The R Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t Michelle and Jamie Rees go to the Media (Papers, Magazines etc…) and post the email that Chris Ingham has apparently sent them? Surely more negative press (like he had after he messaged young girls) would stop any recent potential paid work the inghams were getting.

Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t Michelle and Jamie Rees go to the Media (Papers, Magazines etc…) and post the email that Chris Ingham has apparently sent them? Surely more negative press (like he had after he messaged young girls) would stop any recent potential paid work the inghams were getting.
What did it say

Reactions: 2
Just seen Michelle’s latest purchase. (No offence to anyone that has one) but an overpriced tote bag. Unless it’s fake those things cost near on a grand. What is a unemployed women living in a council house doing spending that much on a handbag.
I’m sorry but I don’t get it?? That would have
cost her atleast 2 months worth of pip.
If they can afford all the things they buy (aka money on the side) then they shouldn’t be in affordable housing and need reporting.

Reactions: 11
She’s still sharing the go fund me and I still don’t think there has been a funeral. It’s absolutely ridiculous!
---
Nearly 8 weeks now !

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Referring to his "parts" and making him complete makes him sound like a jigsaw puzzle or like refurbishing an old car.

I appreciate the practicalities of the situation but I just don't know how she can talk about him like that. If it was my loved one, I certainly wouldn't be elaborating on such details like that.

The poor kids don't need to know about that stuff. It'll already be distressing enough for them to think about what is happening to his body (and they definitely will think about it 😔) and what the PM actually entails, without her openly discussing it on social media as well.

The whole thing is just ghastly.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
It appears she is looking for someone to blame and compensation. Those poor kids meanwhile

• Heart
Reactions: 12
People are clearly asking about the funeral because she keeps sharing that go fund me to pay for it ?! What does she expect !

Reactions: 11
Imagine fabricating stories to demand a post mortem so she can potentially go for compo! Leave it be Sarah I’m sure all was done that possibly could have been! If you love dead dave as much as you profess 20x a day then lay him to rest, let the kids have closure, this is borderline cruelty now!

Reactions: 9