The Only Way Is Essex cast #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i cringe so much when demi cries, her face 🤣 & tbh wtf are u even crying for mate we’ve all heard ya sob story before
All of the Dim sisters look hilarious when they cry. Their faces don't move. They are alien like.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Demi sexuality story is so random. She literally had a girlfriend last series why is she now crying that she likes girls? So boringgg
It’s like she doesn’t have a storyline so she reverts back to this, she’s already done this exact storyline when she joined the show ffs everyone accepts her and no one cares she dates women

Reactions: 14
I'm rewatching series 2 and oh my god Chloe Sims.. the absolute state of her!! She's legit missing teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm rewatching series 2 and oh my god Chloe Sims.. the absolute state of her!! She's legit missing teeth
This is why I chuckle when everyone says how naturally beautiful she was .. I thought she looked so rough when she joined 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel uncomfortable about Madison. If she does have learning difficulties, does she understand fully the repercussions of being on a show like TOWIE? Does any kid of 16? Chloe may not be the best at safeguarding her interests in that regard as she shares everything. Although, I may be being totally unfair there.
Chloe has said before that mady has adhd & autism

Reactions: 5
Yaz out with Bobby in sheesh .she s saying she loves him .. she only start following him the other day ... must have fell out with him too

And Lockie advertising Megan Barton only fans 🙈🙈🙈
Tbf Yaz and Bobbie always were in scenes together and hung around with each other just them two in the show .. Is she back in Essex now though 🙄 probably be back on the show ffs

Reactions: 3
Tbf Yaz and Bobbie always were in scenes together and hung around with each other just them two in the show .. Is she back in Essex now though 🙄 probably be back on the show ffs
shes Only following him so they must have fell out.. but she seems to fall out with everyone.... she was filming in the Shard today so was Chloe Sims and Saff .. seen it on their stories..

Reactions: 3
From rewatching from the start, Bobby actually is one of my favourite characters and I feel is underrated. He seems pretty genuine and popular with the others. Shame he got pushed out last recently, wasn't it tit with chloe why he left? Can't quite remember

• Heart
Reactions: 24
From rewatching from the start, Bobby actually is one of my favourite characters and I feel is underrated. He seems pretty genuine and popular with the others. Shame he got pushed out last recently, wasn't it tit with chloe why he left? Can't quite remember
when bobby told gemma i’ll rip that cheap wig off your head 🤣

bobby gemma and chloe brocketts one liners are undefeated

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg all the 3 way arguments Gemma, Bobby and Charlie used to have were comedy gold. Anyone remember when Gemma suggested Charlie and Bobby had a threesome on holiday with someone and Bobby went mad and said ‘when we knew their true intentions we got our flip flops and fucked off’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg all the 3 way arguments Gemma, Bobby and Charlie used to have were comedy gold. Anyone remember when Gemma suggested Charlie and Bobby had a threesome on holiday with someone and Bobby went mad and said ‘when we knew their true intentions we got our flip flops and fucked off’ 😂😂😂
yes!!! and how gemma knew charlie was gay from the beginning

Reactions: 11
watching some old towie, does anyone know why sam and billie were attacked back in the day? they don't really give a reason on the show

Reactions: 2
watching some old towie, does anyone know why sam and billie were attacked back in the day? they don't really give a reason on the show
I’m sure people said Billie had slept with someone’s boyfriend 😳 another story was that a bunch of girls had one of their phones and got them to meet them for it and attacked them .. I’ve heard so many diff things 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.