The R Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
at this rate she's going to be dating another bloke, and dead Dave will still in the hospital fridge cut up like a Dahmer victim
From Facebook!
the ambulance, hospital my arse...

she's truly disgusting

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think the biggest problem with when he was in hospital was her loading him up with tat for social media photos. Didn’t seem caring at all. I am sure the staff all tried their very best

Reactions: 8
Dave probably would've done the same thing. They argued with many and complained about a lot, constantly falling out with people but with no self-awareness that perhaps they might be part of the problem. It's what made them so interesting to watch

Will never forget Dave having a go on the phone at a poor lady who had booked and paid for Sarah as a wedding photographer and hadn't received the photos after a long wait. It was absolutely vile.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Referring to his "parts" and making him complete makes him sound like a jigsaw puzzle or like refurbishing an old car.

I appreciate the practicalities of the situation but I just don't know how she can talk about him like that. If it was my loved one, I certainly wouldn't be elaborating on such details like that.

The poor kids don't need to know about that stuff. It'll already be distressing enough for them to think about what is happening to his body (and they definitely will think about it 😔) and what the PM actually entails, without her openly discussing it on social media as well.

The whole thing is just ghastly.
More pics to come

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
the thing is, her antics has caused her to get a new thread made..

and Dave will be turning on his hospital fridge bed

Reactions: 5
Just seen Michelle’s latest purchase. (No offence to anyone that has one) but an overpriced tote bag. Unless it’s fake those things cost near on a grand. What is a unemployed women living in a council house doing spending that much on a handbag.
I’m sorry but I don’t get it?? That would have
cost her atleast 2 months worth of pip.
If they can afford all the things they buy (aka money on the side) then they shouldn’t be in affordable housing and need reporting.
The whole Rees family play the benefits system. It disgusts me how she blatantly spends money when other people can't pay bills. I don't see how she qualifies for PIP, she is mobile (always out shopping). She doesn't need help with cooking, or bathing and has good cognitive functions. I know she's diagnosed with MS but at the moment it seems well controlled. The only health problems she seems to have is spots. If dwp saw her vlogs, her benefits would cease pronto. If she was that ill, she'd be vlogging it for sure.

Reactions: 4
Correct me if I am wrong, but if bits of the body (inside) or sent off for testing, I don't think they are sent back and put back in the body?

Reactions: 2
Correct me if I am wrong, but if bits of the body (inside) or sent off for testing, I don't think they are sent back and put back in the body?
Seriously mistaken if they think they can go view body after autopsy

Reactions: 3
I think they are buried/cremated with the rest of the body, but yes probably not put back inside or anything!

Reactions: 4
It must have been so hard for the ambulance crew to work with her talking pictures they must feel awful if they are being blamed. Same with the hospital ! At one point they had about 15 people in the room. Then she started with the jumble sale /shrine weirdness ! Can you imagine trying to do your job round all that crap ?.
She posted on Instagram the other day about the baby and how it was so stressful and heartbreaking that the baby had to be rushed to intensive care a couple of days after her husband died. But in her vlog she said there was nothing majorly wrong with the baby she just needed a bit of help. She is such an attention seeker.
Now she’s going on about having no car on Facebook she is always on the beg ! It’s not up to other people to support her terrible life choices of having 20 million kids no job and no insurance.
She will be expecting a big pay out from NHS now !

Reactions: 14
Seriously mistaken if they think they can go view body after autopsy
You can. I saw my grandmother and not to be macabre but her skull was off centre.
---
The whole Rees family play the benefits system. It disgusts me how she blatantly spends money when other people can't pay bills. I don't see how she qualifies for PIP, she is mobile (always out shopping). She doesn't need help with cooking, or bathing and has good cognitive functions. I know she's diagnosed with MS but at the moment it seems well controlled. The only health problems she seems to have is spots. If dwp saw her vlogs, her benefits would cease pronto. If she was that ill, she'd be vlogging it for sure.
You’re right! Pip is based on care needs not on diagnosis. It’s because of people like them that they’re considering scrapping cash payments. Severely disabled people rely on it because they genuinely cannot work. When I worked in asda there was an elderly bent over cashier of 87 who still worked 28 hours a week, who put people like the Rees family to shame.
The way they brag about purchases is the most disgusting part.
We run a business which is quite literally 24/7 and never would i dream of spending £900 on a pathetic tote bag. I value every penny I work for. I would need to have at least £1m in the Bank and no debt to warrant a purchase like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Everything is always someone else’s fault
I think we could all see Dave wasn’t a healthy bloke at all. Not saying “oh that’s all right then” but seriously, his lifestyle probably didn’t help. So agree with you, people like this always blame others instead of thinking what they can take responsibility for.

Reactions: 11
I still say her taking photos of the paramedics working on Dave is weird, the hospital must think so to, it’s like she was doing it so she could accuse them of doing something wrong, your husband is lying on your living room floor fighting for his life surrounded by his kids and you are stood at the back taking photos, something very very off about that

Reactions: 10
You can. I saw my grandmother and not to be macabre but her skull was off centre.
---

You’re right! Pip is based on care needs not on diagnosis. It’s because of people like them that they’re considering scrapping cash payments. Severely disabled people rely on it because they genuinely cannot work. When I worked in asda there was an elderly bent over cashier of 87 who still worked 28 hours a week, who put people like the Rees family to shame.
The way they brag about purchases is the most disgusting part.
We run a business which is quite literally 24/7 and never would i dream of spending £900 on a pathetic tote bag. I value every penny I work for. I would need to have at least £1m in the Bank and no debt to warrant a purchase like that.
Thankyou for correcting my comment.

Same thing happened to Dave’s brother a year ago apparently and he survived because he got to the hospital quicker. She Wants to find out if he would’ve survived if the ambulance had got to him sooner. She’s posted on YT about it.

• Wow
Same thing happened to Dave’s brother a year ago apparently and he survived because he got to the hospital quicker. She Wants to find out if he would’ve survived if the ambulance had got to him sooner. She’s posted on YT about it.
His brother had the same thing ! And they still didn’t take out life insurance for their 10 children? Absolutely bonkers!
---
Hope she takes some out on herself now because her breathing is terrible she needs to get that checked out asap