The R Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never heard of this long for a funeral either Nit even at the hight of covid ! I know someone who died in tragic circumstances where there was negligence (not the nhs an employer) their funeral didn’t take this long and there was a big high profile enquiry. She said the autopsy was in a couple of days on the 13th of April on YouTube so it will be done. I fear the money is gone. I wonder if she has taken as long to sort out her benefits as she has the funeral?. I think because they are low income she will have gone for the free funeral and then be using the cash either to live aka botox or to fund holidays.
---
A4A5DF6F-1CAD-4A4C-9F8A-97DA0210FFB0.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
wow. So yet again the kids big holiday they’ve been hyping up for literally years is delayed.. again. Does not surprise me. Poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So as of 7 hrs ago they still have no idea when the funeral will be? They don't even have a date? That means it's going to be weeks till he is actually cremated!! What the hell is going on? Can you really be passed away for over 3 months before a funeral?? Is that possible? The body is still in the funeral home??
---
I really am starting to think they have done the free cremation from the government with no guests or anything and will eventually just say they had the funeral but wanted it to be private.

Reactions: 6
I think it usually only takes this long if the police think fowl play.

has she been slowly poisoning him with salt?

Reactions: 3
I think it usually only takes this long if the police think fowl play.

has she been slowly poisoning him with salt?
I was just about to say if the police think there are suspicious circumstances yes it can take this long. But if there was a query of negligence of the medical staff either at the hospital or by the paramedics an autopsy would have been done and the body released for burial by now.

so either it’s been done on the quiet (probably and I hate to use the phrase a paupers funeral aka social have paid and she’s squandered the go fund me money) or the suspensions around his death regardless of his co-morbidities

I don't think the go fund me money has been released yet ? Doesn't it only get released when it's stopped?

Reactions: 1
I don't think the go fund me money has been released yet ? Doesn't it only get released when it's stopped?
I don’t know because I’m sure Kyle (Jenny Apple) was buying things and the go fund me was still going 🤔 but I admit I don’t know a lot about it

Reactions: 1
Is it just me that wouldn't even contemplate the idea of going away if my husband had died and was yet to have a funeral

Reactions: 10
Is it just me that wouldn't even contemplate the idea of going away if my husband had died and was yet to have a funeral
Not just you , normal people would wait until after the funeral , with a holiday after perhaps something to cheer the kids up with and to look forward to . Ok if the holiday was already booked and you would lose money

Why is she putting off the funeral ? the kids are just going to be upset all over again !

I really hope someone , family or outside agency is watching over those kids .

Reactions: 5
How can dead Dave not be either buried or cremated yet? Wasn't the initial excuse that the cemetry where they wanted him buried wasn't open until a specific date? Surely even with embalming, his body is in a bad state now?

How can dead Dave not be either buried or cremated yet? Wasn't the initial excuse that the cemetry where they wanted him buried wasn't open until a specific date? Surely even with embalming, his body is in a bad state now?
There's an investigation into his death apparently, from Sarah, but even with that wouldn't his body be released for a funeral

Reactions: 2
There's an investigation into his death apparently, from Sarah, but even with that wouldn't his body be released for a funeral
As far as I know they would release the body. Sometimes they have to retain some organs or tissue but that doesn’t mean you can’t have the funeral. She said on the 13th of April the post mortem was in a couple of days but even then that was weeks after he had died. Surely if someone dies in hospital (they are not found years after a murder) the post mortem is literally carried out in a few days. I know that services in the U.K. are struggling but it’s 8 weeks down the line. I live in a country where funerals are usually within 48 hours even with criminal investigations they are within a week or two so this is really bizarre to me.

You can withdraw from the go fund me whenever you want. The total will look the same but you can withdraw money as and when.so it might appear if you click on it that 5845 is still in the go fund me ..but that's just the amount that has been raised. The reality is there might be nothing left .

Reactions: 7
My guess is the gofundme has stalled so she's had to resign herself to not going to Florida this year and is now trying to get a payout from the NHS instead so they can try for next year. Sorry but I've never known anyone promote their own gofundme so heavily, I don't believe for a second it was ever intended for the funeral.

There’s something really weird about this whole thing. Nothing adds up.

Reactions: 13
There’s something really weird about this whole thing. Nothing adds up.
I agree. Someone close to me died and after the autopsy came back as death due to old age we demanded another one which came back showing a burst appendix which wasn’t treated and diagnosed as a UTI. None of that took 3 months. 1 month tops even though there was a cast iron case for negligence there.

• Sad
I wonder if the police think they've been arguing, she's pushed him he's fell on the back of his head and that caused the bleed

• Wow
Sorry if this has been asked already. The daughter who stayed with her while she gave birth said something along the lines of “ I helped bring the baby into the world like you asked me to” referring to dave. I had assumed when he had the bleed he was out and never came back round?

edited to add this was the part I was on about
IMG_0999.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Sorry if this has been asked already. The daughter who stayed with her while she gave birth said something along the lines of “ I helped bring the baby into the world like you asked me to” referring to dave. I had assumed when he had the bleed he was out and never came back round?

edited to add this was the part I was on about View attachment 2917530
That's strange, I thought same that he collapsed with no warning and never woke up. Sarah said once there was no warning but in vlog he was making himself sick and he could of swallowed his false teeth.. it's all bit muddled. Maybe that's why an investigation because ambulance called during him making himself sick but they came after he collapsed, but sadly with brain bleed you will collapse and nothing can be done. Even if he did swallow teeth and choke due to being sick that's noones fault. If the bleed was happening and unsurvivable noone is to blame. Gone on one but it's all weird. Especially being away and thinking botox and hair extentions before he's even laid to rest.

Reactions: 6