The Only Way Is Essex cast #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I’m sure they were the most low key, he literally just walked up to her and asked her 😂 you really think Dan would go extra and do a big gesture 😳 loads of other people on the show have done it over the top though ... the cutest gesture on the show that others might think is cheesy is when Arg hired a band to sing westlife to Lydia 😭 I couldn’t get over how sweet it was

I generally think that Arg and Lydia would have gone the distance if it wasn’t for Towie. I think they genuinely loved each other and really had a laugh until he got too big for his boots and started all the cheating, drugs and drink etc

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I generally think that Arg and Lydia would have gone the distance if it wasn’t for Towie. I think they genuinely loved each other and really had a laugh until he got too big for his boots and started all the cheating, drugs and drink etc
Me too!! They used to act like giddy kids it was cute to watch when they were good 😌 Arg got wayyy too big for his boots .. Lydia also annoyed me a lot in later seasons she became way too serious

Reactions: 14
I literally can’t even look at arg, the bloke boils my piss something rotten! Do you remember that episode where loads of people called him out for being a witch and a tit stirrer! I swear that he loves dishing it but can’t take it!! And his stupid smile & laugh… ahh! Go away you absolute bell!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I literally can’t even look at arg, the bloke boils my piss something rotten! Do you remember that episode where loads of people called him out for being a witch and a tit stirrer! I swear that he loves dishing it but can’t take it!! And his stupid smile & laugh… ahh! Go away you absolute bell!😂
Yeah that’s around the time when he said Billie and Cara were going to beat him up 🤣 He told Carol that they called her mutton dressed as lamb hahaha (there was no lies told) ..He was so bitchy though and always went from group to group, reminds me of how Diags is now! Tbf Arg was atleast funny when he took the piss out of people, I find Diags embarrassing 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I used to think Debbie was more in love with Arg than Lydia!

I’d have been fuming if my mum was so welcoming to an ex!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just catching up on the ep where Yaz comes back. Her face looks so sore, it looks swollen and tight and just downright uncomfortable

Reactions: 6
I'm rewatching from the start on brit box as on mat leave
.. I absolutely cannot stand Tommy and jake Hall during the team alpha vs team real 2016 eps. They're really bullying and nasty. Actually prefer lockie and Pete at this point although they turn into dicks later. This is when Pete was fairly new and looking for a gf not doing the whole I don't want commitment thing he does now and lockie had stopped drinking.

Maddison really doesnt want to be in the show. You can tell how uncomfortable she is when she speaks. Mum must be forcing her £££££

Reactions: 4
Maddison really doesnt want to be in the show. You can tell how uncomfortable she is when she speaks. Mum must be forcing her £££££
I feel uncomfortable about Madison. If she does have learning difficulties, does she understand fully the repercussions of being on a show like TOWIE? Does any kid of 16? Chloe may not be the best at safeguarding her interests in that regard as she shares everything. Although, I may be being totally unfair there.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Diags used to be likeable. Now he’s just Chloes witch. She hates it when they’re called the Sims sisters. The Dim sisters more like!

Reactions: 13
Re Maddie I think its nice to see non neuro typical (if that is what she is, appologies if that is not the correct term) people on TV, but with social media as it is I’m not sure I’d put my kid out there full stop.

Reactions: 10
There was more passion in the kiss between big baby Paul and his mother on Mummy Diaries 🤣
Ahh this made me lol! 😂
the cutest gesture on the show that others might think is cheesy is when Arg hired a band to sing westlife to Lydia 😭 I couldn’t get over how sweet it was

speaking of these two what’s the latest on them?

Also, just wanted to say but I forgot to quote one of the original comments (back to the discussion re Amber and Dan’s parents’ opinions on the two), does anyone remember Amber’s mum saying if she caught her running back to Dan again she would ‘give her a slap’ or something to that effect??! 😂😂😂 I genuinely wonder what her mum thinks now? 🤣 However, this might not be the popular opinion, but I genuinely have warmed to Dan and Amber as time has gone on. I think Dan is quite sweet nowadays, he seems to have committed to Amber now and they seem quite settled.

Reactions: 17
Ahh this made me lol! 😂

Also, just wanted to say but I forgot to quote one of the original comments (back to the discussion re Amber and Dan’s parents’ opinions on the two), does anyone remember Amber’s mum saying if she caught her running back to Dan again she would ‘give her a slap’ or something to that effect??! 😂😂😂 I genuinely wonder what her mum thinks now? 🤣 However, this might not be the popular opinion, but I genuinely have warmed to Dan and Amber as time has gone on. I think Dan is quite sweet nowadays, he seems to have committed to Amber now and they seem quite settled.
witch slap her she said🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ahh this made me lol! 😂

I remember the slap comment 😩😂 I rekon she will get pregnant soon, ‘accident’ or not 😂

Reactions: 6
I think maddie looks like frankie would without the fillers etc if that makes sense, I bet there's a big resemblance naturally

Reactions: 8
i cringe so much when demi cries, her face 🤣 & tbh wtf are u even crying for mate we’ve all heard ya sob story before

• Haha
The Demi sexuality story is so random. She literally had a girlfriend last series why is she now crying that she likes girls? So boringgg

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.