The Only Way Is Essex cast #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think Chloe B is completely innocent she definitely does put her nose in when its not needed but also i think alot of the cast have had a problem with her since day one for no reason in particular. I remember ella and joey being rude and vile at points and everyone still loved them. Like when joey was rude to Chloe M and Courtney and olivia attwood just excused it but hated Chloe B for arguing with Ella so it really seems to be one rule for Chloe B and another for everyone else. Yes she has opinions and makes bitchy comments but so do the rest of the cast and i dont see them getting called out by the other towie members? And at least she can admit when she’s done something even if it doesnt paint her in the best light she will own it unlike the rest of them

Reactions: 13
I don’t think any of the cast are innocent and 100% witch free.
They all have a witch I do think the sims get away with way more and have done for a long time. The whole Chloe and Dan saga..
I also think Chloe b reacts, and they know she does so that’s why she gets so much stick. To be honest I find her replies more hilarious than nasty. I also admire how she will stand up for herself and others.
I cannot stand gatsby at all..absolutely full of tit, full of himself. And I will put money on him and danni not lasting because there is no chemistry at all between them.
He’s so nasty to women who reject him in anyway. Dishes it out constantly very close to the mark. But as soon as someone bites back he acts all innocent oh it was only a joke.
I th
Perhaps he does/did?! Where you there?? The music ‘career’ is a matter of opinion. If he’s being ‘paid’ to ‘produce’ music then sadly like it or not that’s a career. Point is, if baby Chloe can’t take big issues and big people (ie adults) don’t be on a big tv-dry eye crying.
Dani & Gatsby have got on with their relationship. Chloe involved herself & not can’t handle the retaliation. Why shouldn’t they stand up for themselves? Chloe shouldn’t get involved if she didn’t want backlash, she’s trouble.
Actually Chloe has handled the whole situation very well.
He as a 35 year old man shouldn’t really of spoken about any woman the way he did about her. Basically slut shaming her on tv.
That behaviour is not acceptable. The fact that she then exposed the obvious flaws in his and danni’s fake as relationship. All of a sudden it’s because she’s secretly gutted gatsby didn’t want her hahahaha
He wanted Chloe b and her mum when they first joined both friend zoned him..so yes gatsby is full of tit and danni is only with him because he has money

Reactions: 20
I don’t think any of the cast are innocent and 100% witch free.
They all have a witch I do think the sims get away with way more and have done for a long time. The whole Chloe and Dan saga..
I also think Chloe b reacts, and they know she does so that’s why she gets so much stick. To be honest I find her replies more hilarious than nasty. I also admire how she will stand up for herself and others.
I cannot stand gatsby at all..absolutely full of tit, full of himself. And I will put money on him and danni not lasting because there is no chemistry at all between them.
He’s so nasty to women who reject him in anyway. Dishes it out constantly very close to the mark. But as soon as someone bites back he acts all innocent oh it was only a joke.
I th

Actually Chloe has handled the whole situation very well.
He as a 35 year old man shouldn’t really of spoken about any woman the way he did about her. Basically slut shaming her on tv.
That behaviour is not acceptable.
Play with fire, you get burned

Reactions: 2
Gatsby posted a story with the quote 'people who live in glass houses should not throw stones'... alright leave off now mate, its boring. Stop throwing jabs because you'll end up making yourself look like a bully.

Reactions: 19
Hope you can view this video I'm putting up if not go to Frankie stories, as she is saying before last night episode was filmed she hasn't said Chloe’s name specifically but it's not rocket science to know she's on about Brockett, but she basically saying some rude text messages were sent which will be coming to light very soon hence her attitude towards Chole B

Attachments

Reactions: 4
None of them are coming across as decent people are they? They’ve got rid of anyone remotely likeable with the exception of Roman. I don’t like Chloe B at all but it’s just always her in the firing line and it is uncomfortable to watch, I’m about the same age as Chloe’s Mam give or take a few years and if that was my daughter I’d be removing her from that situation. It’s toxic.

Reactions: 11
I absolutely believe Chloe Brockett.
When I was 18 years old at university (and a virgin!!!!) I had no idea I had the name of being a ‘sl@g’ because this random fella who was always so nice to me and used to always talk to me in lectures told EVERYONE we’d shagged. And even worse, one of his friends confirmed it.
I am a married mother in my 30s now and I will deny it to the day I die, me and that random fella from uni did NOT sleep together lol. It was about 2 years later before I was actually told the rumour by a new boyfriends friend. Couldn’t believe it.

Edited to add: Gatsby seems the kind of weasel to give it the big I am to the lads ‘ohh yeah we’re kissing. She’s keen. Bla bla bla’, when she’s probably swerved a kiss and ghosted him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I absolutely believe Chloe Brockett.
When I was 18 years old at university (and a virgin!!!!) I had no idea I had the name of being a ‘sl@g’ because this random fella who was always so nice to me and used to always talk to me in lectures told EVERYONE we’d shagged. And even worse, one of his friends confirmed it.
I am a married mother in my 30s now and I will deny it to the day I die, me and that random fella from uni did NOT sleep together lol. It was about 2 years later before I was actually told the rumour by a new boyfriends friend. Couldn’t believe it.

Edited to add: Gatsby seems the kind of weasel to give it the big I am to the lads ‘ohh yeah we’re kissing. She’s keen. Bla bla bla’, when she’s probably swerved a kiss and ghosted him.
He deffo went in for one and she swerved it so his ego is bruised.

• Heart
  • Haha
Hope you can view this video I'm putting up if not go to Frankie stories, as she is saying before last night episode was filmed she hasn't said Chloe’s name specifically but it's not rocket science to know she's on about Brockett, but she basically saying some rude text messages were sent which will be coming to light very soon hence her attitude towards Chole B
But why hasn’t it been addressed that Frankie got with Jack a few days after Chloe was with him .. he was pictured with Frankie all over her and then phoned Chloe B the next morning .. like that’s juicy gossip and it hasn’t been addressed because Chloe wasn’t in the wrong .. and all this Frankie was with him in 2019!she joined then .. the first I ever seen of her was on Chloe’s stories in Ibiza so she was obviously with him then because he was in Ibiza that summer but Chloe B was with him in the April .. now they didn’t know each other then so it didn’t matter .. but 40 year old Chloe still bringing up she was with him in 2019.. what about all your work mates that were with men before you .. Lucy m Lauren Jess .. Sam was with Elliot .. Kate your pal was with Dan for 6 years never mind Amber ..!megan fern with Gatsby .. and in the midst of it all running around st tropez with an almost 60 year old billionaire .. none of It addressed .. but hey she’s love and respected by the whole cast and crew ..

Reactions: 22
But why hasn’t it been addressed that Frankie got with Jack a few days after Chloe was with him .. he was pictured with Frankie all over her and then phoned Chloe B the next morning .. like that’s juicy gossip and it hasn’t been addressed because Chloe wasn’t in the wrong .. and all this Frankie was with him in 2019!she joined then .. the first I ever seen of her was on Chloe’s stories in Ibiza so she was obviously with him then because he was in Ibiza that summer but Chloe B was with him in the April .. now they didn’t know each other then so it didn’t matter .. but 40 year old Chloe still bringing up she was with him in 2019.. what about all your work mates that were with men before you .. Lucy m Lauren Jess .. Sam was with Elliot .. Kate your pal was with Dan for 6 years never mind Amber ..!megan fern with Gatsby .. and in the midst of it all running around st tropez with an almost 60 year old billionaire .. none of It addressed .. but hey she’s love and respected by the whole cast and crew ..
What I found really … odd… like genuinely odd was when each sister did a big ‘Instagram story’ when they were all out on the piss off Frankie and Jack being ‘official’. Every one of them kept saying ‘it’s been 2 years’ ‘they’ve been on and off for two years’ ‘they first started 2 years ago’.

And I just remember thinking this is all for the ‘benefit’of an anti Chloe B narrative so we all think Frankie was there first (for once) but she wasn’t lol x

Reactions: 22
I don’t think Chloe is getting burned here if anything gatsby is making himself look like a massive mug
Fake crying in a car park & constantly “putting it to bed” course she’s burned. Best if she keeps quiet, not doing herself any favours.

Reactions: 4
Fake crying in a car park & constantly “putting it to bed” course she’s burned. Best if she keeps quiet, not doing herself any favours.
Nah that’s not being burned that’s just showing she is human and things do get to her.
Maybe she shouldn’t of shared it but she did.
Hasn’t done her any harm..just adds to the fact gatsby is a twit

This all of this!!

i think chloe sims is so embarrassing harping on how Jack was with Frankie first
Lmao
Well amber was with Dan first but blimey didn’t she act like amber stole Dan off her and she had no girl code 🙄🙄

in the words of chloe b
People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones!

she’s such a hypocrite

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Tbh I don’t see 35 year old Gatsby keeping queit and respecting his new relationship.. with his people in glass houses and 🤥🤥 comments .. everything is being relayed back and forth and they are biting

Reactions: 8
I 100% believe Chloe never had a thing with Gatsby, Gatsby has deffo tried it on with her been turned down and he’s raging about it because he claims he can get any girl which we can all see is deffo not true 🤣 That buck tooth is only with him to try and stay relevant on telly when she’s the most boring thing they’ve ever brought to it.

Reactions: 25
I 100% believe Chloe never had a thing with Gatsby, Gatsby has deffo tried it on with her been turned down and he’s raging about it because he claims he can get any girl which we can all see is deffo not true 🤣 That buck tooth is only with him to try and stay relevant on telly when she’s the most boring thing they’ve ever brought to it.
She is the definition of boring.

I thought Roman was the exact same but he perks up SO MUCH in scenes with Chloe B, there’s life in him yet x

Omg ‘dem dustys back up yehh do not come for mahh sisters’ 😭 chloe needs to act her age . Her sisters are fully grown women . It’s past embarrassing at this point .
View attachment 813205
View attachment 813253
[/QUOTEt
Omg ‘dem dustys back up yehh do not come for mahh sisters’ 😭 chloe needs to act her age . Her sisters are fully grown women . It’s past embarrassing at this point .
View attachment 813205
View attachment 813253
The woman is an absolute embarrassment! If anyone’s dusty it’s her the decrepit old goat!

Reactions: 3
Do you remember when Chloe used to call all girls dusty and someone said why do you call girls that and she said it’s because they will be left on the shelf ... LAUGH OUT LOUD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe chloe B has addressed that with Frankie could be what the texts involve as we all only see one hour a week of their lifes and its down to Towie as we all know what they choose to air.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.