The Queen RIP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad. Will be a big change now with Charles becoming king, not in a good way. Rip the Queen

• Sad
Reactions: 8
And her children have lost both parents in 18 months.
Rest in peace your majesty.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
We knew it was coming at some point, but considering her mother made it to 101 and Prince Philip made it to 99, I assumed she had a couple of years more.

It's quite a shock to think she's no longer here and that Charles is King.

Reactions: 30
Did anyone notice the scramble to film at Buckingham palaces gates just before, then the flag.
Although we had been expecting it, it still came as a blow. I burst into tears, it was awful to actually hear it.

god bless her ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Watched the announcement live pop up while on the phone with my mum. Admit it hit me hard when the anthem started playing.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So weird to hear them speaking in past tense after hours of speaking in present tense.

Reactions: 11
Just awaiting protocol from the above to pass over to my staff. Ive already had three draft emails to send out. Not as many people at the Palace as I thought there would be.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
R.I.P.
My mum loved the Queen and this just feels like losing another connection to my mum 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
RIP :cry: legend
My heart goes out to the British people, anyone who lost a parent recently and the ones affected by the news today.

Yes we all will die, she was old, it's expected bla-bla-bla but this is the end of an era. I too shed a tear when BBC played the national anthem.

I am not European or supportive of the Monarchy but I have much respect for Queen Elizabeth, her history and what she represents to many people across the world. I am sad she didn't reach the 100th birthday, but happy she was able to celebrate the Jubilee in good health.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Rest in peace Your Majesty. Thank you for your service, words cannot do it justice. ❤💔

Reactions: 4
Just awaiting protocol from the above to pass over to my staff. Ive already had three draft emails to send out. Not as many people at the Palace as I thought there would be.
I imagine that may increase now the official notice has been placed on the railings.

Reactions: 1
The speaker at BBC sounded like his voice was trembling a few times. Poor guy, wouldn’t want to be on air now either.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Serving right up to 2 days before she passed. Incredible. I’m so sad. My nan is 91 and we always call her the queen of the family, it just reminds me how old she is getting😪

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.