The Property Boss #4 Address the real issues SHIELSY007

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine actually sitting outside someone’s house taking pictures of their car 😳😳😳

This all doesn’t make sense to me at all, I canny get my head around it 🤣🤣. I just don’t understand how you’d be sitting outside her house taking pictures, getting absolutely slaughtered on TT not just her, her innocent kids too to then become the Tag Team of the fkn Century!!
Seems kerrys a bit of a loose cannon. She's on here crying cos her kids hear her being slaughtered erm....hello Diannes have heard so much more about their mum. Right rotten things. That kerry should hang her head in shame too. Not that she will.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It can light up if she moves if she doesnt have it switched off. I have an apple watch & have it set to only light up when i touch the screen
Ah well I don't have one I was just saying it was lit up the full time so that's why it wasn't noticable. I pointed the person in the direction to where they can see it on the video anyways to show nobody's edited anything

Reactions: 1
I still don’t understand why they use that photo of him…the bleep has had that much work done since, his appointments must think he’s the bogus gas man when he turns up
I’m telling you he is Infact Gary Glitter!!!!! Honest to god, they look like twins

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Officially cant keep up with this thread missed so many pages but saw all the live. Dianne came across with class and like a boss. Shielsy needs to get offline now and get his new life in order and leave those women alone now 💜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Seems kerrys a bit of a loose cannon. She's on here crying cos her kids hear her being slaughtered erm....hello Diannes have heard so much more about their mum. Right rotten things. That kerry should hang her head in shame too. Not that she will.
I know, they poor kids deserve peace and quiet now.

I really just hope nothing comes of that live. I actually worry for her now.

Kerry was all guns blazing then she got outed for stealing or something and then turned it all around saying he’s not the worst guy 😳.

Reactions: 9
It was Kerry who said she was outside taking photos
It was Kerry who said she had her address and number, and that she was outside taking photos of the car. I've got the screenshots. She offered me the number, I said I didn't want it I wanted her address as by this point I was convinced she was the one behind all those comments, Kerry then said she had that too but I didn't take it.

I've been trying to get her on messenger but it won't let me send it and we're not friends on TT so can't DM her until she follows back
Elaine u still have my ❤ you done what i couldn't which was put urself online for all to see and called that bastard out 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can we stop the bickering please? The thread has lasted this long, it will get shut down if people start joining to have beef.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder if all those weirdos commenting on his “apology” video this morning still support him after that live 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Kerry seems to be the main person in all this. And should.be standing up and apologising. Family of name droppers honestly and acting big I am when they r duck all!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Officially cant keep up with this thread missed so many pages but saw all the live. Dianne came across with class and like a boss. Shielsy needs to get offline now and get his new life in order and leave those women alone now 💜
He could use dugheed as she’s a life coach! She will sort him right oot and he could move into her gaff 😂😂😂😂😂😂 two spiritual beings together 😜❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought the Kerry one was supporting Alan earlier but that’s the Susie ones niece and the Susie one has been getting terrorised by Alan???? So why is the Kerry one all sugar for him now if the Auntie and Dianne are saying they would rather eat jobbies than take him back?
Nah I’m no even trying to get my heid aroon it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Aye I should've, I didn't think, I forgot her number was in it, I'll take it down
I actually forgot her number was on there🤦🤦🤦 Can I delete these n cover it n repost or is it to late, FFS 🤦

How do I do that
I’m so confused, were you only talking to her last week? They were getting the UDA to her (canny write it!) now 8 days later they have formed an alliance??????
this doesn’t sit right with me at all!!

I thought the Kerry one was supporting Alan earlier but that’s the Susie ones niece and the Susie one has been getting terrorised by Alan???? So why is the Kerry one all sugar for him now if the Auntie and Dianne are saying they would rather eat jobbies than take him back?
Nah I’m no even trying to get my heid aroon it.
I wouldn’t even bother 🤣🤣 it’s not worth the headache

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.