The Queen RIP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got a feeling there's no announcement coming this evening. Harry hasn't arrived yet

Reactions: 5
Please don't let this devolve into a pro or anti monarchy thread. We have space for that on Tattle. Make another thread.

Reactions: 39
Does Harry need to arrive for an announcement? I mean he’s just a grandchild now- as in as important as Eugenia and beautrice, and they’re not going?

Reactions: 7
I get there's issues, but he should have just travelled with the rest of the royals.
I’m not sure if he’s allowed to as he’s no longer considered to be a part of it? Not sure if there’s certain protocol for this kind of thing?

I honestly think shes already gone. Waiting to announce it to the public.

Reactions: 15
I’m not sure if he’s allowed to as he’s no longer considered to be a part of it? Not sure if there’s certain protocol for this kind of thing?
Ah that's very true. Although I'd rather have Harry in the car than the sweaty predator.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does Harry need to arrive for an announcement? I mean he’s just a grandchild now- as in as important as Eugenia and beautrice, and they’re not going?
I thought the same but apparently it’s more to do with his Dad becoming King!

He is the son of the future king so slightly different...he will be standing there next to Charles as the new monarch...

Reactions: 6
I think they will announce shortly
BBC was saying that even though they’re talking they don’t expect it to be imminent, would be weird to say given that we expect that they already know and are just waiting for the go ahead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.