The Queen RIP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RIP. We knew it was coming but still a shock how they just said it like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So weird hearing them say "The King and the Queen Consort". Urgh, that playing of the national anthem with the image of her has got me 😢
Same here, I was ok until they did that now I’m a blubbering mess!
How are these news reporters keeping it together 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 5
May she Rest in Peace. What a life she lived, dedicated to the Commonwealth. Sad, Historic day.

• Heart
RIP Your Majesty 🥺💔 go be with philip and your mum,dad and sister 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
RIP. We knew it was coming but still a shock how they just said it like that.
Barely finished what they’re ere saying and then it popped up. Although I guess they had no choice and just put it on when the palace announced it?

Reactions: 6
What a strange past few years we've had. Feels like one thing after another.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
how sad :(
ITV announcement started with “I can’t find the statement” .. soon as I heard that I knew. What an incredible lady.

I saw the flag at half mast and almost cried. Not even a Royalist but very sad for her family and many in our nation.

No matter what you think about the monarchy, she was dedicated to her role for 70 years. You can't sneer at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh wow, did not expect to shed a tear. I don’t follow the Royals at all or pay any interest but seeing it flash up on tv somehow got to me. Maybe because it’s happening here in Scotland or because I have gran not too far off the same age, I’m not sure. What a sad day. Bless Mary Nightingale for getting through this, you can really hear her voice trying to keep it together.

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She seemed invincible. We knew it would happen in the next few years but my god living it is so strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel sad I must say, she was still doing her duty a mere two days before her death.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
💔 you’re with phillip and your family now M'aam
1662658977230.png

1662658952123.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.