The Only Way Is Essex cast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching all the older ones with Chloe and Dan is even stranger when you know what happened between them! She treats him like a brother...
I agree! She clearly fancied him the whole time which makes it even weirder. She was constantly complimenting him and saying how good looking he is, I think he used her for a story line.

Reactions: 6
I wondered if it was set up she was that obsessed with him. I thought surely she’s not really that in love with him and she’s just being a good actress 😂

I think she definitely was in love with him though

Reactions: 5
I know I keep going on about it but on what planet is Chloe Sims 37??? She said her D.O.B is 1981, and she used to go on a lot about how she mothered and looked after Joey when he was a baby, well she wasn't doing that at 7 was she?? Sorry just really annoys me for some reason, at least pick a lie and stick to it

Reactions: 14
Where is Shelby on holiday? Classic “comments are limited” on all the Instagram posts - surely that should tell you’re doing the wrong thing travelling when shielding women are advised to shield?
Think they are at Sam’s parents Holliday home in Spain. None of that family have taken any notice of any of the lockdown rules. Shelby and Sam’s gender reveal, their other sister’s 30th party, Billi is out clubbing in the south of France plus all the other parties and get togethers they’ve had.

Reactions: 4
I'm so glad I found this thread, there's a lot of tea in this one thread than all the others I watch! Equally, there's a lot of information that I wish I could unknow... 😆 I'll be scrubbing my brains with bleach in the next few days.

He is HOT! I saw him earlier this year and my jaw hit the floor he’s even better in real life so tall and the way he carries himself 🤤
I thought I was the only one with an undercover Lockie crush. The height, the build, the raspy voice... I would have his babies 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm so glad I found this thread, there's a lot of tea in this one thread than all the others I watch! Equally, there's a lot of information that I wish I could unknow... 😆 I'll be scrubbing my brains with bleach in the next few days.

I thought I was the only one with an undercover Lockie crush. The height, the build, the raspy voice... I would have his babies 🙈
but why does he feel the need to wear skinny jeans?! 😩 it looks so wrong because he’s so buff 😂

• Haha
I am rewatching TOWIE at the moment (thrilling I know) and you can honestly see the switch where Lockie becomes enthralled in a cocaine/drug habit.

Season 22 The Only Way is Barcelona is where you can really tell - the way he talks to Yaz and Chloe Lewis - why would you do that on camera :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A lot of people you see on tv are much smaller in real life but I can confirm Lockie is not one of them! I was surprised how tall he was when I saw him

Was watching Dan Edgars stories the other day and could hear Amber on the phone in the background saying she would do anything for a story line!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Does anyone know why Andy Carroll's children are living with him and Billie now?

I think a few of us are interested to know. It’s been asked a few time but not sure anyone knows.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why Andy Carroll's children are living with him and Billie now?
No one seems to know what happened there. The children seem happy enough living with their Dad and Billie tho.

I’ve asked my other half as he knows him but he said no one has any idea, they just suddenly came to live with him and it was never spoken about

Do you think that’s a new gf Diags is showing off a little in his latest story? I really hope so. He deserves a nice girl after that Fran - my god she was vile. Diag is by far my favourite from the Towie lot. I find him honest and genuine and love the fact he works a normal job alongside the Towie stuff.

Reactions: 10
I am rewatching TOWIE at the moment (thrilling I know) and you can honestly see the switch where Lockie becomes enthralled in a cocaine/drug habit.

Season 22 The Only Way is Barcelona is where you can really tell - the way he talks to Yaz and Chloe Lewis - why would you do that on camera :oops:
YES! I remember originally when I watched it and I thought he was so angry and aggressive towards Chloe Lewis.

I suspected he was on it then but after re watching all the TOWIEs in lockdown (🙈) you can defo see the switch in Lockie in the more recent series.

Still fancy him though 🙃

• Haha
Lockie is a beautiful man🤣 lord knows why he is with Yaz, they aren’t suited to each other and they just seem to make each other miserable. It’s probably all to stay relevant/for the ratings!

Reactions: 6
Lockie is a beautiful man🤣 lord knows why he is with Yaz, they aren’t suited to each other and they just seem to make each other miserable. It’s probably all to stay relevant/for the ratings!
Are the still together? I saw they were together a while back but thought they would have plastered it all over insta

Where is everyone rewatching? They are showing an old series at the moment on itvbe on the afternoon so those episodes are available on itv player, it’s currently on the series where Megan McKenna comes on the scene but I want to watch some later series

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.