The R Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's strange, I thought same that he collapsed with no warning and never woke up. Sarah said once there was no warning but in vlog he was making himself sick and he could of swallowed his false teeth.. it's all bit muddled. Maybe that's why an investigation because ambulance called during him making himself sick but they came after he collapsed, but sadly with brain bleed you will collapse and nothing can be done. Even if he did swallow teeth and choke due to being sick that's noones fault. If the bleed was happening and unsurvivable noone is to blame. Gone on one but it's all weird. Especially being away and thinking botox and hair extentions before he's even laid to rest.
She’s evidently looking for a payout

Reactions: 2
I waited 15 weeks to be able to hold a funeral , 3 post mortems and body parts taken for testing , we choose to wait for the return of the complete body

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That's strange, I thought same that he collapsed with no warning and never woke up. Sarah said once there was no warning but in vlog he was making himself sick and he could of swallowed his false teeth.. it's all bit muddled. Maybe that's why an investigation because ambulance called during him making himself sick but they came after he collapsed, but sadly with brain bleed you will collapse and nothing can be done. Even if he did swallow teeth and choke due to being sick that's noones fault. If the bleed was happening and unsurvivable noone is to blame. Gone on one but it's all weird. Especially being away and thinking botox and hair extentions before he's even laid to rest.
Making himself sick, why?! Bizarre family

Reactions: 1
How can a struggling single mum afford Botox like it’s nothing? And more importantly why would you even contemplate your lines and wrinkles when you’ve just given birth and your husbands died?
I know she holds high importance over
‘Stuff’ like clothes but Botox is taking it to another level, especially when you were happily accepting AND asking for handouts a few weeks back.
Shameless.

Reactions: 14
She's now asking people were to go for abroad holiday for the summer as she needs a holiday. They been more places since dave gone then when he was here
---
I don't think she cares too hoots about him be last thing on my mind going away here there everywere beeing single mum she got loads clothes for baby yet Health visitor gave her bunch of clothes then says she sell them
---
I don't think she cares too hoots about him be last thing on my mind going away here there everywere beeing single mum she got loads clothes for baby yet Health visitor gave her bunch of clothes then says she sell them

• Wow
Reactions: 8
she's needing to get her house in order and forget holidays...

I see the 6? year old is still using a dummy

Reactions: 5
she got loads clothes for baby yet Health visitor gave her bunch of clothes then says she sell them
She sold the clothes donated by the Health Visitor? Please tell me I've misunderstood that because that would be disgusting.

Reactions: 8
she's needing to get her house in order and forget holidays...

I see the 6? year old is still using a dummy
Not just a dummy but drinking milk from a baby bottle. That kid is going to have teeth like Isla Ingham😡

That's Aurora with the dummy! She's one spoilt little ****! All for a quiet life!
I wonder if Sarah has managed to get into a routine?
Think I heard her say in a vlog a few days ago that "Lee"? had taken the kids to school, was Lee a friend of Dave?

I doubt it.. apparently he has recently come out as gay. Sarah said you kinda always knew.

She sold the clothes donated by the Health Visitor? Please tell me I've misunderstood that because that would be disgusting.
So as far as I can tell from the recent vlog, she’s going through clothes gifted to her and any she doesn’t want she will bundle up and sell them the money can go towards stuff she does want for the baby. I’m flabbergasted
---
She showed a swimming costume for the baby that “she wore when she went swimming”

please tell me they didn’t dip that newborn baby into Blackpool sea

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
So as far as I can tell from the recent vlog, she’s going through clothes gifted to her and any she doesn’t want she will bundle up and sell them the money can go towards stuff she does want for the baby. I’m flabbergasted
So much for the old adage of beggars not being choosers, eh?

Reactions: 7
Is she trying to say he either fell and hit his head and got a brain bleed or he got a brain bleed then fell? Is that what she’s trying to figure out? Or is she saying he fell hit his head, got back up felt sick from a concussion and was trying to throw up and swallowed his teeth”

this is getting wilder by the day

Reactions: 4
Is she trying to say he either fell and hit his head and got a brain bleed or he got a brain bleed then fell? Is that what she’s trying to figure out? Or is she saying he fell hit his head, got back up felt sick from a concussion and was trying to throw up and swallowed his teeth”

this is getting wilder by the day
Or was he pushed 🤔

Or it could be genetic and the children will have to be tested. I mean it's very complicated by sound of it. Either way you stood over him taking photos for social media as it was happening, then as he laid dying and again when passed. All went on social media you couldn't of been that bothered. Most partners would be running around dazed trying to give paramedics space , last thing I'd do is whip out the camera and post . All bizarre

Reactions: 15