The Queen RIP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RIP The Queen thank for all your years of service. I can't believe she was working swearing in Liz Truss 2 days ago she was amazing. Be at peace now with your Dad , Mum , Sister and your beloved husband.

Reactions: 13
I imagine that may increase now the official notice has been placed on the railings.
Yes I work for the local government. Some parts of my building is crucial (remained open all though out covid) but most of it isn't.

Reactions: 1
I’m not even a royalist, but I have tears. It does actually feel sad, and in a collective way.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
RIP your majesty. ❤
It feels so strange doesn’t it, I wouldn’t even say I’m that interested in the royal family but this is really upsetting. I hate to say it but I am sure the presenters have known for a few hours and have had to pretend they don’t know. Everything was so official for her to just be poorly. RIP ma’am.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nicholas Witchell sounds emotional, which is understandable, as he's been royal correspondent for 24 years. Must be a very strange feeling.

Reactions: 6
Has any king/queen ever changed their name? With them saying Charles can pick to change his name if he wants when he becomes king.

Reactions: 3
Oh wow I'm in no way a fan of the royal family but I just balled my eyes out! Such a wonderful life and may she rest in peace 💜

I wonder if she’s been poorly for a while. As she was with Liz Truss 2 days ago.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.