The R Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen it 🙈 not quite dead Dave dressed up like a jumble sale at a church fair 🙈🙈🙈🙈. And it’s been six weeks now and still no funeral! From what they were posting on Facebook it should be tomorrow so fingers crossed otherwise I’m convinced she’s having him stuffed and sitting him on the sofa for the blogs 😱
This stuff about the ambulance crew is deffo an attempt to boost the Disney money 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen the Easter vlog, my heart breaks for those kids who’ve lost their dad but sarah really shouldn t be vlogging at such a sensitive time, the older girls and the boys hated being videoed from long since before Dave died, I suppose they can’t say no and get arsey with their mam like they used to, it’s a really sad tragic situation for this family but Sarah put the bloody camera down

Reactions: 6
Oh god there is another picture on FB - I’m sure I can see a Father Christmas on him so be prepared for vlogmas……. bleeping hell what ever next - I lived through loss at 45 and not once did I pick up a camera/phone and not once did I drape stuff all over him
She's probably put Halloween 🎃 stuff on him for dead Dave's Halloween celebration

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just seen it 🙈 not quite dead Dave dressed up like a jumble sale at a church fair 🙈🙈🙈🙈. And it’s been six weeks now and still no funeral! From what they were posting on Facebook it should be tomorrow so fingers crossed otherwise I’m convinced she’s having him stuffed and sitting him on the sofa for the blogs 😱
This stuff about the ambulance crew is deffo an attempt to boost the Disney money 💰
Why don't she share happier photos . I really don't understand her thinking.

• Heart
Poor Dave, in life he really looked miserable, and unhealthy. His appreance gave the impression of a poor diet and lots of stress (too many kids). Quite frankly, he looked depressed and was heading for a heart attack. But, given all of that and poor life decisions, he deserved more dignity in death than his wife has given him.

Mrs R should be focused on the children, applying for every possible benefit/help that she can. Keeping the children fed and in a routine. Not vlogging as if nothing has happened. Videoing every moment is not going to bring him back.

Reactions: 8
No photos of dead Daves funeral and no blog and let’s face it if she hasn’t put it on Facebook it didn’t happen 🙈. Is this how long it takes in the U.K. ?

Reactions: 2
No disrespect, but are the family part of the travelling community? I watched their wedding vlog recently and her dress was huge, very reminiscent of the TV programme about travellers weddings. It could explain her behaviour around Dave's dead body, maybe?

Reactions: 1
No disrespect, but are the family part of the travelling community? I watched their wedding vlog recently and her dress was huge, very reminiscent of the TV programme about travellers weddings. It could explain her behaviour around Dave's dead body, maybe?
No never been any mention of them being travellers. Photo of dead Dave getting his haircut now on insta luckily you can’t see his face

• Wow
Poor Dave, in life he really looked miserable, and unhealthy. His appreance gave the impression of a poor diet and lots of stress (too many kids). Quite frankly, he looked depressed and was heading for a heart attack. But, given all of that and poor life decisions, he deserved more dignity in death than his wife has given him.

Mrs R should be focused on the children, applying for every possible benefit/help that she can. Keeping the children fed and in a routine. Not vlogging as if nothing has happened. Videoing every moment is not going to bring him back.
Looking at all the pics he didn't look a happy man at all, and he was overweight.

He was probably sick of Sarah, and it didn't look like they had a good marriage by reading some of her Facebook posts.

Reactions: 2
No never been any mention of them being travellers. Photo of dead Dave getting his haircut now on insta luckily you can’t see his face
It’ll be a lock of his hair she’ll want to keep! It’s all so goulish, she’s stripped their bed but not washing the sheets she’s putting them in a box ! Now I get this if it’s a baby or child but a full grown sweaty adult🙈 Weird along with all the photos of dead dave at the jumble sale!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
It’ll be a lock of his hair she’ll want to keep! It’s all so goulish, she’s stripped their bed but not washing the sheets she’s putting them in a box ! Now I get this if it’s a baby or child but a full grown sweaty adult🙈 Weird along with all the photos of dead dave at the jumble sale!
Yeah I kinda get the lock of hair I have one from my grandma in a locket. What I don’t have is a photo of them cutting my dead grandmas hair 🙈 and even worse then sharing that photo of her on social media ! It’s vile and so undignified. And yeah she’s begging for a mini bus to take them all on a jolly. At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s done a council funeral on the cheap and keeping the go fund me for Disney ! Otherwise why was she wanting the buffet for the 19th ?

See shes asking for mini bus prices for 10 to blackpool. No post she ever posts asking for things does she say the 2 important words PLEASE and THANKYOU. Very rude woman with no manners. Just a grabby expectant rude woman. No excuses Sarah manners are free and should be used and dont give the bs of my husbands just died im not thinking straight your mouth hasnt stopped once and so 2 simple words can come out of it. Also did Dave work? Silly question as i doubt it but how did they plan to go to florida and pay for 10 children ?

See shes asking for mini bus prices for 10 to blackpool. No post she ever posts asking for things does she say the 2 important words PLEASE and THANKYOU. Very rude woman with no manners. Just a grabby expectant rude woman. No excuses Sarah manners are free and should be used and dont give the bs of my husbands just died im not thinking straight your mouth hasnt stopped once and so 2 simple words can come out of it. Also did Dave work? Silly question as i doubt it but how did they plan to go to florida and pay for 10 children ?
To be honest, I get the impression that Sarah and Dave didn't have the greatest education, some of the grammar is shocking!
Dave had a business making Props from Star Wars etc! Don't think I've explained that very well though!
Don't think it made much though?
This was his business page on IG!

Attachments

Reactions: 1