The Only Way Is Essex cast #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think of Mick Norcross ? Watching the earlier series and can’t make out if he’s a gentleman and speaks sense or an idiot who’s sexist
I don't like old men that fawn over young pretty girls, so I vote for: idiot. He really believes he deserves a supermodel on his arm, I can't stand shallow men like that. He was also not there during Kirk's childhood, yes he made up for it by being there when Kirk was an adult, but it doesn't takea away the childhood he missed.

Reactions: 13
I don't like old men that fawn over young pretty girls, so I vote for: idiot. He really believes he deserves a supermodel on his arm, I can't stand shallow men like that. He was also not there during Kirk's childhood, yes he made up for it by being there when Kirk was an adult, but it doesn't takea away the childhood he missed.
I agree, and he was always so cold to Kirk. Kirk clearly had anxiety and anger issues and Kirk always talked down to him like he was a child who was throwing a tantrum.
made me lol when Bobby called Sugarhut Spearmint Rhinos

I agree, and he was always so cold to Kirk. Kirk clearly had anxiety and anger issues and Kirk always talked down to him like he was a child who was throwing a tantrum.
I meant Mick talked down to Kirk

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

I meant Mick talked down to Kirk
Yes he had a very stiff upper lip parenting approach!

Reactions: 4
If only Tattle had been around from the start of TOWIE. So much juice!

Reactions: 14
They were showing the towie years episode last night from just after the Chloe/Dan situation. She was banging on about how she wouldn’t be going through the agg if it wasn’t something special, he was worth the risk of her family being unhappy about it, she’d fancied him for ages and she thought he could be the one

But apparently now he was just a rebound?? She’s lied so much she can’t keep up with herself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I really want Harry and Chloe B to get together so I can watch the Sims witches have a meltdown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
So scary looking

Anyone know why her and Leonie broke up? Guessing it was the distance
Apparently they split for a couple of different reasons.

1) Demi wanted Leonie to appear on TOWIE but Leonie didn’t want to.

2) Demi wasn’t happy that Leonie continued to do only fans.

Reactions: 6
Dosa anyone know who chloe b’s stories were about? I don’t use Twitter so can’t go and look! She said about the person carry on posing with meat from the butchers, feeding the dear daily and doing a b&m haul?

Yes I was sad enough to log in to Twitter which I never use! It’s about saffron! They’ve obvs fallen out!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Apparently they split for a couple of different reasons.

1) Demi wanted Leonie to appear on TOWIE but Leonie didn’t want to.

2) Demi wasn’t happy that Leonie continued to do only fans.
How did you find out this juicy info xxx

You can tell so badly bobby didn’t wanna be in that relationship it’s painful to watch 🤣

Reactions: 7
Defo Saffron! Just seen both of their stories. Always got the impression Saffron didn’t like Chloe much 😂

Reactions: 6
Defo Saffron! Just seen both of their stories. Always got the impression Saffron didn’t like Chloe much 😂
At the start she did look out for her because she used to be with Chloe’s Mum .. but then she started to be Clelia and Nicole so she couldn’t be seen with Chloe because her friends are Shelby’s friends ..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.