The Only Way Is Essex cast #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure people said Billie had slept with someone’s boyfriend 😳 another story was that a bunch of girls had one of their phones and got them to meet them for it and attacked them .. I’ve heard so many diff things 😂
I heard it was Greg’s ex who attacked them because Greg had cheated on her with Billie and that’s how they got together

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Wtf was that Demi & Frankie ‘dj’ing’ all about in the latest episode?
Cringing so hard at this series -
It’s drier than a nuns fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
watching some old towie, does anyone know why sam and billie were attacked back in the day? they don't really give a reason on the show
Billie slept with her now-husband Greg who at the time had a girlfriend. All’s well that ends well eh 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Gemma and Bobby together were iconic. I used to be in hysterics and mad Debbie used to crack me up too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh yes, their rows used to be comedy gold!!... I remember when Bobby screamed to Gemma 'I'M GUNNA RIP THAT FAKE WIG OFF YER 'ED' while she was walking off 😂 hilare

jesus wept. lol.

I'm crying. I should be listening to my work training. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

I'm crying. I should be listening to my work training. 😂😂
‘I don’t mince around the bushes’
The way they talk and the phrases still kill me 😭 the Charlie, Gemma and Bobby convos were always iconic. I might have to find some more clips of them 3 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way they talk and the phrases still kill me 😭 the Charlie, Gemma and Bobby convos were always iconic. I might have to find some more clips of them 3 😩😂
😂😂 Why was Arg there? He's a massive witch ha.

If you do please post them here I miss old towie so much!

My favourite Bobby quote is during an argument with Harry- ‘I’m not Stevie Wonder. I’ve got two eyes’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The plastic lesbian known as Demi - always seems to get “caught” by the paps ? Funny how all those pictures include SIMS in the trademark, almost as if it’s officially set up they get a cut of these staged photos.

Ps she is such a forced lesbian it’s painful - it’s almost as if she’s trying to convince herself. (This was said two lesbian friends after I asked if they thought she was) …every time she gets a “new”set up the catch her kissing someone ??? Everytime.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The plastic lesbian known as Demi - always seems to get “caught” by the paps ? Funny how all those pictures include SIMS in the trademark, almost as if it’s officially set up they get a cut of these staged photos.

Ps she is such a forced lesbian it’s painful - it’s almost as if she’s trying to convince herself. (This was said two lesbian friends after I asked if they thought she was) …every time she gets a “new”set up the catch her kissing someone ??? Everytime.
It’s always people who’ve been on recent reality shows etc too she always jumps on them and clearly does it for media attention

Reactions: 1

Was this other girl not with a guy

It’s always people who’ve been on recent reality shows etc too she always jumps on them and clearly does it for media attention
aside from being one of the stffiest people ever, naturally dull & no dress sense whatsoever I am at a loss how she has fans ? Don’t mean to sound mean but this whole family are just contrived.

Was this other girl not with a guy
Who knows ? But everytime she’s get a “new” bird the photographers always manage to catch that first “picture” I just find her soo contrived, not intelligently contrived - just contrived.

Reactions: 6
My favourite Bobby quote is during an argument with Harry- ‘I’m not Stevie Wonder. I’ve got two eyes’ 😂
And when he told Arg he was giving his arse an headache!!

Wtf was that Demi & Frankie ‘dj’ing’ all about in the latest episode?
Cringing so hard at this series -
It’s drier than a nuns fanny.
I remember Chloe Dims trying to DJ with Jamie Reeds pal Darryl

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I miss Joey, it was more entertaining then like when he tried to walk on water 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.