well

Reactions: 16