The Queen #2 Thank You Ma’am RIP

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be werid to see bbc presenters etc back in their normal clothing from tomorrow the coverage has been second to none

Reactions: 10
So I’ve spent a lot of the day holding them back. But at Windsor the animals, another lone piper walking round the corner to fade away and then the utter grief on King Charles face finished me off. She’s with her beloved Philip again ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
omg what a service, cried lots today, was so heartbreaking to watch charles holding back tears,

Reactions: 9
So I’ve spent a lot of the day holding them back. But at Windsor the animals, another lone piper walking round the corner to fade away and then the utter grief on King Charles face finished me off. She’s with her beloved Philip again ❤
I could copy this word for word. I hadn't cried until the last walk up to Windsor, her pony and the corgis, the coffin being lowered down, and the last piper :cry: 💔

Reactions: 8
The service at Windsor was longer than I thought it'd be.

I did feel sorry for the family as well. I know people say they're privileged (and that's true) but today must have been so tiring. All that preparation, marching and having two separate services. Funerals are hard enough at the best of times, but the Queen's funeral was so much lengthier.

Nice that they're having a private ceremony later with just the close family and no cameras. They can give her a final goodbye without the media glare, then hopefully have a bit of a break from it all.

Reactions: 16
Feel spent. Imagine how the Family feels. When they removed the spectre, orb and crown it got me: she's no longer the monarch, that's it.

Kirsty Young gave a very nice round up. She was very moved and fighting back tears.

Our last great monarch has gone. May she RIP.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Was her cousin (think its her cousin) who stood by her at trooping of the colour before the rest of the family joined her in June there today? Couldnt see him

Feel spent. Imagine how the Family feels. When they removed the spectre, orb and crown it got me: she's no longer the monarch, that's it.

Kirsty Young gave a very nice round up. She was very moved and fighting back tears.

Our last great monarch has gone. May she RIP.
I thought she was quite emotional and holding them back too.

The Duke of Kent? I didn’t see him but just looked and he was there
Thats the one thank you always forget thats his title as theres a duke of kent then a prince of kent so i get confused sounded really disrespectful then and he's younger than i thought said this at jubilee would of put him at a similar age to the queen not 9 years younger

Reactions: 1
Was her cousin (think its her cousin) who stood by her at trooping of the colour before the rest of the family joined her in June there today? Couldnt see him
Yes that's him
I think he joined the Royals behind the coffin as it came into Westminster Abbey, he didn't seem very steady on his feet!
This is Duke of Kent, just reading that his wife wasn't there though due to ill health

Attachments

Yes that's him
I think he joined the Royals behind the coffin as it came into Westminster Abbey, he didn't seem very steady on his feet!
This is Duke of Kent, just reading that his wife wasn't there though due to ill health
Oh bless him :( aw hope his wife is better soon ♥

Reactions: 2
The rags are publishing pictures of sweet Princess Charlotte crying after the procession finished, just as Her Majesty was ready to be taken to Windsor 💔
I'm predicting a photo of G and C with the headline 'Goodbye Gan-Gan' on one of the red tops tomorrow.

Reactions: 5
Did you hear the gobby Justin Welby take a jab at boris in his sermon today? 😂
Completely wrong to do it there though and one of these times he's going to be cancelled if he carries on opining instead of preaching. I wonder what King Charles made of it? Though I did find it amusing and it actually was indeed true :sneaky:

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What a heartwarming, special service this was. Massive shoutout to the pallbearers, they were simply magnificent, I’ve been reading people saying it’s their job, even so, what an immense pressure they must’ve been under. To carry 700lbs lead lined, oak coffin along with the crown, orb, sceptre and the beloved queen and they didn’t set one foot wrong. What an absolute honour and they’ve made everyone proud!

• Heart
Reactions: 17