The R Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't watch many of their vlogs but from what I have seen, they tried to live in a dream world where they didn't have to work but could plan all the holidays they wanted and talk about living wherever they wanted whilst renting and having more children that they didn't have space or money for.

They weren't making much from youtube or social media and the begging for money has reflected that low view count because they didn't have many fans that would donate to start with. They weren't making much money from anything else either.

Now she's still all about the short term gains with go fund me, selling off stuff, compensation. Just to fund another holiday and be back where she started.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Looks like there's something kicked off with Sarah and Michelle Rees on IG!
Going by Sarah's reply , no funeral yet! 🙁🙁

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Funny how she covers her reply up. Sarah stop looking for attention. Even if she had sent you a request block and ignore and stop fishing for attention and bringing your dead husband into everything.

Reactions: 7
First time poster on here , didn't realise there was a thread on the R family, was actually looking for the Rees after Michelle's ranting u tube video last night !! I'm sorry but what a horrible little woman she is !! I don't actually tend to have comments on this lot as I think people should be able to live however they want too but .......wasn't Michelle spreading a few (may be fake) tears when she found out about Dave ? I seem to remember watching a you tube video on this?? Also yes may be sarah is going on abit with showing her grief on social media ( and no I don't agree with the pictures she's posted ) but everyone deals with grief differently and this is obvisley her way of dealing with it. She probably does need some sort of therapy to deal with this especially now being a single mum to alot of children, but the poor man isnt even buried yet and she's having more public hassle ffs. Give her a break

Reactions: 6
Latest story says she’s never asked for money, yet has a whole gofundme for a funeral…
To be fair to her, I think she means privately messing people and asking for money like that woman has accused her of. Whether she's being truthful or not I have no idea - one of them is lying!

Reactions: 3
First time poster on here , didn't realise there was a thread on the R family, was actually looking for the Rees after Michelle's ranting u tube video last night !! I'm sorry but what a horrible little woman she is !! I don't actually tend to have comments on this lot as I think people should be able to live however they want too but .......wasn't Michelle spreading a few (may be fake) tears when she found out about Dave ? I seem to remember watching a you tube video on this?? Also yes may be sarah is going on abit with showing her grief on social media ( and no I don't agree with the pictures she's posted ) but everyone deals with grief differently and this is obvisley her way of dealing with it. She probably does need some sort of therapy to deal with this especially now being a single mum to alot of children, but the poor man isnt even buried yet and she's having more public hassle ffs. Give her a break
Michelle Rees is a horrible fat idle woman. The family live on state benefits but shop like it's going out of fashion. She had a stomach staple on the NHS, lost a lot of weight then put it all back on again. Now she's on a meal replacement diet which costs at least £50pw and still does huge food shops. You think she'd cut Sarah R some slack given what she's going through. Nasty, bitter woman.

Reactions: 5
Michelle Rees is a horrible fat idle woman. The family live on state benefits but shop like it's going out of fashion. She had a stomach staple on the NHS, lost a lot of weight then put it all back on again. Now she's on a meal replacement diet which costs at least £50pw and still does huge food shops. You think she'd cut Sarah R some slack given what she's going through. Nasty, bitter woman.
They sound like they could be sisters !

That Michelle Rees sounds like a nasty piece of work)
---
Well Said!

Reactions: 2
I think it’s really hard to grieve properly when the funeral is taking so long especially for the kids there is a sense of not being able to move on. It seems like it’s being delayed over Sarah’s complaint about the ambulance crew and post-mortem etc. i just don’t think this is a good thing for anyone.

• Sad
That Michelle Rees sounds like a nasty piece of work)
---

Well Said!
Michelle Rees says several times in her live that she's not interested in Sarah, but spends 25 minutes bitching about her.. bringing up all the old 'beef' they used to have. Do these vloggers know how hypocritical, stupid and childish they sound... bunch of attention seeking middle age women with nothing better to do.

I think it’s really hard to grieve properly when the funeral is taking so long especially for the kids there is a sense of not being able to move on. It seems like it’s being delayed over Sarah’s complaint about the ambulance crew and post-mortem etc. i just don’t think this is a good thing for anyone.
I don’t understand why now there’s a post mortem now. I always thought they were done if there were suspicious circumstances or no obvious cause of death! Now there were scans done so they knew he’d had an aneurysm. You can’t just scream and shout and demand one! Who knows, I think she’s requested one and appealing a no! Anything tokeep him as dead dave and more time to beg for more donations for the go fund me! Correct me if I’m wrong about PM s

I maybe very wrong and I apologise if I am. I've just watched michelle Rees live about sarah, I've never seen her before and I don't want to watch her again but I actually think she could be genuinely right that she didn't request to follow and Sarah is out to get as much attention as possible. I think sarah has alot to deal with and has lost the plot. Even if michelle did request all sarah had to do was ignore and block. How does she find time to grieve, look after so many children and be on social media the amount she is. She mentioned sarah ingham blocking sarah R did sarah really reach out and then block her. All these women need to get a life away from social media. I couldn't imagine having witch fights over YouTube. Sad

Reactions: 11
I maybe very wrong and I apologise if I am. I've just watched michelle Rees live about sarah, I've never seen her before and I don't want to watch her again but I actually think she could be genuinely right that she didn't request to follow and Sarah is out to get as much attention as possible. I think sarah has alot to deal with and has lost the plot. Even if michelle did request all sarah had to do was ignore and block. How does she find time to grieve, look after so many children and be on social media the amount she is. She mentioned sarah ingham blocking sarah R did sarah really reach out and then block her. All these women need to get a life away from social media. I couldn't imagine having witch fights over YouTube. Sad
Michelle and Jamie Rees are the worst kind of people, benefit scrounging lazy barstewards who are an absolute drain on society! Cretins. If they died I would happily smile. They are beyond obsessed with the Inghams (who I also can’t stand), a sad pathetic obsession, even going to the same holiday resort! It’s honestly car crash tv when Michelle uploads a video. Always banging on about everything that happened years ago, like anyone gives a crap. She was hoping Isabelle would loose her leg with the dog bite so she could get even more benefits! Those dogs didn’t get walked and Cerberus was high energy and absolutely going stir crazy in that house. Absolute embarrassment to the human race.

its absolutely not right Sarah posting photos of Dave’s deceased body. I think she is struggling to grieve because she has so much on and so many little ones to look after. I hope she can get the mental health support she needs and can process what’s happened. I hope she stops posting photos and takes down the gofundme now.

Michelle and Jamie Rees are the worst kind of people, benefit scrounging lazy barstewards who are an absolute drain on society! Cretins. If they died I would happily smile. They are beyond obsessed with the Inghams (who I also can’t stand), a sad pathetic obsession, even going to the same holiday resort! It’s honestly car crash tv when Michelle uploads a video. Always banging on about everything that happened years ago, like anyone gives a crap. She was hoping Isabelle would loose her leg with the dog bite so she could get even more benefits! Those dogs didn’t get walked and Cerberus was high energy and absolutely going stir crazy in that house. Absolute embarrassment to the human race.

its absolutely not right Sarah posting photos of Dave’s deceased body. I think she is struggling to grieve because she has so much on and so many little ones to look after. I hope she can get the mental health support she needs and can process what’s happened. I hope she stops posting photos and takes down the gofundme now.
Thankyou, I only watched her live as was mentioned here. I know nothing about the drama and only gaged that 1 video. Thankyou for bringing me up to speed. As said I wouldn't watch another video of hers not my type of person. She sounds very uneducated and thick ( sorry but true ) .

Michelle is probably my worst kind of person, has loads of dogs but never walks them. Says she wouldn’t go camping so obviously hates nature and the outdoors, is disgustingly materialistic. Family full of pip claimants and a husband who plays video games all day whilst probably claiming to be her ‘carer’. She treats 2 of her kids like they’re toddlers and the other she shouts for constantly, and she babies her husband. Started packing for her holiday last year, now the constant prep for her dodgy pink hair spending money like it’s drug money that needs getting rid of all courtesy of the tax payer.
What is she going to do with her life once she gets back from holiday that’s what I want to know because anybody would think they’re emigrating the way she’s prepping.

• Haha