The Only Way Is Essex cast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the feeling that Michelle doesn't care. She doesn't act like she's into him at all. It doesn't have to be obvious like PDA, but even the subtle signs are not there.

Really? Is it known that the mum doesn't want her kids posted? If Billie knows that then I've just gone right off her. That's really disrespectful to the mum.
Their Mum Faye Johnstone has never posted them on her insta and has posted things saying the best parts of her life are private etc. Since they went to live with Billi and Andy they are plastered all over their instas especially Billiā€™s. They have even allowed the eldest child to have her own instagram account. I think regardless of why the children no longer live with their mum her wishes should still be respected. He did after all leave her when she was pregnant with their second child.

Reactions: 6
Their Mum Faye Johnstone has never posted them on her insta and has posted things saying the best parts of her life are private etc. Since they went to live with Billi and Andy they are plastered all over their instas especially Billiā€™s. They have even allowed the eldest child to have her own instagram account. I think regardless of why the children no longer live with their mum her wishes should still be respected. He did after all leave her when she was pregnant with their second child.
Itā€™s also rubbing it in her face that they are with them and portraying the happy family. I think itā€™s v cruel

100% agree, regardless of whatā€™s happened she should still have a say. It must be awful for her when Billie is posting pics of them all the time saying my babies and the Carroll kids šŸ™„ very disrespectful

• Sad
Reactions: 3
My child has also never featured on social media. I went into full mother hen mode wanting to protect them after birth. I can't imagine if someone didn't respect my wishes to protect my own child. I feel for the mother. No matter what happened that her children are no longer with her, it is cruel to rub it in her face. Nothing hurts us more than feeling that we can't protect our children. :cry:

• Sad
Yes. Billi was never allowed to post photos of her stepchildren when they were still in their Mumā€™s care. And someone mentioned on another thread that their Mum didnā€™t post them on her own social media either. Yet ever since Andy got custody of the children, Billi has gone overload in the photos of the ā€œ#CarrollKidsā€ šŸ˜”
In fairness the dad as as much right and if approved then itā€™s fair enough , I donā€™t think if she is caring for them and treating them as her own thatā€™s wrong ,
I donā€™t post mine because both parents donā€™t post anything unless behind and thatā€™s agreed but if my partner has equal rights šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
In fairness the dad as as much right and if approved then itā€™s fair enough , I donā€™t think if she is caring for them and treating them as her own thatā€™s wrong ,
I donā€™t post mine because both parents donā€™t post anything unless behind and thatā€™s agreed but if my partner has equal rights šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Youā€™re right he does have as much right, and she shouldnā€™t hide them if sheā€™s bringing them up. But she posts way more than him, and I just feel her wording could be more tactful and respectful

Reactions: 1
Youā€™re right he does have as much right, and she shouldnā€™t hide them if sheā€™s bringing them up. But she posts way more than him, and I just feel her wording could be more tactful and respectful
Agreed , I have noticed he hardly posts anyway ,
From earlier posts someone knew his ex partner on here and said she asked for him to take the children due to the loss of her partner and being heartbroken , if I was in that situation Iā€™d just want my kids to be treated all the same and be happy and from what billi posts she clearly thinks of them as her own xxx

Reactions: 3
Agreed , I have noticed he hardly posts anyway ,
From earlier posts someone knew his ex partner on here and said she asked for him to take the children due to the loss of her partner and being heartbroken , if I was in that situation Iā€™d just want my kids to be treated all the same and be happy and from what billi posts she clearly thinks of them as her own xxx
That only happened this year. šŸ˜¢ The children have been schooling down here since last year, so that canā€™t be the reason.

Reactions: 2
That only happened this year. šŸ˜¢ The children have been schooling down here since last year, so that canā€™t be the reason.
Am only saying whatā€™s been said in the thread earlier , someone said this was the reason and they knew due to being a close friend

Reactions: 1
I see Sam mucklow is living his very best life on holiday. Find him very unsettling. Not in a good way. Always feel a bit sorry for Shelby? I see theyā€™re shacked up in billiā€™s old house complete with mirrored ceiling.

Reactions: 9
I see Sam mucklow is living his very best life on holiday. Find him very unsettling. Not in a good way. Always feel a bit sorry for Shelby? I see theyā€™re shacked up in billiā€™s old house complete with mirrored ceiling.
I find him incredibly obnoxious and loud mouthed, really donā€™t like him at all, and I donā€™t feel sorry for Shelby either, sheā€™s 100% the type of girl who ditches decent loyal friends as soon as she gets a sniff of a bloke she likes

Reactions: 17
Yeah I feel the same about him, there is something about him i donā€™t like, I can imagine him to be quite controlling and quite arrogant. Shelby comes across quite vulnerable, all her family live in Plymouth and sheā€™s fallen out with her closest friend she has in Essex. I get the impression she relies on Sam and his family for support. Samā€™s Dad gives me the creeps as well, apparently he shagged Danielle Lloyd when she was friends with Billi.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The amount of ads Amber Turner does on insta is ridiculous - how much do we think these lot better paid per story??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The amount of ads Amber Turner does on insta is ridiculous - how much do we think these lot better paid per story??
Strange and needy woman. Hung on to dan like tit to a blanket that one

The towie lot seem to go in for sunglasses in nightclubs? Is that to hide Coke use do you think?

Last edited:

Andy isnā€™t all heā€™s cracked up to be . Defo not a nice person
Iā€™m not defending him in the slightest, but it was 10 years ago and he openly admits he was an absolute head. Heā€™s a lovely bloke and very different from then (my partner knows him and no he doesnā€™t know why the kids live with him either)

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m sure most blokes were dickheads when young but they donā€™t smack a woman in the face. Unacceptable at any age.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.