The Queen #2 Thank You Ma’am RIP

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must admit I was ok when they showed the Westminster Abbey service but as soon as it got to Windsor I was in pieces 😢😢

Reactions: 7
Did you hear the gobby Justin Welby take a jab at boris in his sermon today? 😂
Completely wrong to do it there though and one of these times he's going to be cancelled if he carries on opining instead of preaching. I wonder what King Charles made of it? Though I did find it amusing and it actually was indeed true :sneaky:
Definitely wasn't the time or place for his opinions regredless of how true they're is i do like him though but yeah not appropriate really it was about a selfless long serving great monarch

Reactions: 3
Such an emotional day. Held it together well. I was watching it with my parents today as it seemed an "event" that should be watched together. Must say, they all looked amazing, especially all the women in the royal family but Catherine was something else - she looked absolutely stunning even with the pain on her face. The children behaved so well and little Charlotte's hat looked so perfect on her. The whole day was so well thought out and executed with precision. Everyone should be so very proud of themselves, especially the pallbearers. Seems weird that things will be reverting to "normal" now. No constant news coverage, no programmes about the Queen or the royals, just regular day to day with normal, non mourning clothes

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Little bit unrelated but Huw Edwards has done a magnificent job in the last 12 days ♥ not put a foot wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think the young girls who crave to be like the Kardashian’s need to take a leaf out of some of the royal ladies today especially Kate she’s just oozed dignity elegance and grace

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He has been wonderful. Has been on tv nearly 24/7 since Her Majesty passed
Just had a quick look at tv guide for tomorrow its werid in a sense to go back to normal but obviously it will be nice but things dont feel normal if that makes sense

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the night sky tonight? Am in the midlands and the stars are beautiful this evening. What a day it’s been, unforgettable, we will all be telling our grandchildren this story. I’m so humbled to of lived whilst HM reigned, and to witness today. She will be in the hearts of the whole world for decades to come ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Little bit unrelated but Huw Edwards has done a magnificent job in the last 12 days ♥ not put a foot wrong
Agreed. He has the gravitas to carry it off. Always professional.

It was good to hear from David Dimbleby too as I thought he'd fully retired by now. Another safe pair of hands.

When it comes to these events, it's always the BBC for me.

Reactions: 6
Agreed. He has the gravitas to carry it off. Always professional.

It was good to hear from David Dimbleby too as I thought he'd fully retired by now. Another safe pair of hands.

When it comes to these events, it's always the BBC for me.
Absolutely and it helps his voice just seems so calming too and it was good to hear from dimbleberry! Nicholas Witchell has been good too and a few of the girls but yes bbc know how to do it but as the main broadcaster and radio for Britain and overseas back 70s ago when her dad died and to now

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen the night sky tonight? Am in the midlands and the stars are beautiful this evening. What a day it’s been, unforgettable, we will all be telling our grandchildren this story. I’m so humbled to of lived whilst HM reigned, and to witness today. She will be in the hearts of the whole world for decades to come ❤
Ive just taken my pup out at 3am and it is the most stunning clear night. A lovely crescent moon and you can see every star, cannot be a coincidence 🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think I'm still processing yesterday as it was such a huge event, just a perfect send off for her. Still feeling very sad as this really is the end of an era. I'll openly admit I don't think I really appreciated her fully until now, I think many will feel her passing more than anticipated as she's been such a constant throughout so many of our whole life's.

Will be interesting to see what the reign of KC brings...

Reactions: 7