The Property Boss #4 Address the real issues SHIELSY007

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
curiousweeme1234 who has said that there is a pic of Alan on the watch... it looks like that is edited tbh??? There is no pic on her watch on thepurpletruth's videos

You made your account literally just after she finished her live. Hi ALan!
Yeah coz I wanted to c if anyone else spotted it 🤷🏻‍♀️ An it was screenshots I took from her live! The watch only comes on a couple of times during the live!!

Reactions: 2
Jezzo guys stop going about the watch......Dianne sat there and told her story with her head held high, something a couldn't even do after what she must of went through. Stop picking holes in nothing, leave her alone. Alan still got his wedding ring on...people just cant turn off there feelings ESPECIALLY when they have been manipulated and lied to among every thing else. That girl is so courageous after what she did stop trying to take it away from her

Reactions: 23
Kerry n Co? If so thats shite cos her kids got the blame

Well I'm all over the place I've went from hating Dianne to kinda feeling sorry to but she must've had a part to Elaine kinda opening my eyes there. I thought it was Alan behind the pages but those 2 makes more sense. Cos I never seen susie properly lose it with the comments which someone would with a stranger saying something
Also the fact that Susie’s username is boozy007 I don’t know if I’m just overthinking n they both just love James Bond but it’s as if she wanted tolk to find his dodgy Twitter account.. very similar to the username of that which was obviously shielsy007, as I said, maybe it’s just 2+2=5 , but everything seems off, the whole thing.

curiousweeme1234 who has said that there is a pic of Alan on the watch... it looks like that is edited tbh??? There is no pic on her watch on thepurpletruth's videos

Part 3, you can see the watch light up and it's the photo that looks like Alan.

Reactions: 4
good ol ’ shieldsy getting ready to boot his future career out the park after that live tonight, bravo Diane 👏🏻
54886EF1-F3C7-46B8-9B5D-495AC132237F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep, I too thought earlier he had disappeared from the site but he's still there if you search for the 'right' area.
I still don’t understand why they use that photo of him…the bleep has had that much work done since, his appointments must think he’s the bogus gas man when he turns up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who the duck would want to do that? I'm no getting at you Elaine just cannot fathom anyone wanting to go take pics. Yes comment on TT I've done that, but to go as far as going to a house where kids are? Maybe pass them to Dianne.
It was Kerry who said she was outside taking photos
Who the duck would want to do that? I'm no getting at you Elaine just cannot fathom anyone wanting to go take pics. Yes comment on TT I've done that, but to go as far as going to a house where kids are? Maybe pass them to Dianne.
It was Kerry who said she had her address and number, and that she was outside taking photos of the car. I've got the screenshots. She offered me the number, I said I didn't want it I wanted her address as by this point I was convinced she was the one behind all those comments, Kerry then said she had that too but I didn't take it.

It was Kerry who said she had her address and number, and that she was outside taking photos of the car. I've got the screenshots. She offered me the number, I said I didn't want it I wanted her address as by this point I was convinced she was the one behind all those comments, Kerry then said she had that too but I didn't take it.
I've been trying to get her on messenger but it won't let me send it and we're not friends on TT so can't DM her until she follows back

Reactions: 3
I'd just pass them on Elaine. That's scary tit going to someone's home and to admit it. 😳

Reactions: 4
On the angry video he is answering someone's question about how their pal who wants advice to be an estate agent,so he's saying to concentrate on the job & not to get into a serious or any relationship as its a serious job & to make sure from a previous life they have no skeletons in their closet & they are squeaky clean if he is going to promote himself on social media,then babbles on about he should concentrate wholeheartedly on the service 🤭 as its a service related industry & as long as people are shouting & screaming your name & the service you provide you've cracked it,don't chase the money chase the service
His tone was most arrogant when mentioning the relationship part & his wee face was bright red,he was absolutely fuming 😆
There’s a want aboot him, honestly. I can see him escalating now.

Reactions: 3
I'm sure this thread has gone quiet as we are all watching thepurpletruth. It seems it all came to a head when Dianne's address and phone number started getting floated about due to the troll account being made and people thinking it was Dianne and the kids. Alan knew it wasn't them because he was sitting with them while the stuff was getting posted live and he never spoke up and said anything about it, which pissed Dianne off and made her come to her senses about who he is - a slimey little rotten bastarding gross bleep.
Purple Truth ?

I really do hope Diane hasn't been played by Susie, Alan has put videos up talking about some stuff, Diane has now posted not only her side but spoke on Susies behalf. Diane has totally been set up to be fall guy by Alan and there is a chance by Susie too.

I get that social media isn't for everyone so not saying Susie owes anyone a video or that BUT she did start this whole public outing by getting Kerry to expose Diane and Alan. Suzie herself totally slated Diane at every opportunity on various accounts and some of the things she said about her was horrific, she made a complete fool of Diane on a public platform. Yeah it sounds like she has apologised to Diane on the phone etc but surely she isn't too shy for an apology when she was airing everyone's dirty laundry right across TT and calling Diane for everything.
Frenemies.

I did see someone on the live ask about the pic on the watch when she turned comments back on. Didn’t see it myself tho

Reactions: 1
I'd just pass them on Elaine. That's scary tit going to someone's home and to admit it. 😳
Imagine actually sitting outside someone’s house taking pictures of their car 😳😳😳

This all doesn’t make sense to me at all, I canny get my head around it 🤣🤣. I just don’t understand how you’d be sitting outside her house taking pictures, getting absolutely slaughtered on TT not just her, her innocent kids too to then become the Tag Team of the fkn Century!!

Reactions: 5
I’ve tried to reply to messages but can’t see any.

long time lurker here. No affilitation to any side. My recollection is Elaine telling the other side in comments what area Diane lived in. Was a comment about cardonald and penilee.

Elaine you knew her personally, would you not be the person who would have her number and address as opposed to people in Hamilton?

from what I’ve seen, you have went with whatever side was most popular and you were the one to tell everyone she worked as a nurse and what area she lived in. You knew her??

I may be wrong and someone who you called a friend you had no ideaof their phone number and address and you got it of a random person you met on TikTok from Hamilton??
I didn't know her personally though, only through TT n we spoke on messenger, that was IT.

The live was about an hour long. Her watch will only have lit up if it got a notification during that hour, that's how people saw the photo.
It can light up if she moves if she doesnt have it switched off. I have an apple watch & have it set to only light up when i touch the screen

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.