The Property Boss #4 Address the real issues SHIELSY007

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused, were you only talking to her last week? They were getting the UDA to her (canny write it!) now 8 days later they have formed an alliance??????
this doesn’t sit right with me at all!!

I wouldn’t even bother 🤣🤣 it’s not worth the headache
Oh honestly, what a carry on.
1643752140405.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thank goodness it was removed, I didn't know how to but I know that I wasn't a close friend with Dianne to the point I had her address and number, she'll even tell people that, we didn't have each others numbers, it was on messenger and tiktok we spoke, nothing else. I just wanted to show I didn't have it or give anyone it. Sorry if I upset anyone, I should've checked before posting that, I honestly forgot the number was there, I was too concerned looking for the message offering me the number and address. Listen I'm FAR FROM INNOCENT in this, I took part in a hate campaign I had no business getting involved in, I believed everything I was told, I was told Susie was getting dogs abuse etc from Dianne n I didn't question it, I should've n I'm to blame for not questioning stuff but I will not be the fall guy for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Kerryann is who gave Lauren ‘Evie ‘ Diannes contact details her address and phone number . Lauren has never passed it on to anyone not even me, she screenshot showing she had your number but scrubbed out the digits. Lauren might be a lot of things and we haven’t always gotten on but she is a lovely lassie who doesn’t have it in her to hurt anyone - she only called Dianne as she was at her wits end with the troll account posting tit about her after her ex partner ( who is also my friend , more like family ) outed her as having had an affair with Alan from 2019. Lauren has never written one derogatory comment about Dianne, has even said She was sure Dianne will have been told the same lies she was which Dianne confirmed tonight. Lauren wanted the trolling towards her and other girls to stop , she was told it was Dianne so called her when Kerry gave her her number . Not a single soul has gotten the number from her nor the address.
Alan Shields is a lying bastard who as you have seen on her tiktoks told Lauren he was separated from Susie.

promise you Dianne this lassie meant you no harm , she like you has lost babies she’s sworn to me on her babies grave she has never passed your number on. She just felt so upset that she was trolled in a situation she never asked to be in- her ex Iain got her dragged into it way back at the Beginning

Fingers crossed she gets in touch with Dianne soon.

Dianne, you disappointed with no Adele Mrs, but honestly I’ve never felt prouder of a complete stranger. I’m sorry for any bad comment I ever made about you

Cassie

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did Diane say she is posting all of her proof on this or on TT?

Reactions: 1
Kerry again! Anyone seeing this pattern? She's a tit stirrer and went too far. Nasty piece of work honestly and people should steer clear

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Kerryann is who gave Lauren ‘Evie ‘ Diannes contact details her address and phone number . Lauren has never passed it on to anyone not even me, she screenshot showing she had your number but scrubbed out the digits. Lauren might be a lot of things and we haven’t always gotten on but she is a lovely lassie who doesn’t have it in her to hurt anyone - she only called Dianne as she was at her wits end with the troll account posting tit about her after her ex partner ( who is also my friend , more like family ) outed her as having had an affair with Alan from 2019. Lauren has never written one derogatory comment about Dianne, has even said She was sure Dianne will have been told the same lies she was which Dianne confirmed tonight. Lauren wanted the trolling towards her and other girls to stop , she was told it was Dianne so called her when Kerry gave her her number . Not a single soul has gotten the number from her nor the address.
Alan Shields is a lying bastard who as you have seen on her tiktoks told Lauren he was separated from Susie.

promise you Dianne this lassie meant you no harm , she like you has lost babies she’s sworn to me on her babies grave she has never passed your number on. She just felt so upset that she was trolled in a situation she never asked to be in- her ex Iain got her dragged into it way back at the Beginning

Dianne, you disappointed with no Adele Mrs, but honestly I’ve never felt prouder of a complete stranger. I’m sorry for any bad comment I ever made about you

Cassie
Looks like Kerry has been the biggest tit stirrer here, what an hole!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Cassie
Who’s Lauren? Webcam girl?

Reactions: 4
I can see him sitting writing in his wee purple book. What the next videos gonna be about. Or.simply writing, I must not tell lies over an over again 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
After what I posted of kerryann last night in the paper am no surprised. Classic cardboard "gangster". How about you go pay your debts Kerry and leave everyone to build the destruction you helped cause, sorry instigated, to it. Nasty human sitting outside an innocent woman's house, actually stalking her. Go and grow up, you have caused enough trouble

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.