The Only Way Is Essex cast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once a woman beater always a woman beater . This was just one that made it to the press and was reported . Think of all the others who didn’t report it and or got paid to stay quiet . I knew him in this era and I can promise you he was like this with lots of girls . There’s a reason why he was top of his game then and not now . Not cause of “injuries” but cause of the amount of compo paid to victims . He’s horrible .

Reactions: 9
Once a woman beater always a woman beater . This was just one that made it to the press and was reported . Think of all the others who didn’t report it and or got paid to stay quiet . I knew him in this era and I can promise you he was like this with lots of girls . There’s a reason why he was top of his game then and not now . Not cause of “injuries” but cause of the amount of compo paid to victims . He’s horrible .

Do you know the mother of his kids?

Reactions: 1
I caught up on Britbox. They do a free trial when you sign up and they have all the episodes 🤪
I've had to quarantine after my holiday. Day 1 of quarantine I started on series 1.

I'm now on series 12 😂 I need to go back to work.

Watched them all the numerous times but it's really highlighting now how abusive some the cast are and how standards they have.

Absolutely awful but addictive!!

Reactions: 5
I've had to quarantine after my holiday. Day 1 of quarantine I started on series 1.

Watched them all the numerous times but it's really highlighting now how abusive some the cast are and how standards they have.

It’s awful, isn’t it! I watched series 1-6 (I think?) plus the specials about 7/8 years ago whilst recovering from an operation. The way the men treat the women is horrendous! And they put up with it?!

I also don't get why they phone each other on nights out? Leave them alone! If my husband rang me on a girls night out, he wouldn’t expect me to answer 😂 I’d never ring him if he was out with his mates.

Reactions: 2
Sorry didn’t mean to sound like I was having a pop at you.
Oh I didn’t think you were. I really-read what I wrote and was worried people might think I was condoning what he did or anyone doing that. Just wanted to say that as it’s really not ok to do what he did

Reactions: 3
I did back in the day , she’s been left with a lot of mental issues from him
Oh that’s so sad 😢 I know that he left her when she was pregnant with their second child and eventually moved to Essex and started a family with Billi. That must have been so hard to watch him play happy families. I can’t even imagine how hard it is now for her to watch Billi parade her children all over Instagram like one big happy family. That poor Woman must be broken.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Haha 😂 I watched it from series 8-25 🙃 been made redundant so I have a lot of time on my hands 😂😂

I agree though watching it again with fresh eyes you can really see and understand the addictions a bit more (arg, lockie, Kirk).. I reckon the next series is going to be pants!

Reactions: 3
I just remembered something about Shelby. She used to knock about with another monster energy girl Fayanna and a few years ago they both went to St Tropez, got flown in by helicopter etc but made it look as if it was just the 2 of them. It was the same time as Adam Kamani’s (boohoo/PLT owner) stag and it was very clear that they were with the group as they arrived/left at the same time, at the same venues day and night, drinking the same drinks, eating at the same time sitting in the same places in the restaurants. I follow one of Adams friends who’s account is private and saw the 2 girls sat at the end of their dinner table one night. Other than that none of the guys showed that they were with the girls and as I say the girls made it look like they were on their own.

I found it all quite suspect. I think Fay is from Manchester so she could be friends with Adam however neither followed each other and why would 2 girls tag along on a stag 🤨

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I just remembered something about Shelby. She used to knock about with another monster energy girl Fayanna and a few years ago they both went to St Tropez, got flown in by helicopter etc but made it look as if it was just the 2 of them. It was the same time as Adam Kamani’s (boohoo/PLT owner) stag and it was very clear that they were with the group as they arrived/left at the same time, at the same venues day and night, drinking the same drinks, eating at the same time sitting in the same places in the restaurants. I follow one of Adams friends who’s account is private and saw the 2 girls sat at the end of their dinner table one night. Other than that none of the guys showed that they were with the girls and as I say the girls made it look like they were on their own.

I found it all quite suspect. I think Fay is from Manchester so she could be friends with Adam however neither followed each other and why would 2 girls tag along on a stag 🤨
I think we all know why....I expect they got paid very well 😂

Reactions: 16
No I will look now😂
I saw her on that Eating With My Ex programme with Diags. She seems a troubled soul I think.
I didn’t think she would do Towie again as she really struggled last time. I hope it’s the right thing this time around. I really wish her well. She’s had her struggles.

Reactions: 6
The hell is she wearing?!

I wonder if they have brought her back so Clelia has someone else for storylines. Now Shelby isn’t in it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.