The Only Way Is Essex cast #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again arguing over Jack Fincham - I’m mortified for them, he’s hardly a prize is he? And let’s face it bloke doesn’t care about his own kid he’s not gonna care about any of them 2 is he?

Reactions: 33
It’s the justifications that make me cringe. “Oh you’ll see in a few weeks why we were being like that” will we now! Oh and here was me thinking this clown was last week claiming to be a Christian!!! How about turn the other cheek hun! Should perhaps spend more time studying her bible than acting like a teenager! More like they have realised they come across as vile witches and are scurrying for excuses. Let me guess your justifications will be “lost in the edit”
Just admit you don’t like the girl and are being petty for gods sake (apologies Frankie for taking your dear lords name in vain 😇) Don’t believe for one second that half wit Demi could keep her mouth shut if they had just seen “some vile text messages” bloody drama queens would of caused a right scene! 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yesterday he was putting in Instagram stories to be left alone. Today he's selling a story to The Sun about he's healthy and happy when he looks like he's got a particular terminal illness we can all guess and looks like he needs his loved ones to get him seen to sharpish.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Are they not embrassed that it's jack finchman that they're squabbling over like come on girls 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also one more thing about Joey Turner. In the interview he says he's healthy, aged 20, seven and a half stone and five foot 11 inches. Put the details in to the BMI under the lowest exercise amount it allows.......

9st 6lb - 12st 11lb comes up for his details as a healthy weight. So if he's seven stone seven pounds he could put on a minimum of two stones and still only just be inside the healthy section by one pound.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I actually had anorexia nervous a when I was younger (now very much in remission!) and the idea of flaunting it seems so alien. Either way, joey needs help. He is literally at risk of his organs failing.

Reactions: 9
Yesterday he was putting in Instagram stories to be left alone. Today he's selling a story to The Sun about he's healthy and happy when he looks like he's got a particular terminal illness we can all guess and looks like he needs his loved ones to get him seen to sharpish.

On YouTube is a video from Alex Belfield begging someone to help Joey Turner.

Reactions: 1
as lovely looking roman is, there’s nothing really much going for him this series. why did they pick this cast

Reactions: 14
i think i don’t watch this properly but when did saffron and chloe b start chatting again

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.