The Only Way Is Essex cast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is everyone rewatching? They are showing an old series at the moment on itvbe on the afternoon so those episodes are available on itv player, it’s currently on the series where Megan McKenna comes on the scene but I want to watch some later series
I caught up on Britbox. They do a free trial when you sign up and they have all the episodes 🤪

I agree that Lockie is hot and yes I absolutely agree the Barcalona episode he was on cocaine...there was some jaw movements too...

Does anyone else feel like Dan Edgar isn’t really into amber. Whenever I watch both their stories I feel like it’s all forced? Haven’t watched the most recent series of towie so I could be wrong but there’s just something not right with those two?

Reactions: 11
I agree that Lockie is hot and yes I absolutely agree the Barcalona episode he was on cocaine...there was some jaw movements too...

Does anyone else feel like Dan Edgar isn’t really into amber. Whenever I watch both their stories I feel like it’s all forced? Haven’t watched the most recent series of towie so I could be wrong but there’s just something not right with those two?
100%. In the earlier episodes he made it clear to both her and Chloe he didn’t want anything serious so just wanted a FWB.

Chloe and Amber battled each other to get him and he ended up sleeping with Amber who then badgered him for ages to be her boyfriend. It was clear to everyone what their setup was but she has that little confidence that she wanted a FB as a partner. He did it for storyline. Rumour has it that he’s so boring that paint watches HIM dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Watching the latest series and although Harry Lee is probably around 10 years younger than me, he is bloody gorgeous. Wouldn’t mind a night or two with him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So on the daily mail there’s an article about Mark Wrights parents loosing everything in the 90s during a recession. I’m browsing the comments and someone has mentioned he has Lydia’s cousin on the side lol

Reactions: 8
I am rewatching TOWIE at the moment (thrilling I know) and you can honestly see the switch where Lockie becomes enthralled in a cocaine/drug habit.

Season 22 The Only Way is Barcelona is where you can really tell - the way he talks to Yaz and Chloe Lewis - why would you do that on camera :oops:
I can’t remember what my husband’s exact words were when we watched that episode (he’s grown to tolerate TOWIE over the years 🤣) but it was something about being off his tits on coke. He was awful! I’ve always really fancied him but he was so dreadful to them it put me right off him (I probably still would, like 🤣).

Watching the latest series and although Harry Lee is probably around 10 years younger than me, he is bloody gorgeous. Wouldn’t mind a night or two with him 🤣
😂 so dull though & he came across as a twit when he joined I thought.

I never thought he was really that into her! She’s always seemed obsessed with him. I don’t know why he bothers with her, he’s clearly not that interested. He’ll dump her one day when push comes to shove regarding marriage/ babies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t think Cocaine would make anyone lose that much weight, or any weight unless your on it day and night of everyday, usually when using it you won’t eat, but on the days after when your not on it then you make up for not eating with eating more so I doubt any weight loss happens, it’s more speed that makes you lose weight.
My exhusband was cocaine addict and he was a rake , I always knew when I was having a laps as he was go super skinny and refuse all food , There is a group of work mates that always “get on it “ at work functions and not one will eat a thing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Does Andy Carroll’s children live with him and Billie full time now? Does anybody know why?
There was tea in earlier posts that it was something to do with the kids mum losing her boyfriend and not doing so well

Reactions: 1
My exhusband was cocaine addict and he was a rake , I always knew when I was having a laps as he was go super skinny and refuse all food , There is a group of work mates that always “get on it “ at work functions and not one will eat a thing 🤷🏼‍♀️

There was tea in earlier posts that it was something to do with the kids mum losing her boyfriend and not doing so well
Your hubby is one man and I know many that are coke heads and they are all normal weight. One size doesn’t fit all so to speak, when I was an addict then I was ordinary weight, maybe your hubby couldn’t afford to eat if he was buying so much coke?

• Haha
I can’t remember what my husband’s exact words were when we watched that episode (he’s grown to tolerate TOWIE over the years 🤣) but it was something about being off his tits on coke. He was awful! I’ve always really fancied him but he was so dreadful to them it put me right off him (I probably still would, like 🤣).
Ass wipes like Lockie are usually a turn off, I've never found them attractive. They are definitely not relationship material. I must be under a spell or something because with all of that said: I want him to throw me around in the bedroom for a few hours. His height, voice, and body are the holy trinity for me. Throw in that aggressive coke rant and I'm all in 🥳

...I'll call my psychologist at lunchtime 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ass wipes like Lockie are usually a turn off, I've never found them attractive. They are definitely not relationship material. I must be under a spell or something because with all of that said: I want him to throw me around in the bedroom for a few hours. His height, voice, and body are the holy trinity for me. Throw in that aggressive coke rant and I'm all in 🥳

😂😂😂 howling 🤣 he could definitely chuck you about a bit 🤪😍

• Haha

It seems that they already had them full time quite a while before that happened.

Reactions: 1
I think it’s wrong that Billi posts so many photos of her step children when their Mum was firmly against it.

Reactions: 3
Don’t know anything about her but it’s rumoured he shagged Lydia’s cousin (while married to Michelle!)
I get the feeling that Michelle doesn't care. She doesn't act like she's into him at all. It doesn't have to be obvious like PDA, but even the subtle signs are not there.

I think it’s wrong that Billi posts so many photos of her step children when their Mum was firmly against it.
Really? Is it known that the mum doesn't want her kids posted? If Billie knows that then I've just gone right off her. That's really disrespectful to the mum.

Reactions: 7
Really? Is it known that the mum doesn't want her kids posted? If Billie knows that then I've just gone right off her. That's really disrespectful to the mum.
Yes. Billi was never allowed to post photos of her stepchildren when they were still in their Mum’s care. And someone mentioned on another thread that their Mum didn’t post them on her own social media either. Yet ever since Andy got custody of the children, Billi has gone overload in the photos of the “#CarrollKids” 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 2

Haha I said to someone that he looks like someone who'd shag you then slap you round the face afterwards :0

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.